Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously all these twerps calling for patience and to be calmn are Republic scum. Im part of the Empire dont you know we feed off rage and chaos? Now grant me my early access now damn it!! :D

Oh and the reason why they arent posting the preorder dates that have got in is because they are talking rubbish, its not going in order, 3 people from my guild are playing who all redeemed their codes months after i did.

if thats true then i spend 5 dollars for nothing so they made the 5 dollars a scam, but i dont know if it is lawl i mean after all its all rumors right. who knows i dont care i just want to play hahahaha

You DID NOT pay an extra $5. The $5 it charged you when you pre ordered was a place holder order, but when you get charged the rest of the price it charges that $5 less. Just because the bill looked like

$5 pre order

$74.99 Digital Delux

or

$5 pre order

$54.99 regular

does not mean you paid $5 exta, if you look at the actual pricing of the game it $79.99 /$59.99/ignoring CE... point is just like if you pre order in a physical store what ever you put down when you pre order goes towards the game wither you pay it off early or pay it off the night of release.

The funniest thing is that some people that pre-ordered AFTER July are ingame. Saw a screenshot of a friend and he IS playing and he pre-ordered it in september.

Wow so they've already cleared July and August if that's true.

I didn't order until November 11th... so maybe I'll get in tomorrow.

I ordered on the 24th of July... No invite for me yet.

I'd expect to be in today because I have ordered pretty much close to the start date...

but they did say they are going through the pre orders in order and there was a hell of alot of pre orders to start with.... so it's going to take a few waves to get through them all.

NOTE: To the other people who are saying "these people are moaning at their 'up to 5 days' not being in first are just moaning *censored*"

The early access is based for those who pre order in order of code redemption... so those people who have redemed their code quickly should be in soon. This has been stressed by the developers on countless occasions

Pretty bad implementation, huge advantage for those in so much earlier, really takes the steam out of the launch no chance at first anything, for people that pre orderd just like everyone else.

this is why a lot of people are most likely mad. The "excitement" comes when the race begins!

I am not a complainer, nor have I complained over the early release, nor the way they are adding EGA to players in waves.

However saying all that, I am disappointed considering that back in July bioware stated that the early access would be based on when you entered your code. Seems to me if players who odered in December (not verified that these players are in really or just trolling) are getting in before players who had their codes entered back in July and not accepted into EGA yet, this isn't exactly fair nor true form from Biowares' promise of access being be given in the order of your entery.

Would help greatly if Stephen Reid would actually confirm or deny that players are truelu getting invites based on the early access code entery.

I see his orginal post was removed, hope it is back up after I post this cause would hate to feel he was running away fromm the issues at hand. I want to believe I really do!!

I think they're trolling. There are not in yet.

I did my pre-order when I was in Afghanistan, in July.

I didn't get my code (lol amazon) until I got out of the combat zone in September.

I have the next 3 weeks off for leave and I'm not complaining. Whenever I get the email, I get it. I'm just grateful to have the opportunity to play early.

Have patience, everyone.

Wow man lots of respect..

1) All the people foaming because they don't get to start today, rofl. Instead of asking, "Why didn't everyone get access to the game before it's official release date?" maybe you should be asking, "Why would Bioware given anyone early access?" Answer to the latter: because they're nice. I can't believe people are complaining that anyone is getting early access.

2) To the people that are upset because everyone who preordered should get the same treatment... um, how about no? There's something in the real world called lines. You may want to learn how the work (i.e. first in, first out policy).

3) To all the people who are complaining that servers are dead right now even with 3 waves so far... you do realize that there is probably a good portion of those early-wave people who are working, asleep, or just not able to log in right now. Sorry, not everyone can be starting at a gray "Login" button and their launcher and hitting refresh on their email every 3 seconds like some of you...

4) I didn't redeem until 11/22 so I won't be seeing EA for a while. I'm hoping by this weekend, but if not, it's really no big deal. In the end, it doesn't even matter. By the 20th, I will be playing this game. Whether it's as a lvl 1 toon or a lvl 30 toon, it's all good. And in 3 months (assuming I'm still playing), I'll be a lvl 50 toon pvp'ing and doing flashpoints and operations... with or without the early start.

So, seriously, to the foamers and ragers... please calm down. Your sense on entitlement that you are owed Early Access to the game "right now" is annoying. You are the customer base that no one likes to deal with... ever.

Says the troll who "won't be seeing EA for a while." Should have pre-ordered on time Mr. Bandwagon. We've only know this game was coming out since forever.

I've cracked the pattern, please confirm

12/13 - Those who enjoy the bold and tangy zip of Miracle Whip (in their pants)

12/14 - Wearing diapers because they're so practical

12/15 - Those with an X and 2 Q's in their name: 3 total Xavier Queequeg

12/16 - Not doing any, but pretending like they did

12/17 - Bodybuilders, ripped abs, pro wrestlers

12/18 - Those with 300+ hours into skyrim

12/19 - Everyone else.

BioWare is considerably nice if you think about what they said. "Up to 5 days early" and we get to play 7 days early! But then there is also the fact that only 4 waves of players per day is making us feel as though they are joshing us. Remember that the servers at BioWare can only have enough players on there and they might not want to overload them. Anyways be happy that you can play early at all. BioWare sounds really happy about this game and they don't want to let there fans/money makers down!