Maintenance: October 22nd, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The global cooldown and cooldown of stims is no longer affected by Alacrity."

part about global cooldown - does this mean global cooldown only when you use stim, or global cooldown in general? like always?

also in Sith Warrior set "The Undying"

"(4) After executing Mad Dash, you can 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds."

I believe there is a typo

I'm terrible at time converting what time are the server's down in GMT?

Midday GMT.

For the inevitable raging that "it's already 12:15 and the servers are still up" I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the UK is not currently on GMT, we are on BST, which is GMT+1. So for the UK, at least, they will go down at 1pm, local time.

It's a blunder to not give tiny, boutique guilds the same rewards as medium and large guilds? :confused:

huh? Clearly you didn't even bother to read the THREAD lol typical misinformed silly troll

Have fun tomorrow. I know i will. ;)

----------

Regarding 'patch notes' ... Was this really needed lol wut tha eff: "Taxis have been added to the Fleet which will take you between each quarter." ...cuz it was oh so challenging to run/rocket/mount a whole whopping 3 seconds between sections. Gamers getting more & more lazy with each passing year and Devs making the same mistakes catering to lowest-common-denominators. :rolleyes:

p.s. Good to see GSF getting soooo much attention these days:

Galactic Starfighter

Corrected a typo in the description for the B-5 Decimus.

Edited by Nee-Elder
keep ignoring me lol it only serves to further prove my points

part about global cooldown - does this mean global cooldown only when you use stim, or global cooldown in general? like always?

^ Please clarify ASAP what this means.

This change was never mentioned before and we did not notice it on the PTS. If GCD is no longer affected by Alacrity (and fixed to 1.5s), it has huge repercussions to gearing. I am assuming this is just a typo but please clarify.

• Dev Post

also in Sith Warrior set "The Undying"

"(4) After executing Mad Dash, you can 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds."

I believe there is a typo

Just GCD / CD on stims.

I will get that typo corrected.

Midday GMT.

For the inevitable raging that "it's already 12:15 and the servers are still up" I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the UK is not currently on GMT, we are on BST, which is GMT+1. So for the UK, at least, they will go down at 1pm, local time.

So... basically when it's time for the weekly reset?! The German launcher has the downtime listed from 1 PM CET till 7 PM CET. And Central Europe has currently CEST (GMT+2)

• Preferred Status players at level 75 can now earn Renown XP at a 25% rate.
  • Free to play players can now play 10 Warzones per week (up from 5).
  • Free to play players can now receive rewards from 10 Flashpoints per week (up from 3).
  • Free to play players can now play 10 space PvE Missions per week (up from 5).

You were soooo close to fixing this, guys. SOOOOOOOO close... You forgot the ops! 1 single ops available weekly (per legacy! not per character) for preferred players, even if only allowed on Story Mode, either that or ops passes really need to come back!

Edited by sdrakulya

You were soooo close to fixing this, guys. SOOOOOOOO close... You forgot the ops! 1 single ops available weekly (per legacy! not per character) for preferred players, even if only allowed on Story Mode, either that or ops passes really need to come back!

Or better - Uprisings for F2P/Pref. What is even the freaking point in putting them behind the paywall, it just makes the queues endless...

What? I’m a misinformed silly troll now? Maybe you should re-read the OP in the thread you linked :rolleyes:

And maybe you should re-read page 2 of THIS thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969413&page=2

The one i was referring to. The very one we're posting in now.

If you had, there's no possible way you would've trolled---errr i mean---posted how you did initially. (Since i & many others have alread stated: The issue isn't "not getting 1 week of rewards" . The issue is: Communication & Competence. You know, by the very people our subscription/cartel $$$ affords jobs. :eek: )

All Mr. Musco had to do was simply face the mis-step head-on last Thursday and say "Hey folks, sorry about the current in-game ui for Conquest values not matching up with POST-6.0 update code. Nothing we can do about it now." --- OR... ""Hey folks, sorry about the in-game ui for Conquest values not adding up with POST-6.0 update code. Something we can try doing about now is _____________ as a possible gesture."

Instead, he ignores the other thread and all related posts, while answering questions of other posters in the exact same thread (oldest Dev forum trick in the book) . And yes, obviously those other posts require a response, since they have legit info needing to be clarified. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't address our grievance too, just cuz he knows dedicated players like me will stay sub'd regardless. :D

Edited by Nee-Elder
more truth

Get your reading eyes ready, 6.0 patch notes are live and they are lengthy. Check em out: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

English and German are live already, French will be up in an hour or so.

Thanks all.

-eric

When for some of the tacticals, it says Daily and weekly missions, is that for the daily areas only (like Section X and Makeb), or also like how Group Finder can have Daily or weekly missions?

What is an "MTX Item"? Cartel Market?

Does this mean that Orange (moddable) shells will no longer be craftable?

On PTS, there were non-orange shells.

I think the main thing here is, in the original incarnation of gear, there was no orange. Armor was rated either light, medium or heavy, and all of it was moddable.

I think what is happening now, is that they are going back to that in a sense, where you can have either green, blue or purple gear, and some of it is moddable, and some isn't, but there are no more restrictive ratings like light, medium and heavy. But only the stuff that comes from the cartel market will be orange.

Why they chose to go that way, who knows.

in the original incarnation of gear, there was no orange. Armor was rated either light, medium or heavy, and all of it was moddable.

That's not true. Orange rarity existed from the start of the game. I'm honestly somewhat baffled why BW has chosen now to make it Cartel Market only. There are schematics I have known since launch that I'll now no longer be able to select easily by choosing only orange rarity from my crafting menu. :(

can you please clarify this bit? I still have... 2 level 60 tokens I believe. Will they get converted as well?

The Outlander Token can no longer be used to start a level 65 character at the start of Knights of the Eternal Throne. This has been replaced by a new entry point with a level 70 character at the start of the Jedi Under Siege storyline

Just a quick question about the patch notes. I know this may be an outlying situation but there may be a few others in the same situation. In the notes it says that
With the server mergers do we get one set per server that had merged legacies or do we get one set per server originally completed on? I'm fairly certain that it is one set per current server but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks, doing it now. It's just not how every other expansion has been.

pretty sure all others added an optional "jumpstart" mission from ship console after the fact (TBH I wasn't paying attention for the last one so not entirely sure... but auto grant is always from last mission of current expansion

So... basically when it's time for the weekly reset?! The German launcher has the downtime listed from 1 PM CET till 7 PM CET. And Central Europe has currently CEST (GMT+2)

Yeah, so it's basically the daily mission reset time according to your timezone plus the six hours for patch deployment.