Please remove the visor thing on the helmet of the Mandalorian Stormbringer armor

The horns kinda fit imo. The helmet would look good without them aswell though. But the visor looks out of place, it ruins the whole helmet for me. :jawa_redface:

Well I'm more for classic looks , I don't feel that having two big horns is something practical at all haha.

But agreed on the visor thing , it look fragile as hell xD

I am more in favor of removing the horns than the rangefinder. I think the rangefinder being a thing is a much better flair than other helmets who have like...a targeting laser or a whole array of graphics showing up.

The horns and visor shape are also clearly meant to emulate the Mandalorian logo. Which is nice, but a version without them would be cool too. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't like it to just switch out the helmet, there are plenty that would fit I think.

If there is anything I would ask to remove, it would be the ridiculous Zabrak horns. Just a tad too spiky for my taste.

Little question for you guys? Why always ask to remove/modify something already in place that can be already liked by others instead of asking for the addition of an alternate item that suits your likings, without removing anything that some players already like? I honestly never understood that. Edited by guigoua

Little question for you guys? Why always ask to remove/modify something already in place that can be already liked by others instead of asking for the addition of an alternate item that suits your likings, without removing anything that some players already like? I honestly never understood that.

Probably because it seems impossible to get some obvious things many people want since the start of CM ^^

Topic. The armor looks great, one of the best we had in months. But that visor thing really bothers me, it ruins the cool design imo. Please consider removing it. Thanks. :)

the visor look very flimsy , and without it would be much better

On PTS the visor is invisible on char select screen: https://i.imgur.com/5VgSVB6.jpg

Looks soo much better.

I thought someone photoshopped it out?

Anyhow, I LOVE everything about this armor. I love the visor. I love the horns. I rarely, and I mean RARELY ever purchase anything off the cartel market but this is something I will buy.

My wish is that the visor color changes with whatever crystal you have on your main weapon. That way you can have Red or Green or Blue or whatever to your liking.

So my vote, that it ever matters, is to keep it all. Keep the visor and the horns.

I thought someone photoshopped it out?

Anyhow, I LOVE everything about this armor. I love the visor. I love the horns. I rarely, and I mean RARELY ever purchase anything off the cartel market but this is something I will buy.

My wish is that the visor color changes with whatever crystal you have on your main weapon. That way you can have Red or Green or Blue or whatever to your liking.

So my vote, that it ever matters, is to keep it all. Keep the visor and the horns.

Best solution would be to make two helmets, one with the visor and one without. They did something similiar with the Malgus Reborn masks. :jawa_smile:

• 1 month later...