View Single Post

Void_Singer
11.09.2019 , 10:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RBWTOR View Post
I think the biggest change they need to make is to show us what our success and crit chances are on things before we initiate them. I have a bunch of gear that increases success chance or crit chance, but I don't know what the total values are or what exactly they mean. It's possible that some of these problems are more about the interface failing to communicate what we can do to be successful.

Also, give green mats with all missions
I can tell you if you want to know.....
The whole formula broken down to bite sized bits

CRIT (All Bonuses are checked on crew skill finish, offline skills "finish" at login)
Base Failure Rate = 0% Grey, 1% Green, 5% Yellow, 10% Orange (and it looks like +5% global in 6.0)
Sub_Bonus = +10% for Orange, +15% for all others
Base Critical Chance = ROUNDDOWN( CompLvl * 0.5% ) + Sub_Bonus + Legacy_Bonus + Guild_Set_Bonus Guild_Perk_Bonus + Guild_Skill_Bonus
Amp Critical Chance = Amp_Totals

Psuedocode
Code:
IF( Roll1  > Base_Failure_Rate )
    Check for Critical
}ELSE(
    Give Jawa scrap
)

# Check for Critical
 IF( Roll2  < Base_Critical_Rate + (Amp_Critical_Rate *  (1 - Base_Critical_Rate)) ){
    Give Critical Amount
}ELSE{
    Give Basic Amount
}

EFFICIENCY (All Bonuses are checked on crew skill start)
BASE_TIME = Varies for each crew skil item, but an example is 4hrs for Invasion force crafting
BASE Efficiency = ROUNDDOWN( Companion_Level * 1.5% ) + Guild_Set_Bonus + Guild_Perk_Bonus + Guild_Skill_Bonus
Amp_Efficiency = Amp_Total

Psuedocode
Time = (BASE_TIME * (1 - Base_Efficiency)) * (1 - Amp_Efficiency)

ETA:
you can often ignore the display values in the crew skill window, since
A) they haven't been right since 5.10 (some bonuses get applied to the wrong stat)
B) They have NEVER included the Sub Bonus
C) they usually don't include guild bonuses, and definitely don't include Amp bonuses
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.