No Galactic Season Points or Tokens for login?!

Eluthan

Hi, Eluthan here, I've been login every day for the past..... I've forgotten already more than a month. Anyway, haven't received any of those GSPs(galactic season points or tokens) for the login. So, I'm here since the numerous bugs reports from the game result in nothing happening. I bought the season for one of the servers got those points. But after that nothing and those don't count. Anyway, any attention given to this stupid, insignificant matter is appreciated. In none of the servers that I have toons. Good day.

I mean then it's time to focus on Conquests or other things... ...some don't log or do Daily PO or Weekly PO all the time as they missed them, this gives everyone a chance to catch up. So going hard gets you to the end faster, yet I don't think they should add too much more stuff - till a new season begins.

All the STUFF you've already received is very gracious of them.

Those who missed last Season are going to have to, either spend tokens, or possibly COINs to earn some of those previous rewards...

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar

I'm "complaining or asking" about the points you get for login. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't play every day, but took the few minutes that it takes to login every day, to the servers I have toons in. Thought this is how it works. You login 4 days out of the 7 in the week, get 4 or 8 points or tokens whether sub or not, and then you do whatever it is you can do with those after. And I bought the season 'cause I don't play regularly and liked what was in it & didn't want to miss it.

I'm "complaining or asking" about the points you get for login. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't play every day, but took the few minutes that it takes to login every day, to the servers I have toons in. Thought this is how it works. You login 4 days out of the 7 in the week, get 4 or 8 points or tokens whether sub or not, and then you do whatever it is you can do with those after. And I bought the season 'cause I don't play regularly and liked what was in it & didn't want to miss it.

Do you still get the gift in the lower-right of the Daily Login tab? The four or eight points *are* Galactic Seasons points, and you bought your way(1) to finishing the season, so there's no more GS points to be earned. (In a single season, you can earn 800 points in total, including the ones you buy.)

(1) No, that's not an attempt to call shame on you. I did the same as something to do with my remaining Referral CCs.

I also had the same question, but I see I understood the reward text wrong, which I think is the case with OP. The login rewards for this past week was 4 or 8 Galactic season *points*, and I was expecting *tokens* - which would be realy generous for a login reward, looking back.

So, points, not tokens, and 8 points is like, nothing, I didn't even notice I got those. Bummer, but it's not a bug.

I have gotten all the login rewards, just not the points or tokens, got 8 when I bought the season but nothing from login. I went to the vendor with that and got a stronghold and the little jumping robot that's similar to one in another Star Wars game and something else.

I have gotten all the login rewards, just not the points or tokens, got 8 when I bought the season but nothing from login. I went to the vendor with that and got a stronghold and the little jumping robot that's similar to one in another Star Wars game and something else.

Sounds to me like your already rank 100 for Galactic season. Once you hit rank 100 you gain NO new points, NO new rewards, NO new tokens. Once you hit rank 100 regardless if you bought it with CC's, credits or in game content your simply done with Galactic seasons for that current season.

Well this Might resonate a bit better, ... still I think most are fine with it.

I mean the one thing I've never really liked is most Login rewards, I'd honestly rather wonder why they even offer some! Many are just so sad or worthless why even bother... I'd say some of those should definitely be improved upon!

There are some nicer ones for sure, yet many could see them greatly increased. I mean a 5k credit voucher, don't care why bother, even 15-25k isn't very much, yet at least alright; even still that could be boosted far more! And they could also boost the Conquest Rewards at 50k, or the weekly one 7 days later far more too! :(

Usually the finally Weekly Rewards, are often very nice though. Those are both things I think need far more attention currently! Perhaps, I should create a thread just for that very purpose! Yet in Suggestion Box, not bugs.

https://i.imgur.com/SMDIp2u.png

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar