Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want to nerd rage....But if I don't get in today after pre-ordering on July 26th, then I gotta be honest, I more than likely will rage it up.

And if you planned 4 waves that only handled 2 days of pre-orders...Then you DEFINITELY could have let people know that information.

If I had knwn this i would have gone to work today :p

I've been hearing rumors all morning that some people who pre ordered later (usually see October or November) have been sent invites already. Has anyone from Bioware commented on this yet?

My understanding is that right now people who pre ordered on the first day are still waiting to get invites because of the massive amount of preorders on July 21st. I pre ordered August 18th so I already expect to have to wait until late tomorrow afternoon at the earliest as it is and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't want to wait any longer because people mistakenly receiving invites before they should be.

If Bioware has commented on this in any way please, someone share a link, I'm sure we'd all like to know. In the meantime I will keep my eyes open for info. Thanks.

if tha rumor is stree then if spend 5 dollars for nothing and it so was the 5 dollars then. but i dont know i mean after all its all rumors who knows lawl. dont care i just want to play lol

So basicly I paid €5,- to not being able to get in early?

How are you not going to get in early?

The early access stated, UP TO FIVE days early. Right now we are at 7 days early.

Have your mum wipe your tears. Do the math. Read the terms and conditions of your purchase. Come back when you are educated.

Edited by XOrionX

Your 5 EU you paid is to secure that physical copy of the game, and is deducted from the total price when you are charged for the game. So yes, Early Access is a GIFT, your money went to securing your copy so it isn't sold out.

Really early access isn't a gift , it was a marketing ploy... Clearly you have no clue about advertising....

Today I loged to my account and appears whitout chek "Reedem a product Registration Code", but I Reedem the product the next day that y bought. When I tryed to redem again my code the system said that the code was used, ok but my account home page don't have check this... what happen?

Thnks.

WOW, I never thought I would say this to bioware

FAILURE?!??!?!?!

People are getting invites only to find there guild server is filled and they can't get on to play. If the servers are full with just 3 of 4 waves, for today and only maybe 10,000 players at most are in, you are going to need 2000000 more servers just to fit us all in.

But really full servers with guilds, you should of planned that better. One of your worst failures to date!

I take it you don't really understand what they are doing so i'll explain it. The servers are not really full. they are saying they are to get people to join other servers. that way when fewer people try to join that server they can. Could you imagine 5000 people all in the starting zones at once. ouch.

So yeah, I will assume that my pre-order being done on 8/1/11 means I will get in tomarrow. Didn't think there was THAT many pre-orders in the first week, but oh well. I can live with being 1 day behind. I hope it isn't any more then that. I wish I could atleast go reserve my character names.