Colicoid War Game Issues (consolidated)

Citrienne

This flashpoint has been level-sync'd to 70 recently. But why? It's pretty much still broken in every way that it has been broken for forever. Level-syncing this was pointless if none of these issues were going to be addressed.

I have consolidated the issues with this flashpoint here:

• Flashpoint not present in Group Finder for Veteran or Master Mode.
  • No Solo Mode or Master Mode option on the console outside the instance (i realize this might require a little effort to do).
  • None of the mobs, NONE of them, give CXP. I can understand removing it in the turret section, but all other mobs should give CXP.
  • None of the loot boxes have been fixed. They still either 1) give nothing, or 2) aren't even present (last boss).
  • No CXP packs after each boss.
  • This flashpoint does not count toward the [WEEKLY] Veteran Flashpoints mission, which is a problem.
  • Please allow the deco to drop again (Manned Blaster Turret).

Technically, you can do this flashpoint with two people (2 x level 70s, with companions healing), although most people will not be able to due to not being in-the-know or bad at jumping. It's a lot of effort to go through to get a full 4-man group together outside of groupfinder in order gain nothing from it but conquest points.

(before level sync, this flashpoint was solo-able, although it was clunky and time-consuming to do so)

Edited by Citrienne

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just to add some history and context to this thread, and to keep it bumped in the hopes that the Development team doesn't forget about it, this FP has been broken since late 2016. They originally disabled all the loot drops from the chests and the boss when it was not included in the level synchronization implemented across the game. When they finally got around to including it, they never re-enabled the loot drops. I myself posted about it two years ago: http://www.swtor.com/fr/community/showthread.php?t=948217.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if this FP was just completely removed from the game, except one of the coolest and rarest SH decorations (Manned Blaster Turret) drops from there. I therefore implore Bioware to PLEASE put this deco into the Cartel Market, or add it to a deco vendor on our respective fleets. That seems like a reasonable compromise to fixing everything that's wrong with this FP, which you guys clearly either have no interest in doing, or lack the manpower and resources to do.

(@TaitWatson for your attention.)

Edited by Mournblood

Would it be too much to ask that we get some sort of acknowledgement of this issue? I'm not asking for a Power Point presentation outlining a project plan on how the Development team plans to address this broken FP, but rather, what are Bioware's general plans here? Do they ever intend on fixing it? If not, will they at least consider pulling the Manned Blaster Turret deco out and offering it via another means? Something, ANYTHING, other than deafening silence and the impression that the issue is being ignored as it has been for the past several years would be appreciable customer service. All I'm asking for here is 5-10 minutes of your time to bring this up and provide a quick response.

Although someone pointed out to me that the Massive Artillery Turret has been missing its barrels for just as many years as this FP has been broken, and it too was reported numerous times in the Bug Reports sub-forum. I'm wondering if leaving things broken in the game is intentional rather than an oversight.

Edited by Mournblood

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes, fixing things should still be something they do. I realize its "old" content but it is still in the game which means it should be fixed or removed. Rather irksome having complete silence on issues that've been brought to devs/customer service attention.