View Single Post

Mnkybttr
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1086
Quote: Originally Posted by YagamiJase View Post
On the SWTOR launcher it says, "There is currently no active subscripti on this account. Activate your account here." Upon clicking on it, it takes me to my account summary where I have to make five security questions (done that), complete contact information (done that), and then it asks for my Product Registration Code, which I have already entered way back when I pre-orderd for the early edition. I obviously can't use it again.
The product registration will come with your physical or digital copy of the game. Its not necessary for the early access redemption. If you go My Account >> Preorder and it says something like:
"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access."

You'll eventually recieve and e-mail saying that you have early access. Subscriptions won't be set up until actual game release, as we don't need them during the free early access.