Login Service Currently Unavailable

Mongonzoles

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post

Hey folks,

There are some very intermittent connection issues occuring which is causing a variety of side effects. Login failures, delays in CM purchases, etc. The team is working on getting them resolved.

For logins specifically, wait a few minutes and try again as that may get you into the game until the issue is resolved. I will share more details as I have them.

-eric

Had the issue logging in, but when I shut the launcher down, and retried, it worked, also I noticed that when i tried logging in with all my details, user/pass/security, it'd hang for a while, but when i just put in the user/password, then logged in, then put in the security code on the next page, it logged in fine.

I am unable to log on about 20% of the time. This has been happening consistently for at least 3 months. The launcher initialization times out then I get this text next to a yellow pyramid caution icon:

"The application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

Then, about 25 seconds after closing the launcher, I get this on the desktop screen:

"Error

Unable to communicate with external UI. Exiting."

If I wait a few hours, I'm usually able to log on. Or sometimes I can logon if I restart my computer and try right away. But usually I just shut it all down in disgust and go do something else. Incredibly aggravating!

I am unable to log on about 20% of the time. This has been happening consistently for at least 3 months. The launcher initialization times out then I get this text next to a yellow pyramid caution icon:

"The application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again."

Then, about 25 seconds after closing the launcher, I get this on the desktop screen:

"Error

Unable to communicate with external UI. Exiting."

If I wait a few hours, I'm usually able to log on. Or sometimes I can logon if I restart my computer and try right away. But usually I just shut it all down in disgust and go do something else. Incredibly aggravating!

This is a BitRaider error. Close all BitRaider processes, delete all XFR files and Config in Bitraider folder.

This will cause game to verify all its files, and allow you to play afterwards.

You may have to repeat the process each time you turn on your PC.

Edited by Gelious