Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And what of everyone who is having code redemption problems caused by Origin? Are we utterly screwed out of early access?

If you click on "my account"

"If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!"

let's see if the 7/23'ers get in today... im too excited to do anything else at the moment

You know what I did??? You know what I did? I did my waiting for swtor invite ballet at 7am and have been rocking back and forth in my chair giggling since.

7/23er here as well bud.

:sy_lightsaber:

I would LOVE to see updates of what the timing of preorders is for each wave. My preorder entry wasn't until mid september, so I know I won't be in today or tomorrow, most likely, but it'd be good to be able to get a sense of pacing once out of the initial spike.

Can you at least tell us how many people were invited in each wave, and of that how many invited are now playing. im seeing a few full servers allready and im starting to panic by the time i get on they will all be full.

Was ages for me before i preordered there has been some 900k sales at that point, so i understand im not getting in for a while, but it would be helpfull if we could see how many peoplare are getting in on each wave, so we can see roughly when we might get on so we can get on with our lives.

Thanks for clearing this up for us all Stephen :)

LOL. He didn't say anything that hasn't been said in the past. This was more of the same.

-Can't tell you wave times.

-Sit and wait.

- We are inviting according to preorder code entry date

etc.

I just want to know how people who put their pre-order codes in December were in before people who entered their pre order codes in July?