Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

I gonna post something totally unrelated to swtor: Panda. Because nobody reading this anyway.

-FarStar- , Panda's are slowly getting into trouble, as humans are moving ino their natural habitat and destroying all the bamboo forests which the Panda's need for sustenance and survival! I ready your post!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO NOT WANT AN ETA.

I Want to know my probably Wave Number!

That way i can guess when im going in or atleast start refreshing when my wave is next..

Instead of refreshing for nothing.

This is a very simple given fact BW!

You dont upset people because you do not give them an ETA but atleast they can have some indication when its there turn!

Or say your number 1 million+ who pre ordered so far we have sended x numbers of invite to people. And everywave gets around 200k people in?

That was you also do not give a time or date, But still can people have an indication of how long its going to take!

Well said, Mistah D, well said.

I'd like to know that as well considering I pre-ordered and redeemed on the 25th and not the 21st. ._.; A little bit more elaboration is always helpful!

I'm not even sure dates matter and that's why won't say. My wife has an invite and she pre-ordered in early oct. I think it might have ben 30 sep actually. I pre-order on 21st, got my code on 1 aug. I'm still not in. And there are others who ordered in Oct and Sep who are in while people who ordered on the 21st aren't. I think the whole first come first serve thing was just a line to attach a sense of fairness to EGA. Wouldn't be the first time Bioware has flat out lied and won't be the last.

actually that was one of the reasons to pre-order was EGA... not just the extra items

so you paid your pre-order fee for the ability to get into EGA

If there had been no early access I would have gone to the store and bought the game,

and since the Deluxe Edition is a digital ONLY,

the extra items was a added bonus I only got due to the fact that I read early access,

I in fact chose this bonus by paying a bit more than I would have done going to the store.

The fact that I didn't take the time to properly read is another story ... lol ... and should NEVER fall back onto Origin or BioWare.

Anyway, no QQ'ing here, I simply wanted to contribute with a none-negative post ;)

EOD has a basic tenant we operate by:

Always plan for the worst case scenario.

When you do that, unless there’s something random (we call it Murphy) that you missed, anything other than your plan is a bonus.

As it pertains to this launch, boys and girls, I recommend planning on playing a week or so after official launch; go ahead and assume your internet is going to go down, your computer will fry, and/or aliens will land immediately after an unprecedented mass coronal ejection (solar flare) sends and EMR surge through our atmosphere that knocks out global communications.

With that plan, if/when you are blessed with an early invite you can go ahead and let the grin rip your face in half. If that doesn’t happen, well, everything flowed smoothly according to plan.

Hugs and Kisses,

Map

With the amount of illiteracy here it's no wonder America is doomed!

which one? North America, Central America, South America... Because America is a Continent, technically the whole western area is America... Canadian = Americans, Mexican's= Americans, Brazialians = Americans... US= Americans... its United States OF America.... Not United States America.... People from Egypt are in fact African...

KNOW YOUR GEOGRAPHY SIR!!!

Hell, i pre ordered on 7/21/11 and redeemed the code that same day as gamestop emailed it to me and I still didnt get an email sent to me today saying i have early access

I preordered on 7/21/11, and redeemed it the same day as well, and also still no invite...

Less than 24 hours worth of pre-orders playing is a very small window of days indeed... :(

I entered my code mid Nov so Ill be waiting a couple days to get in I think.

Anyway I hope they open more EU RP servers, or EU servers in general over the next couple of days. :)

Do they even have European servers up atm

server status says

European Servers

No Servers Available