View Single Post

Lunafox
03.02.2019 , 01:05 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

I think the devs are actually focusing on the game because 6.0 will be a real expansion. I mean, why bother with all these gold posts otherwise? I'm sure they will do things we don't like, but as long as the game isn't stagnant, nor going in a single solitary direction -- like chapters in 4.0-5.0 -- I am happy..... ish.

Anyway, I don't think this is "damage-control" involvement of devs in the forums (the damage has been done long ago), it's a: 6.0-is-coming-let's-take-control-of-the-forums-so-we-can-properly-market-the-game attitude.
Rion_Starbrah! *high-fives*

I hope you're right. I keep hoping that it's a real expansion and something that will knock our socks off. I hope that the more optimistic viewpoints like yours are shown to be right. This is a situation, where I'd love to be wrong, but I guess I'm old, and cynical and my carrot has been ganked from between my teeth too many times.

I guess the announcement they've been promising about the future isn't so far off now, as they said they'd tell us things during the Star Wars Celebration wasn't it? Hear's hoping.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house