I find myself in need of a new Jung Ma guild...

SageEidolon

It's a hard choice to make, but I am not quite ready to make the server jump with my guild of 2.5 years.

I slightly prefer Republic toons, but play both equally as you can see from my character list, below. I am a casual, founding player who would like to get involved in PvE and PvP content.

If you have a friendly guild for a mature professional who likes to occasionally play in the Star Wars universe, then please post below. Guilds about to jump servers need not post.

Character list:

Nuro - 60 Sage

Baxi - 60 Gunslinger (PvE main)

Lais - 56 Guardian (PvP main)

Caburan - 55 Vanguard

Mystel - 36 Shadow

Grift - 11 Scoundrel

Grayl - 60 Marauder

Kreen - 60 Mercenary

Mercilus - 58 Assassin

Cray - 55 Operative

Doma - 14 Powertech

Chaotik - 12 Juggernaut

Since we're no longer part of the SWTOR division, we can join however many guilds we want, taking into consideration whether we meet the criteria to join them, of course. That's what I've been doing. It's nice getting to know Jung Ma better.

Axios Initiative is a cool guild and group of people, I did a raid with them last night. They PvP too. The True Republic and Knights of the Old Code are also cool guilds to check out, I'd say.

Hi there,

<Axios Initiative> is always on the look for good pub side raiders! We lost about 1/3 of our prog team during the great server exodus lol. So if you are interested in getting back into pub side HM Operation Progression feel free to look us up! We're 3/5 HM ToS and 2/5 HM Rav atm. We raid mostly on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 cst.

If interested either PM me, or send an in-game mail to Foe-hammer, Saffron, or Telalia.

Cheers,

Foe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...