Maintenance: 18 February 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.1b on Thursday, February 18th.

Details:

DATE: February 18, 2016

TIME: 5AM PST - 7AM PST (13:00 - 15:00 GMT)

VERSION: 4.1b

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.1b on Thursday, February 18th.

Details:

When will we get the patch notes?

Do we know what stuff they're changing in this patch?

likely regarding this list (more or less)

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:

• 212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
  • It is possible to get in a state where you cannot complete Chapter X.
  • It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.
  • It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait

Hey everyone!

Details:

Thank you very much for the update. Keep up the great work you guys/gals do.

likely regarding this list (more or less)

You are mostly likely wrong. Those type of fixes are done on normal patch day Tue. Any patch outside of that is fixing an exploit or major issue. Since I'm not seeing threads about major issue; I put my money on exploit fix. Further proof is how little notice we got without patch notes.

You are mostly likely wrong. Those type of fixes are done on normal patch day Tue. Any patch outside of that is fixing an exploit or major issue. Since I'm not seeing threads about major issue; I put my money on exploit fix. Further proof is how little notice we got without patch notes.

they've said they want to fix those as soon as they reasonably can. so you're likely wrong there

"...things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible..."

This is a patch. This is next week. He has now announced a date/time.

So my money is on the list from that post. There may be a few surprise changes last minute, but its something to go by until official patch notes are posted.

Edited by Ariadnea

You are most likely wrong. These patches can be done any day of the week if they deem it necessary. And if you had read the Upcoming Bug Fixes thread in Bug Reports you'd see that Tait said that they were aiming at this week for a fix for those issues.

So your logic is flawed.

Don't know why this patch couldn't have waited until Tuesday next week. You already screwed us on the BoP relics for a week and a half as it is if thats what this update fixes, don't see what another couple days changes. You also have a new stim that is a versatile stim as a blue type that gives endurance vs mastery and power. The purple varation of the new stim works as intended. I guess that wont see a fix though?

Bioware please get your crap together this should've been fixed the next patch after, same for any of the game breaking story issues.

Edited by Lil_Fusion