looking for afternoon (for NA) or late night (for EU) guild.

pwkinney

Long time player returning after break (6mo), looking for afternoon (for NA) or late night (for EU) guild. A work schedule change, around the time of the Oricon raids, took me out of regular raiding schedule. Solo Q’ing PVP and pugging raids had lost it’s charm early in 4.0, so I took a break from the game. I am looking to return to PVE content and am searching for a group on a similar schedule. My play time can start no earlier than 5 pm (eastern), 2 pm (pac) or 10 pm (GMT+1).

What you get, veteran player with solid understanding of basic raid mechanics, min/maxing concepts and a mature attitude. Experienced with all the classes, all 16 the hard way (before XP boosts and buy a character options). Raid experience as both a tank (mostly Sin and PT) and DPS roles (mostly ranged). Sadly no heals, I just don’t enjoy it and have no interest.

I suffer no illusions about the current state of PVE or EA’s lack of commitment to 8-man content but I do still enjoy the gameplay and would like to find a group.

Thanks for your consideration, Tort

pwkinney

Let me check with my east coast members to see what time they log in. I'll get back with you tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Sith Praxium is a PvE/Ops/Conquest guild and is currently recruiting. Please check out are website below if you're interested in us.

Thx Yudo

No problem and thank you for filling out an application before I got back to you. Your application was approved so look for any Praxium member in game and have them ask any officer to send you a guild invite. Let the officer know I approved your application. I will be in game after 6:30 pm pt tonight. Look for Yudonza or Yudonzo if you have any questions or problem getting an guild invite.

Thx Yudo