tulak hord server

Opiklo

I cab´t really believe that this still Keep ongoing with Laggy, Disconnet and all those Problems getting on in Tulak Hord Server. Me and my friend who both subcirbered to Play and have fun, None of it. It is really annoying, for we were both have played in World of Craft and this Kind of issue has not been accured, as I far remmebered when I have played for almost 10 years till I retired playind, where I want to Play other Kind of MMO like this one. Now I having my doubts, that I am not even sure if ist worth to subribes at all in this game, if Swtor or Biowear can´t fix this and especially, I find it very strange, that why is that ONLY GERMAN SERVER being effected by this Server Problem?!

I would not even fault the German ( Deutsche spieler ) and who can speak or understand German going back to other MMO Like WoW, GUILD WARS, Elder Scroll, Diablo or other MMO which no such Server Problem. I doubt, that many German Player, would even reconsider to Transfer all their char in other SERVER, for it is not cheap at all. Even so subcribing for the other month. I highly doubt, that this Kind of issue, would give a good reputaion for many MMO Player. I am sure, they would rather Play somewhere and have fun, without this far way tooo Long SERVER PROBLEM, ESPECIALLY in GERMAN SERVER! for I am rethinking to About subribing, even since I started playing here over a Half year as subsriber and even dragged my friend to Play with here.

Pls fix this correctly and not easy fix on this and a Little bit of that. If you truely care to have customer Player and better Reputation and get more MMO Player to Play here, do something correctly and not disregarding us kust,. with Little effort.

Sincerely

Janro from TULAK HORD

Edited by Jlano

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric

Thanks for the update but can we please get more transparency? With enough staffing and proper procedures, it should not take four days to find the root cause.

Specifically, what are your plans for the weekend? Will you have staff monitoring the servers 24/7 or are we screwed till Monday?

Edited by Jerba

Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric

Thank you for the update:)

• Dev Post
Thanks for the update but can we please get more transparency? With enough staffing and proper procedures, it should not take four days to find the root cause.

Specifically, what are your plans for the weekend? Will you have staff monitoring the servers 24/7 or are we screwed till Monday?

Totally understand the frustration. We have had teams looking through the issue for all four days, at times we believe we had resolved the problem but ultimately that has not been the case.

We always have teams monitoring the game 24/7 so don't sweat that. If Tulak is having issues still after today we will be in trying to resolve the issue and I will be here giving you updates. I will provide more specifics when I can.

-eric

Totally understand the frustration. We have had teams looking through the issue for all four days, at times we believe we had resolved the problem but ultimately that has not been the case.

We always have teams monitoring the game 24/7 so don't sweat that. If Tulak is having issues still after today we will be in trying to resolve the issue and I will be here giving you updates. I will provide more specifics when I can.

-eric

Wir nehmen einfach die Server und schieben sie woanders hin !

-eric

As in "you haven't tried to resolve it before"?

That's just... wow.

Do you know the german meme "danke Merkel"?

Well, thanks Eric

-eric

how about simply merging with malgus ????

problem solved....

or try reinstalling the update on tulak ...

do something!!! but investigating isnt enough anymore!!!!!

-eric

Thanks for the update! I've been in contact with various players but no updates to report for now.

The Republic fleet instance continues to have major issues (no guild tags showing, no Bounty Hunting event, no access to legacy bank, no travel to strongholds, cannot invite to group or leave group, cannot accept Group Finder invite, cannot see conquest panel or conquest leaderboard). Most of the other instances appear to be fine, except for a handful of other instances I reported earlier.

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post
As in "you haven't tried to resolve it before"?

That's just... wow.

Do you know the german meme "danke Merkel"?

Well, thanks Eric

Apologies if that was unclear. We have tried numerous fixes since the problem started including hardware replacement, etc.

Speaking of, the team believes that they have isolated where the problem may be coming from and it is a critical piece of hardware on the server. We are targeting to replace this ASAP today. Expect that sometime later today we will have some downtime for the server. I don't have estimates right now but I will pass them on as soon as I do.

-eric

Apologies if that was unclear. We have tried numerous fixes since the problem started including hardware replacement, etc.

Speaking of, the team believes that they have isolated where the problem may be coming from and it is a critical piece of hardware on the server. We are targeting to replace this ASAP today. Expect that sometime later today we will have some downtime for the server. I don't have estimates right now but I will pass them on as soon as I do.

-eric

Are you sure the server is none of those Gavin Belson signature boxes from Hooli?

That would explain A LOT!!

-eric

Thank you for being specific here. This is the first useful information you give us

-eric

Thanks Eric, i am sure we all appreceate that the team is going to monitor the situation and jump in on the weekend if necessary. Timezones can be a [...] i guess ;) Please keep us updated despite our growing frustration.

Since i work in first to third level support i am very interested in which specific piece of metal is causing these issues.

Cheers

Something new:

Sometimes around today or last day, all the conquest-objectives got a reset. Even those, that you can do only on time per conquest-week

And yes, these are arwarding full conquest point again :D

Well, thats really something nice in all this problems :D:D

EDIT:

And thank you very much for the detailed answer Eric.

We apriciate (how do you write this word?) / are glad to know whats going on behind the scene

Edited by Gamemaron

Workaround to join FPs through GF:

do not list when you're on the fleet, go to a planet or your stronghold.

If your group managed to get to the FP and successfully finished it, before you leave the FP, leave the group.

Other wise it can be, the no one can leave the group, and as example, the terminal for Athiss or Hammerstation can't be clicked. If that happens, leave the Group and relog. You now should be ungrouped and able to click the Terminal.

PS: if you're stuck on the Fleet and can't travel to one of your strongholds or a planet, either use the prio-Terminal for dailies, a quick travel to a planet or a H2 quick travel.

Edited by mydocs