Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys will probably hate this and im not saying it for wow factor. If you were playing WoW through wrath of the lich king and cataclysm then you know when they open the doors and say have at it when there r so many players in one area it crashes even for blizzard. I remember waiting inline at Midnight (will never do it again) driving home 1Hr cause my town doesnt have a mall to find out i couldnt login til early morning because of the high population and the problems keeping the servers up and look how many servers they have right now. So this is actually kinda smart in my book even though i wish i would of had the money to preorder it in july but i did preorder it in sept and didnt realize i needed to enter the code in for first come first serve early access cause i didnt put mine in til november when i found that out lol.

any on elese get screwed by GAME STOP i ordered on 7-21 but didnt get my code till 7-26 and i had to call to get that one..... THANKS GAME STOP YOU SUCK AND YOU SCREWED ME!!

Same here. I don't even have the discs yet and they was posted Saturday. I wouldn't mind but the CE box was alot of money.

I am for one happy that I still dont have early access. I have enough time to finish my uni work and then relax. If I get it by the end of the week it would be ideal.

I dont understand those people that are panicking about their pre-launch access, after all it was just a bonus offered. and anyway they never actually said that everyone will get early access.

Eh guys... try to enter your profiles. I'm pretty damn sure I entered my preorder code, but still it tells me that I need to enter it now! What the hell :/

scroll down the page. It says that at the top, but if you entered your code it will tell you at the bottom of the same page.

Lurking this forum reminds me of WoW on patch Tuesday.

Ghostcrawler-"We now expect servers will be up by 5PM."

Ghostcrawler- "We now expect servers will be up by 6PM."

Ghostcrawler-"We now expect servers will be up by 7PM."

Ghostcrawler-"We now expect servers will be up by 8PM."

LOL It totally does.

Makes me very disheartened - one of the reasons I don't play WoW seriously anymore is because of the completely rubbish customer service.

So far the customer service over here hasn't really been all that great, either. The US phone line is saying it's out of service when I try and call it (I'm having a non-prerelease related account issue). That doesn't really inspire confidence.