[IA Storyline] Choice at the end of Hoth questline

Isatis

Hello

At the end of the Imperial Agent Hoth questline, we have the choice between

- kill Davos and his soldiers

- have a deal with Davos by betraying the Chiss

My Chiss agent obviously killed Davos and had Saganu thanks him by holoterminal :p

What are the aftermaths of the betrayal ? Will the Zero Station be destroyed and the Chiss killed ? Will Davos give some news ?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is... odd.

Normally, between YouTube and Wookiepedia, I can get a rough idea of the outcome of any choice in the game... But this, Davos over the Chiss, it seems like no one makes that choice, at least no one and records it. Wookiepedia articles on Saganu, Davos and the Starbreeze have nothing; all the YouTube videos I could find, Light or Dark alignment, all result in Davos' death. Hard light, hard dark, neutral, Pro-Empire, Republic Double Agent, none of them seem to have sided with Davos... I can't... I can't say what might have happened. This is an oddity for me.

The only thing I can conclude is that, whether you side with Davos or the Chiss, Saganu survives since he returns years later for "Traitor Among The Chiss", but that doesn't tell us much about the actual outcome of events on Hoth.

I'll have to research this choice further...