slapping myself 4 times....

ImmortalLowlife

My worst was buying 2 additional character creation slots with a brand new alt. I then decided I didn't like his name and deleted him before opening the slot packs. Almost 10 bucks. Poof!

Omg. Did you post a ticket? You couldn't get them back?? Ouch! I would have cried, lol. The only mistake I made that I can think of is opening a pack on the wrong server. >.< I wasn't paying any attention to what toon I was on, got all excited for a new pack and just opened a bunch. Figures I was on the server I don't play much. :rolleyes:

Edited by blindxsecrets

Hi , to all new players out there, welcome:

There is, quite simply an almost foolproof way to avoid buying items On the cartel market, That as subbed, You already get given or unlocked.

If you open certain packs, or most cartel Coin Things like consumables, If you click the appropriate item to bring it up

on the right hand window, If the Item has a Large **Yellow triangle With a question mark on it**, That usually means, That you already have unlimited access to this item because you subbed.

The only packs I bought when I joined was two Newcomer packs, for each of my characters, that comes With a speeder and the skill and a few other XP boosts.

I bought one newcomer pack for a young friend, opened it, and kept in my inventory for when he logged in, then I traded the speeder and skill free to him, so he could get around Taris with me.

I have seen fairly new players of 10-15 Go and buy a speeder, then find they need thousand credits to get improved speeder skill to use it. Always take time reading The information, before making a choice.

Alice

My biggest screw up to date was spending 40K on a lvl 41 customized lightsaber that would have damn near mad me invinceable. It was my first purchase and I still have it.

I was Lvl 17! Hopefully next week I get to use it... :D

back in a day when black hole comms were not so easy to get, on my PT tank I bought 2 implant and 1 earring.

only problem was, that 5 minutes before I did same on my jugg tank. all 6 pieces of gear got augmented (bind not for re-sale back to npc) and then I noticed PT bought jugg's implants and earing, and jugg bought PT's implants and earing...

and then all of us in guild laughed... but me :p