tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ... this could be an coincidence ... ooooor ... I have a bad feeling about it.

Maybe one of the guys does his bit coin mining?

Bitcoins are so 2018 and i doubt the servers could handle mining even under the best circumstances ;)

After 4 days i tend to agree that we should get compensation. Certificates, CC, boxes for the missed out grind time, something.

Hmmm ... this could be an coincidence ... ooooor ... I have a bad feeling about it.

Maybe one of the guys does his bit coin mining?

The servers always die when I come online and am just starting a FP. Maybe I'm damned. :eek::eek::D:p

eric?

free server transfers????

giving us at least something as compensation????

How about a compensation in subscription days? We lost 3 days of raiding in the prime time frame - when everyone is usually online and playing. Instead of fighting operation bosses we had to fight with disconnects and lags, such a waste of time and a real cause for anger and frustration. I cannot believe how Bioware or EA ruins every goodwill they received for the new expansion by blowing it because of server issues. A lot of returning players will leave for good and never come back.

Honest dear SWTOR team,

For 4 days in prime time persistent server failures, during the main raid period is an indictment.

It would be a bit like being in our company for a week and not getting the deliveries out.

Then we could adopt us from our clientele ....

So please take a look at your problem with the server Tulak Hord please in time !! Get a grip on it and it would also be nice if you could provide more transparency in your error messages!

greetings

a visibly annoyed swtor player

Edited by Aneddu

The constant lags after 6.0 were annoying enough. But these disconnects now are really bugging me. I'm usually not someone crying for a compansation or anything, but this is ridiculous and needs to be addressed immediately! Edited by Nayana_Jaz

Bitcoins are so 2018 and i doubt the servers could handle mining even under the best circumstances ;)

After 4 days i tend to agree that we should get compensation. Certificates, CC, boxes for the missed out grind time, something.

Well, I am too old too know that.

Also usually I don't write here, but at the moment I am just bored.

As of a compensation I would go for it. But it should be something special. Something that not just anyone can get.

I am thinking of a nudist companion customization item for Lana!

And of course one for Admiral Aygo, for the ladys.

Btw, did you ever spell Lana backwards?

Ok, I came here, read this, was already typing a lengthy post about getting home from Univerity, falling asleep, getting up only to find the Server having problems again - when I tried to log into Tulak Hord.

I could log on without any problems, and it's not only me, but my whole guild is reporting no problems whatsoever.

But yeah, Imperial Fleet Chat is reporting a lot of them.

So I guess I should count myself lucky? :rak_02:

EDIT 21:49MEZ: Ok, now the DCs are coming for us too, half the group just got thrown off

Edited by Gamemaron

As of a compensation I would go for it. But it should be something special. Something that not just anyone can get.

made my day

And here we go again... playing from last diso till right now with absolute no lag, then as if someone flipped a switch, Disoneect, nothing works anymore.

Also my char once again had no Cnquest running while on Onderon, while another char (in the same guild) had worked on the conquest just fine.

Seriously Not funny. anymore.

Comedy Gold!!

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric

Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric

u mean that serious???

try playing there.. recovery... omg.. noooooooo!!!!