View Single Post

king_nile
06.17.2015 , 01:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
The choices you’ve made, romances you’ve pursued, your class, etc are all a part of who your character is, and those decisions will be honored in KOTFE; often in unexpected ways. How that works for characters who are created at level 60 is something we’ll dive into in the future, but we will not be setting a “canon” version of any class or world storyline. Your choices matter – that’s at the heart of our storytelling philosophy at BioWare.
If anyone jumped into Mass Effect 2 without playing Mass Effect 1 (such as I did), you can probably take a guess how BioWare will solve this problem in KOTFE. At the start of ME2 without any of the prior decisions of ME1, BioWare had a brief questionnaire for you to decide your backstory (such as who you romanced) which definitely effects all the relationships between characters going forward. I'd imagine this is the simplest solution for them to implement... but not nearly as fun as running through 1-50 if you're looking for that BW story experience. I definitely felt like I missed something on ME1.

I get why people would want to skip to lvl 60 to get to the new content, but there are SO many hours of dialog and choices their going to miss out on if they haven't leveled the class yet. Its going to be a tough job for BW to sift through all 8 classes and pick out all of the critical decisions to define each class.
Click this Referral Link for free stuffs
Quote:
"You've never known real rage until you've been lectured on controlling your emotions by a four-year old in a robe."
- Guss Tuno