Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I go to complain about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware or game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and carry on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

LMAO! whaaaaaaa, if I dont get what I want, I'm going to take my ball and go home.....LMAO, people kill me! Please oh god, let there only be fore waves today....EPIC!

Where do I go to complain about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware of game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and cary on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

In the same boat. Its a slap in the face to CE buyers in the UK and i'd say all people that pre ordered early.

Still don't understand why they couldn't of at the very least got everyone a start time and emailed it to us like they did for the beta stress test weekend. They had more than enough time. Seems like a half arsed early access at the moment.

1) All the people foaming because they don't get to start today, rofl. Instead of asking, "Why didn't everyone get access to the game before it's official release date?" maybe you should be asking, "Why would Bioware given anyone early access?" Answer to the latter: because they're nice. I can't believe people are complaining that anyone is getting early access.

2) To the people that are upset because everyone who preordered should get the same treatment... um, how about no? There's something in the real world called lines. You may want to learn how the work (i.e. first in, first out policy).

3) To all the people who are complaining that servers are dead right now even with 3 waves so far... you do realize that there is probably a good portion of those early-wave people who are working, asleep, or just not able to log in right now. Sorry, not everyone can be starting at a gray "Login" button and their launcher and hitting refresh on their email every 3 seconds like some of you...

4) I didn't redeem until 11/22 so I won't be seeing EA for a while. I'm hoping by this weekend, but if not, it's really no big deal. In the end, it doesn't even matter. By the 20th, I will be playing this game. Whether it's as a lvl 1 toon or a lvl 30 toon, it's all good. And in 3 months (assuming I'm still playing), I'll be a lvl 50 toon pvp'ing and doing flashpoints and operations... with or without the early start.

So, seriously, to the foamers and ragers... please calm down. Your sense on entitlement that you are owed Early Access to the game "right now" is annoying. You are the customer base that no one likes to deal with... ever.

preordered on the 24th no invite yet, my guess is next wave rest of 24th maybe 25th.

And anyone who is worred about people who say they preordered in Oct Nov and son on and are in, they are not don't listen to those ********s. They are trolling trying to get you to NerdRage.

What are you guys going to do on the 20th, when you have a major influx of players.I find this situation a bit of a worry. Looks like you might not be as ready as you let on to be. I also hope i have not payed money to wait in a Q to play the game when ever i log into play. Here's hoping my worries are unfounded.Would hate to see such a good game spoiled.But still looking forward to the email.Best of luck and lets hope the force is with you!!!

All I gotta say is.. Be patient.. When you get in your get in.. It is not like the world will end if you don't get in.. I pro-ordered and redeemed mine on the 28 of July.. I am waiting patiently and not mad I am not getting an Email from them.. I got better things to do while waiting instead of Ratting about WHERE IS MY INVITE... I PAIDED 5 Euros/ Dollars to get Early Access... Being Patient will get you somewhere... So WAIT...

Feel a little sorry for Bioware... For needing to take this kind of crap from impatient brats. "We need to know!" As they've explained they can't give you a specific time since tehy're trying to get it done as fast as possible, but still wants to keep it stable...

Image the kind of crap they'd get if they gave you a time, but then encountered some kind of complications with servers of what not and you didn't get in on the earlier said time? I'm guessing that would result in some peeps heads blowing up....

Be patient and appriciate the possibility to get pre access at all!

i finally found a reasonable person :D only took lke 2000 pages of kids QQing

Good show chap