Focus Target (of target)

Ocmer_

Hallo all,

Now that patch 1.2 came out with the cusom UI and target of target frames, I was excited as healer that I could now focus the boss and see what the boss was targeting (did not do PTS).

Well this came to a huge disapointment as there is no such frame that shows the target of your focused enemy. Now as healer I don't really don't have the time (nor the effort) to target the boss, and see then who he is targeting (refering to ramdom argo/tank swap).

Now do I miss something here, or did they just forgot the taget of focus frame?

If so I would love to have it in game, as I've always been an healer and used it much.

Greetings.

Its there, you just have to enable it. Open you UI editor, you will see the feature as red. Click on this and scroll down, click on enable and re size, move and place this where you like. Unfortunately it is only a picture, it does not function in that you can target assist with this window like in some other MMO's.

I just rechecked, and yes I know how to enable frames, as I've done my whole UI.

But I could nowhere find the "target of focus" frame or what ever I should call it.

Even moved all my UI elements away, to maybe see if it got stuffed behind some other element.

Ofc I do not mean the normal "focus target" frame, but a frame that show the target that my focus has targeted.

I just rechecked, and yes I know how to enable frames, as I've done my whole UI.

But I could nowhere find the "target of focus" frame or what ever I should call it.

Even moved all my UI elements away, to maybe see if it got stuffed behind some other element.

Ofc I do not mean the normal "focus target" frame, but a frame that show the target that my focus has targeted.

Ah, yea that's not in there anywhere that I've seen either. That would be nice though.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...