Game Update 6.1.1 Conquest Changes

DanielSteed

A good suggestion from another poster in the general section that I think should be added as feed back

I'm wondering if they forgot the point too. Do people really need incentives to give companions gifts or send them on crafting missions? What about something to encourage objective play in PvP or help low level characters with some of the earlier flashpoints?

Huttball hat trick - score three times in huttball

Point defended - get 50,000 objective points in warzones

Helping hand - finish black talon/essles with a group member under level 20

I really like the idea of adding conquest points to encourage people to play pvp properly to win and play objectives.

I think it would be a good experiment and could be tweaked many ways if the first iteration isn’t 100% successful.

Maybe not the 50,000 points. But something that is repeatable on every Alt and in every match, but customised to specific map types. It might even make Hutt Ball bearable if half the team tries to win.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished four toons while dual logged. four toons on each account. Eight toons total.

I invaded at 17:55

I finshed the 4th set of toons at 21:00

I did choose the 10% conquest bonus guild perk.

I do have 150% SH bonus

Three hours

557,642 points toward the guild goal of 2,000,000

Oh, the "Hail a taxi" conquest objective is a real thing, even at level 75

Interesting change with heroics.

First Heroic is 10k conquest points

Then you get a set of 10 heroics for 33k

Then you get infinity heroics for 2860 points each.

I don't think they care about farming heroics.

I don't see that.

With all the complaining mixed with some helpful (but ignored) suggestions about conquest when they changed it...I think they're just throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks.

IMO... they already have things in place. This is just to see where the chips will fall.

I just finished four toons while dual logged. four toons on each account. Eight toons total.

I invaded at 17:55

I finshed the 4th set of toons at 21:00

I did choose the 10% conquest bonus guild perk.

I do have 150% SH bonus

Three hours

557,642 points toward the guild goal of 2,000,000

Oh, the "Hail a taxi" conquest objective is a real thing, even at level 75

Interesting change with heroics.

First Heroic is 10k conquest points

Then you get a set of 10 heroics for 33k

Then you get infinity heroics for 2860 points each.

I don't think they care about farming heroics.

What lvl were your Alts?

Is it possible that some of those really simplistic conquest goals should only be for lowbie Alts and they haven’t set it up properly on the PTS to reflect that?

Maybe they intend to lock out higher lvl characters from doing some of the really simplistic conquest goals, aka, “Hail a Taxi”

What I find confusing is if they wanted to add things for people to do on each Alts, they could have just removed all the once per day, per legacy lockouts.

Then they could have added a few more once per legacy, per week conquest achievements for lowbie players and adjusted the conquest points rewarded depending on what lvl the character is.

Ie, if you are lvl 10-30, you might get 20,000 points for the weekly legacy lock out designed for lowbies. But if you are on lvl 75, you might only get 2,000 points.

This set up would encourage people to play some lowbie Alts as well as lvl 75s as long as they don’t nerf the rewards like they are planning to do. If they nerf the rewards, it will have the opposite affect and less people will play lower lvl Alts.

I would have like to have seen them ask players for ideas of what to add to conquest to make it better instead of some of these silly and IMO, ridiculous conquest activities that offer no value to game play.

Bio dudes, next time ask the players if you are running out of viable ideas to make the game fun for us. The player base has had some great ideas over the years (even some good ones in this thread). The players are better able to tell you what we want instead of you guessing what would make the game more fun for us.

Use us as a resource for what players want/prefer to make the game better and you will hit the target more often instead of missing it 50-100% of the time.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

How does that differ from crafting 50 items? Arguably 50 items are still faster, at least with my setup of crafting set and 8 lvl 50 companions.. even on Yavin 4 the harvesting would take more than 30s to harvest 10 items... the only change now is that my character that has 3 harvesting professions will get a repeatable objective too. If you think about botting, is it easier to setup a bot that just clicks some menu items, ot one that must move around world and harvest items? :cool:

Also did you notice the huge yellow disclaimer about conquest objectives not working correctly on PTS in current build? I mean especially this part:

The Objectives that are available are not accurate

To me it seems that low lvl conquest objectives (that teach game, like using taxi, sending companion out with a trash, giving companion gift) are mixed with high level objectives for 75 lvl characters on PTS, and the numbers you can do on PTS using those will not be possible once the objectives are correct. I might be wrong, but I think you are jumping a gun here. It seems the intention is that low level characters will have an easy time completing the conquest as a sort of advanced game tutorial, but also not have endgame crafting mats tied to it as a result of changes to prevent players abusing it by creating alts, capping it in a few minutes, getting the mats and deleting the alts afterwards every week.

There's no description in the objectives saying they're only good for certain levels.

If that's how it's going to play out, fine, but don't expect many changes.

Remember how amplifiers first showed up and the devs said they were a work in progress?

The final produce was VERY close to what was first presented.

"Work in progress" doesn't mean "completely different"

It may only mean "we are 95% to what we want to do"

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Today we updated the PTS and with it some Conquest changes are now up. I wanted to be sure to communicate these changes before the weekend hits. They are as follows:

• Conquests now have a minimum level of 10.
    • This is to prevent overloading new players to the game with too many systems.

[*]Increased Conquest Points earned from Objectives.

• Currently not increased for Guild Perk Conquest Objectives.

[*]Increased Gear rewarded to the 10 - 49 bracket and 50 - 70 brackets to 3 equipment boxes.

[*]Increased credits rewarded from Conquests to 100k for all brackets.

• This will come as four 25k certificates.

[*]Added in new Weekly Objectives that when completed will unlock an infinitely repeatable objective of the same type.

• The infinitely repeatable objective will reward a smaller amount of Conquest points.
    • These objectives vary based on the active Conquest.

[*]Rewards will not be locked at the start of the Conquest. Rewards will be calculated at the time a player reaches their Personal Conquest Goal.

We feel Conquest is still not at the point where we want players to experience it as it’s meant to be and are working to make more changes. I should have a mock Conquest week finalized and ready to be posted here next week. As more changes are made, I’ll be sure to keep this thread updated.

Edited by DanielSteed

I'll be honest. BW should remove all XP/renown/conquest from all ADDS in Operations, and increase each boss by the amount of adds between one boss to the next.

So if you got 10k conquest from the trash before the 1st boss of KP. When you kill the 1st boss you would get the normal boss conquest points, + the 10k from the trash. This is the best fix for all of these KP farm groups.

BW clearly see's such farming as an exploit since years ago when we were farming Bestia adds for quick and easy leveling, they removed all experience from those adds from the fight.

Edited by Toraak

I'll be honest. BW should remove all XP/renown/conquest from all ADDS in Operations, and increase each boss by the amount of adds between one boss to the next.

So if you got 10k conquest from the trash before the 1st boss of KP. When you kill the 1st boss you would get the normal boss conquest points, + the 10k from the trash. This is the best fix for all of these KP farm groups.

BW clearly see's such farming as an exploit since years ago when we were farming Bestia adds for quick and easy leveling, they removed all experience from those adds from the fight.

They removed any XP, cq points etc. from TOS farm as well when ppl were using it to farm conquest - it was very bad as one could do it infinitely and small guilds of around 20 players were trying to beat huge guilds in conquest that were hundreds strong. I will agree that adds in ops should have the numbers they give changed to zero or at least slashed by 95% because right now with 150% SH cq point bonus it takes 2 KP runs to cap a toon.

What would your solution do? Nothing. Farmers would just move from killing adds to killing bosses. Stop pretending that killing Sorry Mode Ops bosses is much bigger accomplishment than killing adds. Instead of spending 5-10min on adds, you spend them on boss. Then move to another boss either in same operation or an other (whatever is more time cost effective). Locks are daily-based anyway and you can have more alts than time. So at the end, farming Operations (this time bosses instead of adds) would still be better CQ/Renown gain than any other activity in game, thus ppl would still continue to pretty much ignore everything else, thus you solved nothing.

Edited by black_pyros

What would your solution do? Nothing. Farmers would just move from killing adds to killing bosses. Stop pretending that killing Sorry Mode Ops bosses is much bigger accomplishment than killing adds. Instead of spending 5-10min on adds, you spend them on boss. Then move to another boss either in same operation or an other (whatever is more time cost effective). Locks are daily-based anyway and you can have more alts than time. So at the end, farming Operations (this time bosses instead of adds) would still be better CQ/Renown gain than any other activity in game, thus ppl would still continue to pretty much ignore everything else, thus you solved nothing.

It would do much. It would force people to actually do the operations, instead of farming trash. Besides, they'd still have to kill through the trash to get to the bosses. The difference is the trash itself wouldn't give any points until the boss died.

Well the other option is probably the right one then. Just remove all Renown, and conquest from trash adds from operations completely. They've done it before, so may as well just do it again.

Edited by Toraak

maybe it's time you start asking yourself why people do KP farming (despite the nerf you just did where you doubled all the adds hp) and not your conquest system. maybe design the conquest system around what players do and not what you want players to do

This is the truth, and the fundamental issue with BioWare's work on SWTOR.

They try to shoe-horn players into their vision, instead of actually getting feedback on what players like, and working systems around that. Tell me KotFE and KotET wasn't another example of exactly that.

BioWare has a long history of ignoring what players want:

• Players want more class story - BioWare fires all the internal employees who fought for class story and then kills class story.
  • Players want more class story-like experiences, instead get KotFE and KotET
  • Players want a Huttball League with more Huttball Maps, with it being the loudest suggestions at early cantina crawls, instead it gets ignored
  • Players want an MMO designed to sustain interest like all other MMOs; Instead BioWare adopts an internal business policy where they have publicly stated they prefer players just to leave and come back when there is more content.
  • Players want conquest to be fun for doing what they already do; instead they get the activities they like to do nerfed with no fun replacements.

And the list goes on and on.

The reality is, in most cases, BioWare is going to BioWare, and doesn't end up doing what the players would like in most cases, and in the rare cases they do (Ossus and Onslaught story), it comes after extreme arm twisting and severe failure.

I've never seen a company in charge of an MMO hate actually being in charge of an MMO more than BioWare.

..snip

[*] Players want conquest to be fun for doing what they already do; instead they get the activities they like to do nerfed with no fun replacements.

This last iteration of the test server actually did insert objectives that will reward people for playing stuff they like. I was wondering if it was too fast, but maybe it's about right? Not sure how it will feel to say take 20 characters to cq. But I easily took 2 by just playing, one was a new character who got all of his points on Korriban. The level 75 hit in about 20 minutes iirc. There's basically an objective for everything. There are still weekly and daily lockouts, but they seem more generous.

it could be skewed, if Dantooine week will just be more generous, but it seems like playing what you like will actually be doable, and fairly quickly.

Hey everyone!

Today we updated the PTS and with it some Conquest changes are now up. I wanted to be sure to communicate these changes before the weekend hits. They are as follows:

[*]Increased Gear rewarded to the 10 - 49 bracket and 50 - 70 brackets to 3 equipment boxes.

[*]Added in new Weekly Objectives that when completed will unlock an infinitely repeatable objective of the same type.

• The infinitely repeatable objective will reward a smaller amount of Conquest points.

[*]Rewards will not be locked at the start of the Conquest. Rewards will be calculated at the time a player reaches their Personal Conquest Goal.

We feel Conquest is still not at the point where we want players to experience it as it’s meant to be and are working to make more changes. I should have a mock Conquest week finalized and ready to be posted here next week. As more changes are made, I’ll be sure to keep this thread updated.

Hoorah!

The rewards for lower levels are an improvement, however stick solid resource matrices in and I'll sub for a year in advance. If not, up yours to crafting as a solo player.

Hey everyone!

Solid resources matrixes for lower Lvls are still missing from the rewards.

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM. Players have already given you this feed back in this thread. Please listen.

Not all of us use lvl 75 to craft or use them to play conquest. Personally I’ve not played any of my lvl 75s for the last 4 weeks. I’ve 48 Alts and I dont want to have to play alts I don’t want to just to get crafting mats.

Otherwise, your other reward changes are good.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hey everyone!

Depending on what you want conquest to be, as a game mechanic in general, you may or may not have succeeded.

What you've definitely accomplished is making it easier for people like me to get more alts per week across the finish line. That was the primary thing, for me, taken away years ago with the first major conquest revamp (the one that killed the old school crafting weeks).

The 200k - 400k per toon per week that is going to come in conquest rewards will be nice. That's only the credit "certificates."

I'll echo, again, that the crafting mats need to be a reward regardless of level.

It's always been, to one degree or another, kind of a challenge to meet conquest.

When I first started the easy week wasn't actually a crafting week, it was when Nar Shadda came around and you could cap conquest by running the heroics in about 45 minutes or so, and you could do it with every toon you had. All you needed was time.

The next really easy time was the first round of normal xp > conquest point conversion. that was nice.

Right now, all the work that's gone into making these new objectives, it makes me think they're going to stick around awhile.

I did 2.1 million points between my two accounts on PTS. I'd say I played 60% of going "all out" (for me).

I made new characters on PTS just to get them up to the free 75 and complete conquest. It took longer to go through character creation and gear up from the vendors on Odessen than it did to get them through conquest.

26 characters I took through conquest, some even past the 100k point mark so it could have been more

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wt3d9vuwwvil1h2/PTS%20guild%20conquest.JPG?dl=0

Edited by Darev

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

I'm back with another update with regards to the upcoming Conquest changes. As I mentioned in my previous post, here is a full breakdown of what a Conquest's objectives will look like. For comparison sake, this is the revised version of the Conquest event currently happening on live servers - Total Galactic War. I've broken up the objectives into their respective level ranges and there is one thing I would quickly like to note. Some objectives only become available after you complete others. For example, if you complete the Weekly "Starfighter: Bomber Pilot" objective, it will then unlock the repeatable "Starfighter: Bomber Pilot Eternal". These exceptions are either denoted with an "Eternal" or "Part 2" in their name.

Levels 10 - 49

Weekly

• Warzones: Total Domination - Win 10 Ranked Arena or Unranked Warzone matches.
  • Starfighter: Bomber Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Bomber pilot.
  • Starfighter: Gunship Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Gunship pilot.
  • Starfighter: Scout Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Scout pilot.
  • Starfighter: Striker Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Striker pilot.
  • Crafting: Dark Project - A Dark Project contains top secret research, and can be crafted via any crafting Crew Skill. Craft a Dark Project via the crafting interface to progress this objective.
  • Crafting: Rally Part 2 - Aid your faction by crafting a Dark Project.

Daily:

• Missions: Taskmaster - Complete 10 Missions
  • Missions: Bonus Missions - Complete any Bonus Mission
  • Missions: Heroic - Complete any Heroic Mission
  • Flashpoint: Czerka Core Meltdown - Complete Flashpoint: Czerka Core Meltdown on any difficulty
  • Flashpoint: The Esseles - Complete Flashpoint: Esseles on any difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards - Complete Flashpoint: Kuat Drive Yards on any difficulty
  • Warzones: Fight for Glory - Complete any Ranked Arena or Unranked Warzone.
  • Ranked Arenas: Victorious - Win a ranked Arena match.
  • Warzones: Achiever - Complete [Weekly] The War Front OR [Weekly] Conspicuous Valor
  • Starfighter: Rally Part I - Complete 3 Starfighter matches.
  • Starfighter: Rally Part 2 - Win 3 Starfighter matches.
  • Starfighter: Dominate the Stars - Win a Starfighter match
  • Starfighter: Achiever - Complete the Starfighter Weekly Mission
  • Space Combat: Fleet Command - Complete any Space Mission.
  • Activity Finder: Socialite I - Complete random Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations with the Activity Finder.
  • Activity Finder: Socialite II - There's still more threats in the galaxy, continue to complete random Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations with the Activity Finder.
  • Flashpoint: Rally Part 1 - Complete 1 Flashpoint or Uprising on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Flashpoint: Rally Part 2 - Complete 3 Flashpoints or Uprisings on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Operation: Rally Part 1 - Complete an Operation on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Operation: Rally Part 2 - Complete 3 Operations on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Warzone: Rally Part 1 - Complete any ranked or unranked Warzone match while in a Guild Group.
  • Warzone: Rally Part 2 - Complete 3 ranked or unranked Warzone match while in a Guild Group.
  • _____ : Mission Complete - Complete any Mission on _______. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)
    • Alderaan
    • Balmorra
    • Belsavis
    • Corellia
    • Coruscant
    • Dromund Kaas
    • Hoth
    • Hutta
    • Korriban
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Ord Mantell
    • Quesh
    • Taris
    • Tatooine
    • Tython
    • Voss

[*]_____: Defeat Enemies (1 & 2) - Defeat non-player opponents while on _____. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)

• Alderaan
    • Balmorra
    • Belsavis
    • Corellia
    • Coruscant
    • Dromund Kaas
    • Hoth
    • Hutta
    • Korriban
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Ord Mantell
    • Quesh
    • Taris
    • Tatooine
    • Tython
    • Voss

[*]Crew Skills: Rank Up - Increase the rank of any of your Crew Skills.

[*]Missions: Director - Complete 5 Crew Skill Missions with your Companions.

[*]Crafting: Invasion Force - Combine every type of war supplies in order to craft an Invasion Force.

[*]Items: Credits for Junk - You know what's better than junk in your inventory? Credits in your pocket. Have your Companion sell Junk to Vendors on your behalf.

[*]Crafting: Rally Part 1 - Aid your faction by donating 3 War Supplies: Invasion Force to the war effort. Each donation will consume 10 War Supplies. (Donate by right-clicking a stack of 10 war supplies).

[*]Companion: Benefactor - Give a gift to any of your companions! Companion Gifts can be obtained from Story Missions or Conquest Rewards.

[*]Companion: Influencer - Increase Companion Influence Level through conversation choices, companion gifts, and crew skill missions.

[*]Stronghold: Move In Day - Purchase a Stronghold.

[*]Stronghold: Minor Improvements - Expand your Stronghold.

[*]Stronghold: Decorator - Collect and use 5 Decorations in your Stronghold.

[*]Advancement: Gain a Level - Your journey to greatness begins. Earn enough experience to level up.

[*]Advancement: Hail a Taxi - Speed up your travel, use a taxi to reach a destination.

[*]Advancement: Assign a Utility Point - Increase your combat proficiency by assigning and committing a Utility Point

Repeatable

• Warzones: Infinite Domination - Continue your dominance of the opposition. Win 10 more Ranked Arena or Unranked Warzone matches.
  • Warzones: Medalist - Gain 8 Medals in a single Ranked Arena or Unranked Warzone.
  • Starfighter: Conquer the Skies - Complete any Starfighter match
  • Starfighter: Bomber Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Bomber pilot.
  • Starfighter: Gunship Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Gunship pilot.
  • Starfighter: Scout Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Scout pilot.
  • Starfighter: Striker Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Striker pilot.
  • Harvesting: Node Collection - There's always useful materials lying around. Harvest crew skill nodes 10 times.
  • Crafting: Inventor - There's always a use for good materials. Progress this objective by crafting anything at all.
  • Crafting: War Supplies - Assemble various gathered materials into any of the following war supplies: Infantry Supply Kits, Starship Weapons, Armored Vehicles, Crystal Capacitors, Holocron of Strategy, or an Invasion Force.
  • Crafting: Aid the War Effort - Aid your faction by donating War Supplies: Invasion Force to the war effort. Each donation will consume 10 War Supplies. (Donate by right-clicking a stack of 10 war supplies).
  • Flashpoint: Story Mode - Complete any Flashpoint on Story difficulty
  • Activity Finder: Flashpoints - Queue for a random Flashpoint, Veteran Flashpoint, or Master Mode Flashpoint with the Activity Finder and complete it.
  • Advancement: Gain 5 Levels - With moderate experience comes moderate rewards. Gain multiple levels.
  • Missions: Story Time - Complete any Story Mission

Levels 50 – 70

Weekly

• Starfighter: Bomber Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Bomber pilot.
  • Starfighter: Gunship Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Gunship pilot.
  • Starfighter: Scout Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Scout pilot.
  • Starfighter: Striker Pilot - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Striker pilot.
  • Crafting: Dark Project - A Dark Project contains top secret research, and can be crafted via any crafting Crew Skill. Craft a Dark Project via the crafting interface to progress this objective.

Daily

• Chapters: Story - Complete any Chapter on Story Difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Battle of Rishi - Complete Flashpoint: Battle of Rishi on any difficulty mode
  • Flashpoint: Lost Island - Complete Flashpoint: Lost Island on any difficulty mode
  • Companion: Benefactor - Give a gift to any of your companions! Companion Gifts can be obtained from Story Missions or Conquest Rewards.
  • Companion: Influencer - Increase Companion Influence Level through conversation choices, companion gifts, and crew skill missions.
  • Crew Skills: Rank Up - Increase the rank of any of your Crew Skills.
  • Missions: Director - Complete 5 Crew Skill Missions with your Companions.
  • Crafting: Invasion Force - Combine every type of war supplies in order to craft an Invasion Force.
  • Items: Credits for Junk - You know what's better than junk in your inventory? Credits in your pocket. Have your Companion sell Junk to Vendors on your behalf.
  • Crafting: Rally Part 1 - Aid your faction by donating 3 War Supplies: Invasion Force to the war effort. Each donation will consume 10 War Supplies. (Donate by right-clicking a stack of 10 war supplies).
  • Warzones: Achiever - Complete [Weekly] The War Front OR [Weekly] Conspicuous Valor
  • Starfighter: Achiever - Complete Starfighter Weekly Missions
  • Starfighter: Dominate the Stars - Win Starfighter matches
  • Flashpoint: Rally Part 1 - Complete 1 Flashpoint or Uprising on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Flashpoint: Rally Part 2 - Complete 3 Flashpoints or Uprisings on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Operation: Rally Part 1 - Complete an Operation on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Operation: Rally - Part 2 - Complete 3 Operations on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • Warzone: Rally Part 1 - Complete any ranked or unranked Warzone match while in a Guild Group.
  • Warzone: Rally Part 2 - Complete 3 ranked or unranked Warzone match while in a Guild Group.
  • Activity Finder: Socialite I - Complete random Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations with the Activity Finder.
  • Activity Finder: Socialite II - There's still more threats in the galaxy, continue to complete random Flashpoints, Uprisings, Starfighter, Warzones or Operations with the Activity Finder.
  • _____ : Mission Complete - Complete any Mission on _______. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)
    • The Black Hole
    • CZ-198
    • Ilum
    • Iokath
    • Makeb
    • Oricon
    • Ossus
    • Rishi
    • Section X
    • Yavin 4
    • Ziost

[*]_____: Defeat Enemies (1 & 2) - Defeat non-player opponents while on _____. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)

• The Black Hole
    • CZ-198
    • Ilum
    • Iokath
    • Makeb
    • Oricon
    • Ossus
    • Rishi
    • Section X
    • Yavin 4
    • Ziost

[*]______: Weekly Mission – Complete the weekly mission for the area. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)

• Black Hole
    • CZ-198
    • Iokath
    • Makeb
    • Oricon
    • Ossus
    • Section-X
    • Yavin 4
    • Ziost

[*]Space Combat: Fleet Command - Complete any Space Mission.

[*]Missions: Taskmaster - Complete 10 Missions

[*]Missions: Bonus Missions - Complete any Bonus Mission

[*]Missions: Heroic - Complete any Heroic Mission

[*]Advancement: Reputation - Increase your Reputation with any Faction

[*]Advancement: Legacy - Let your name be known throughout the galaxy. Increase your Legacy level by gaining experience.

[*]Advancement: Amplifiers - Recalibrate an Amplifier in your equipment.

Repeatable

• Warzones: Infinite Domination - Continue your dominance of the opposition. Win 10 more Ranked Arena or Unranked Warzone matches.
  • Warzones: Medalist - Gain 8 Medals in a single Ranked Arena or Unranked Warzone.
  • Starfighter: Bomber Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Bomber pilot.
  • Starfighter: Gunship Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Gunship pilot.
  • Starfighter: Scout Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Scout pilot.
  • Starfighter: Striker Pilot Eternal - Play 5 Galactic Starfighter matches as a Striker pilot.
  • Harvesting: Node Collection - There's always useful materials lying around. Harvest crew skill nodes 10 times.
  • Crafting: Inventor - There's always a use for good materials. Progress this objective by crafting anything at all.
  • Crafting: War Supplies - Assemble various gathered materials into any of the following war supplies: Infantry Supply Kits, Starship Weapons, Armored Vehicles, Crystal Capacitors, Holocron of Strategy, or an Invasion Force.
  • Crafting: Aid the War Effort - Aid your faction by donating War Supplies: Invasion Force to the war effort. Each donation will consume 10 War Supplies. (Donate by right-clicking a stack of 10 war supplies).
  • Flashpoint: Story Mode - Complete any Flashpoint on Story difficulty
  • Activity Finder: Flashpoints - Queue for a random Flashpoint, Veteran Flashpoint, or Master Mode Flashpoint with the Activity Finder and complete it.
  • Advancement: Gain 5 Levels - With moderate experience comes moderate rewards. Gain multiple levels.
  • Missions: Story Time - Complete any Story Mission

Levels 71+

Weekly

Daily

• Chapters: Story - Complete any Chapter on Story Difficulty
  • Chapters: Veteran - Complete any Chapter on Veteran Difficulty
  • Chapters: Master - Complete any Chapter on Master Difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Battle of Rishi (Master Mode) - Complete Flashpoint: Battle of Rishi on Master difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Esseles (Master Mode) - Complete Flashpoint: Esseles on Master difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Kaon Under Siege (Master Mode) - Complete Flashpoint: Kaon Under Siege on Master difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Maelstrom Prison (Master Mode) - Complete Flashpoint: Maelstrom Prison on Master difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Taral V (Master Mode) - Complete Flashpoint: Taral V on Master difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Crisis on Umbara (Master Mode) - Complete Flashpoint: Crisis on Umbara on Master difficulty
  • Operation: Story - Complete any Operation on Story difficulty
  • Operation: Veteran - Complete any Operation on Veteran difficulty
  • Operation: Nightmare - Complete any Operation on Nightmare difficulty
  • Starfighter: Dominate the Stars - Win a Starfighter match
  • Starfighter: Achiever - Complete Starfighter Weekly Missions
  • Operation: Rally Part 2 - Complete 3 Operations on Veteran or Master Mode while in a Guild Group.
  • _____: Loyalist Sweep - Uncover and defeat stealth droids on _____. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)
    • Alderaan
    • Balmorra
    • Belsavis
    • Corellia
    • Hoth
    • Ilum
    • Quesh
    • Taris
    • Tatooine

[*]_____: Saboteur Spy Games - Deploy stealth droids on _____. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)

• Alderaan
    • Balmorra
    • Belsavis
    • Corellia
    • Hoth
    • Ilum
    • Quesh
    • Taris
    • Tatooine

[*]_____ : Mission Complete - Complete any Mission on _______. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)

• Mek-Sha
    • Onderon
    • Ossus

• Mek-Sha
    • Onderon
    • Ossus

[*]______: Weekly Mission – Complete the weekly mission for the area. (Each planet on the following list will have its own separate objective.)

• Black Hole
    • CZ-198
    • Iokath
    • Makeb
    • Onderon
    • Oricon
    • Ossus
    • Section-X
    • Yavin 4
    • Ziost

[*]Missions: Bonus Missions - Complete any Bonus Mission

[*]Missions: Heroic - Complete any Heroic Mission

[*]Space Combat: Fleet Command - Complete any Space Mission.

[*]Companion: Benefactor - Give a gift to any of your companions! Companion Gifts can be obtained from Story Missions or Conquest Rewards.

[*]Companion: Influencer - Increase Companion Influence Level through conversation choices, companion gifts, and crew skill missions.

[*]Crew Skills: Rank Up - Increase the rank of any of your Crew Skills.

[*]Missions: Director - Complete 5 Crew Skill Missions with your Companions.

[*]Crafting: Invasion Force - Combine every type of war supplies in order to craft an Invasion Force.

[*]Items: Credits for Junk - You know what's better than junk in your inventory? Credits in your pocket. Have your Companion sell Junk to Vendors on your behalf.

[*]Crafting: Rally Part 1 - Aid your faction by donating 3 War Supplies: Invasion Force to the war effort. Each donation will consume 10 War Supplies. (Donate by right-clicking a stack of 10 war supplies).

[*]Advancement: Reputation - Increase your Reputation with any Faction

[*]Advancement: Legacy - Let your name be known throughout the galaxy. Increase your Legacy level by gaining experience.

[*]Advancement: Amplifiers - Recalibrate an Amplifier in your equipment.

Repeatable

• Flashpoint: Veteran Mode - Complete any Flashpoint on Veteran Difficulty
  • Flashpoint: Master Mode - Complete any Flashpoint on Master Difficulty
  • Renown: Rank Up - Reach level 75 and earn enough experience to gain a Renown Rank.

Lastly, I would like to talk about something some of you have raised concerns about - Solid Resource Matrices. From our perspective, we want to make personal rewards useful to the character that achieved them. With that in mind, we also understand why this inflow is appealing to crafters. While keeping the Solid Resource Matrices strictly to the Level 71+ range, our current internal iteration has an increased quantity of Matrices to help bridge that gap (from 2 to 4 - Guild Conquest rewards remain unchanged). Considering this subject has been a talking point in this thread, we wanted to open a discussion about your thoughts.

Edited by DanielSteed

My first immediate response---don't make the Crafting Rally Part 2 a weekly. Keep it as a daily repeatable, even if you nerf the points some. I'd rather it still be daily repeatable, even, say, at 20,000 points. Making it weekly ruins the point of even having it as a guild perk when all the other <Objective> Rallies are daily repeatables.

Additional thoughts now that I've read through everything else.

Levels 10-49:

Flashpoint: Esseles is available for Pub side. Where is Flashpoint: Black Talon? Make sure that faction-specific flashpoints have their mirror flashpoint available.

Ranked Arena: Victorious. Why is this even here? I'm pretty sure rank doesn't pop except at max level. On the PTS, it is only shown at level 71-75.

Level 50-70:

Advancement: Amplifiers is utterly useless except at max level. I wouldn't encourage my guildies to play with amps except at max level.

Level 71-75:

Can you please add <Planet> Defeat Enemies for all the dailies areas to this instead of just Dantooine, Onderon, and Mek-Sha? If the weekly is available, why can't the Defeat Enemies be available? Lower-level toons have a ton more planets available to them for it. And at the rate that people can level, they'll be levelled beyond the planet and tier cap for some of these achievements anyway.

Lastly, can we have the baseline points of all the guild perks conquest objectives and the infinite repeatables of, say, the Starfighter: <Ship Type> Eternal? When compiling all the objectives, those of use who don't necessarily play some parts of these games wouldn't know they are even available without someone letting us know about them.

Edited by go_rogue

My first immediate response---don't make the Crafting Rally Part 2 a weekly. Keep it as a daily repeatable, even if you nerf the points some. I'd rather it still be daily repeatable, even, say, at 20,000 points. Making it weekly ruins the point of even having it as a guild perk when all the other <Objective> Rallies are daily repeatables.

As much as I love the Crafting Rally Part 2 perk, I can see why they also want to change it. For the effort involved, they would have to gut the points to keep it repeatable. No one should be able to put out 200k+ conquest points simply by logging in 7 times a week for 30 seconds to que the next DP. You can hit your personal goal on 4-5 characters without even playing the game. I know because I do that. I hate to lose it, but I can see why it makes sense.

Edited by Terro_Fett

Why are daily objectives for flashpoints master mode only for level 71+?

I thought the point was to give us more options.

Don't get me wrong, I do love playing master mode flashpoints with my guildies from time to time but they require

coordinating between people with work and family obligations and more time and energy I can commit to after a day at work.

There's a lot of level 75 player queuing for the veteran weekly flashpoints, why couldn't that count for conquest anymore?

Please consider adding veteran mode for the weekly and daily repeatable and possibly story mode for the repeatable (with adjusted rewards of course)