Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously some epic whine in this thread, after reading to page 15 i just started skipping by the 50s, and it was the same, stuff even skipping pages. Maybe they'll add waves after they add servers, no one here cept SR is a Employee, So no one knows exactly how this is working, we'll most all likely be in by the 15th, Im a bit disappointed, but I gotta say some people's children's kids need to learn some discipline, i thought i was the most impatient person. lol.

I was screwed by Best buy bought CE, and waited 2 months for my codes. epic eh?

220 pages, wow. 219 of whining. Mine included, let's just all wait for it, or follow twitter, or calm down on the sugar, ya?

WOW, I never thought I would say this to bioware

FAILURE?!??!?!?!

People are getting invites only to find there guild server is filled and they can't get on to play. If the servers are full with just 3 of 4 waves, for today and only maybe 10,000 players at most are in, you are going to need 2000000 more servers just to fit us all in.

But really full servers with guilds, you should of planned that better. One of your worst failures to date!

How is this a failure? This is their plan, waves like this allow them to see what they will need going forward, whether it be increasing server caps or releasing new servers.

So far, this is without a doubt the worst launch of an MMO I've experienced in my long history.

And yes, I know the game's not *********** out yet. I very seriously doubt they can do anything to fix this cluster**** they've bent over and laid on their customer's collective heads.

Where do I go to complaint about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware of game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and cary on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

So according to Twitter, the 3rd wave just went out....

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

Am I just reading this wrong, or are they seriously intending to only do 4 waves today?

Yeah i read that also that there is only one more wave. Thats bull *@#&. I thought the whole point of staggered start was to keep letting waves of people in so they could play and get out of the starter zones.

3 waves over 4 hours with one more to go? Really?

I take it you don't really understand what they are doing so i'll explain it. The servers are not really full. they are saying they are to get people to join other servers. that way when fewer people try to join that server they can. Could you imagine 5000 people all in the starting zones at once. ouch.

They instanced the starting zones so you won't run into thousands of people.

The way they're "pre-releasing" is just plain stupid.

"We're monitoring the server load" is just too weak.

You've had plenty of test phases and somehow among those stress tests on the hardware.

If you're "giving" the people who ordered in july/august access the first day... god forbid those who bought the EARLY ACCESS in december.. at this rate it will be AFTER the actual release... (Not serious, but still...).

You charged an extra fee for early access, yet no access.

Where do we reclaim the "early access" fees?

No point in ordering it if you're pushing out invites from half a year ago under the pretenses of server load hindering the invites.

:mad:

This is really nonsense for everyone who bought the collector's editions.

I've already talked people who ordered way early not get in and more than a few who ordered late and have gotten in.

I totally understand the staggered invites, but it still feels like I'm being cheated out of something I paid a LOT of money for.

Not a good way to start.

No stated the Collectors edition got in earlier. Actualy they stated that i doesnt matter which version you got,it all depends on the code redemption.

For all other people who are wondering to get in(especialy the ones who ordered later then July:

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range

i preordered in july when it was first able to do so but ordered a physical copy from gamestop. Am i screwed for early access since i need registration code from the product which i wont get till the 20-21 since i got overnight shipping. Will they email my code when i get my time for early access? ugh im screwed aren't i?

no one gets a product code till the 20th, your good if you got a pre-order code.