Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I can do both, I usually stream bastion later at night where I have all my ships unlocked that would be the best time to ask for a specific ship/build. As for coming to Jung Ma let me know when to come meet you. (date and time, EST would be preferable)

Oh also to anyone that can't watch me live feel free to post any ships/builds or even anything you want explained and I can do it on stream and then highlight it and post it here. That way you can watch the video on your own time.

A few of us are trying to do some organized groups on Sunday nights. Last week went very well. If this week goes as well, I'll be quite pleased. So, tentatively, it would be cool if you could fly Jung Ma next Sunday, Oct 19th, at about 2000 hours EDT.

If tonight goes poorly, and I become doubtful it will be worth your while, I'll let you know. I'll also roll on The Bastion and see about catching you there. Cheers!

Edited by Ymris

Last night went pretty well. A lot of matches, some close, some lopsided (in our favor) but a good time... until a Pub team showed up that was using all bombers. Which forced us to field a lot of bombers. Which meant everyone was flying these slow, ponderous ships, which meant I was bored and annoyed...

Anyway, I failed to notice that Super Serious Sunday thing you do on the Bastion. So I guess Sunday nights won't work for you to visit humble lil' Jung Ma... I think it's pretty hit or miss any other night. I know the queues usually die down around 0030 hours EDT as people go to bed. The four hours prior to that are usually okay, but sometimes there just aren't many people queueing...

So at this point, I can't really recommend you visiting Jung Ma. Thanks for being receptive to the idea, though. See you around.

I was being facetious. I finally watched some of your streams for the first time. I'd forgotten what it was like to see the numbers... I have to turn floating text off because it bothers me.

Wow crazy how do you know if you hit the target, or crit. Not having them seems crazy to me.

Also Streams up ^^

Alright putting the stream up, were gonna do some Stock ship Solo q ing. Gonna try to show how you can still do well in a stock ship and that this game isn't all gear on stream.

But I use Windows XP and Internet Exploder 6 so I can't view the twitch, and you are from Canada which has good medicine and I have to make my dogs lick my diabetic fingers until the blood flows back in to be able to use the keyboard at all, and I was never taught to touch type and Bioware needs to patch out the keyboard because of people like you and when you play you have friends and that's unreasonable, and then you have a microphone, so that's pretty much just like owning a Lexus, a harem, and a field of opium, because what kind of loser has that, and also you play this game more often than twice a month.

I mean, you even have keybinds that aren't default in some cases, and what am I, a UI designer?

Unfair! Nerf!

DEVS NEED TO SOLVE....

Edited by Verain