when I visit Dulf's web-site I get an Attack-Site warning?!?!

GalaxyStrong

Posting Dulfy's comments from Reddit.

[–]dulfydulfy.net 14 points 5 hours ago*

Looking into it, thanks for the headsup.

It is a know issue affecting multiple wordpress sites apparently. Either vulnerable plugin or something in wordpress: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-my-sites-6-hacked-with-soaksoakru?replies=5

Update: We have identified and removed the hacked files. The site should be okay now. May take a day for the warning to clear.

That would explain why I had to spend the other day resetting my brand new laptop to factory settings (taking care of the ware otherwise would take too long, and I had already spend an hour with CS for my laptop trying to figure out why I couldn't use Wi-Fi when the other devices worked just fine.) And my came-with-the-laptop's antivirus/malware/other things has for computers, really sucked. No wonder everyone hates McAfee, but it's easier to destroy than *shudders* Norton.

I hope this is fully resolved soon. I like Dulfy's website.

That would explain why I had to spend the other day resetting my brand new laptop to factory settings (taking care of the ware otherwise would take too long, and I had already spend an hour with CS for my laptop trying to figure out why I couldn't use Wi-Fi when the other devices worked just fine.) And my came-with-the-laptop's antivirus/malware/other things has for computers, really sucked. No wonder everyone hates McAfee, but it's easier to destroy than *shudders* Norton.

I hope this is fully resolved soon. I like Dulfy's website.

Try Avast! You can set the language to Pirate and get a good laugh any time you get a notification :D

The word press program has more holes than swiss cheese. I got rid of it because of that.

Truth. The last company I worked for had WordPress running on like 50 pages, and I spent as much time hunting down random hacks as I did doing anything useful. Running a popular website with it is pretty much just asking for it.