[Weekly Event] Discounted Drinks at the Voss-Ka Cantina! Hosted by <Esoteric Order>

SawneyRath

One may notice the increased presence of Sith and thugs roaming around Voss-Ka, particularly around the cantina. Rumors drift around the holonet and the cantinas of a strange organization of unknown origin playing around with the politics on Voss. They seem to center themselves around Voss-Ka. Many of this "Order" may be seen hanging around the cantina, relaxing from whatever strange deeds they have been up to.

Despite all these rumors, and the increase in Sith, the owner of the Voss-Ka cantina has taken advantage of the increase in visitors and has opened the cantina up to all of the galaxy. Any opportunity to make some credits is a good one. So he decided to advertise the cantina as being open once a week (Thursday) for discounted drinks.

[Come out to the Voss-Ka cantina to enjoy some cantina RP with <Esoteric Order> every Thursday night at 8PM EST. All factions and levels are welcome to come! Come talk with your own circle of friends in a Roleplay environment, or make new friends! Enemies can also be made if you're less friendly! :sy_darkside:.]

Edited by SawneyRath

I just thought of something. Next week is Thanksgiving lol. So its possible some people may be there, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Soooooo, check in next Thursday if your on, but don't be surprised if no one is there :o. Look for it the following week. It will happen every Thursday that isn't a Holiday lol.

From <Esoteric Order>:

Azhura here with an update on the Cantina night. This week may be a slow start up due to Thursday (the 22nd of November) being Thanksgiving, but I will still be there for anyone who would like to stop in and have a drink. Or maybe just chat a little bit. Come out and have a good time! Republic and Imperials are all welcome. Weapons are allowed but if you start a fight in the cantina you will be asked to take it outside so try to keep it clean boys and girls. Voss is neutral territory.

(I don't have much family left to enjoy holidays with so we do our thing in the early afternoon and then go our own ways that night. I will be online and at the cantina for those who would like some company.)

Edited by Celiae

I'm not sure if I will be able to make this Thursday, due to work, but I'm sure the rest of <EO> will be around to facilitate a good RP environment for everyone! I promise that I will make one of these.... One day... Lol.

Darth Shade could use a nice drink at her own Cantina :p.