Instant Valor Rank 100s, full game rollback needed

Zaodon

It's not only Ilum as I no longer can tell which abilities are on CD as all my ability icons are now constantly lit. To top it off, most of my ability icons as Sentinel are blue and so is the darn CD timer. Then there is all the **** going on with black/loading screens between loading screens (lol) or whenever you tab back to Windows or TS, valor exploits etc. Players are literally going bat **** crazy. Edited by darthtoph

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize that some of us are at work, sleeping, take care of real life situations so we are not available to be spamming the forums all day looking for changes or waiting for the latest QQ thread, right?

There is a problem, it has been identified, and it will be fixed. Being a former hardcore player, you folks really need to take a chill pill. Taking your aggression out on the community is not the way to do it, nor is flaming BioWare. Oversights in programming happen all the time, if people had some semblance of this there wouldn't be so much crying.

*Grabs Zerbrak's collar*

Dont you understand what is happening?!?! People are cheating and getting HIGHER NUMBERS ON MY VIDEO GAME THAN ME!

*Screams and jumps off bridge*

I agree, settle down a bit.

Your bad! Republic has so many tools that are OP compared to empire characters. I am a Battlemaster and I have been pvp'n since beta (yes I can say that now, no NDA). I know a thing or two about imbalance *cough* "Grav Round" *cough*.

Please elaborate. I'm willing to bet you're not even a trooper, let alone republic.