Gravestone is filled with npcs before visiting Asylum

unibim

Where:

Chapter 5 (of KotFE). Maybe also in other chapters in Gravestone instance, when it's supposed to be empty.

What:

Entirety of Gravestone is filled with usual crew standing all around the ship, making "clearing out invading Skytroopers" a bit unimmersive when you stand amongst crowd of those npcs.

Also Tora and her crew obstructing conversation scene with Koth and some cleaner doing the same in conversation with Lana.

Edit: Should probably specify that it happens on replay of chapters.

Edited by unibim

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Thanks for the post unibim! We're tracking a fix for this issue for an upcoming release. I'll post again when I have more information to share!

Where:

Chapter 5 (of KotFE). Maybe also in other chapters in Gravestone instance, when it's supposed to be empty.

What:

Entirety of Gravestone is filled with usual crew standing all around the ship, making "clearing out invading Skytroopers" a bit unimmersive when you stand amongst crowd of those npcs.

Also Tora and her crew obstructing conversation scene with Koth and some cleaner doing the same in conversation with Lana.

Edit: Should probably specify that it happens on replay of chapters.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the post unibim! We're tracking a fix for this issue for an upcoming release. I'll post again when I have more information to share!

(5 months later)

Narrator: They didn't track a fix.

I can confirm that this issue is still present, both on the first playthrough as well as when replaying the chapter.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's still a problem- I'm trying to make a full movie and I can't because of this garbage. :mad:

Exactly the same here. Trying to record for my YouTube channel to make a movie and I'm like 'wait, what are all of Koth's crew doing around here?' - the worst part is where Koth literally walks through on of them during a conversation cutscene!

I don't think this is ever going to get fixed :S

Don't think they will fix anything. I mentioned about it on november and still they not care. Also i mentioned about empty Asylum - no random npc there, just empty roads and only those who have little conversations about gor'rak and starving stuffs.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Also even if you kill the people in the swamp they still appear in the Gravestone.

On the other end of the spectrum:

Koth is no where to be seen during the Namath Conspiracy. Why isn't he there screaming "my ship. my ship"? I think the answer is they didn't want to go to the expense of making one scene with Koth for those who let him live and one for those who killed him. He should be there and one of his crew having to knock him out and drag him to an escape pod.

First time I completed Jedi Under Siege and Koth was there in the meeting I expected him to moan about how the Outlander "failed to save my ship". Not just ask me for a new ship to fight the gangs.

Edited by RameiArashi

Thanks for bringing this up. I thought I was hallucinating. Then I figured it was because I had done that chapter before on another character and things got confused. Either way I thought it was funny, but annoying. :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They probably forgot all about this bug/glitch...

Can't blame them, they were busy putting a fancy new Ad bar together, and making sure not to listen to people about it, then releasing it buggy, so they can spend even more time fixing it, not to mention all the new bugs they've given us....aren't we sooooo lucky :eek::eek::eek:

Hi folks,

Thanks for bringing that up.

Our team is still working on this bug with Koth's crew in the Gravestone. I'll update you when I have more information about it.

Thank you.

Since this bug disrupts the story experience, you'd think it would be a priority. In my opinion, story should always come first with Star Wars.