Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was an additional Origins pre-order fee. You will still be charged the full amount.

No, I won't. I paid the full amount of the game and no more. And that's with having the pre-order from 7/23/11.

It blows my mind that people don't even know where $5 didn't go in their bank accounts.

Fail!!!

It says my code needs to be redeemed...again!!!!

This is the biggest load of bullshlt. I paid for the game awhile back and now I get screwed! I see this has happened to others and to me WE HAVE ANOTHER FAIL LAUNCH.

Since it is already fail....just open them up.

Bet some people that got invites already are not even playing do to life and such.

Something tells me that no matter how they delt with this, you would be here crying about a "fail launch."

Where did it CLEARLY state that you would get "a week" early ... everyting has stated "Up TO 5 Days" untill they said up to 7.....

lol

That's not the point. The point is they clearly lied when they said the invites will be going in by pre-order times.

The game hasn't even started and Bioware reveals their true face.

I could be wrong, of course this is just speculation,. But, maybe the reason they added a couple extra days on to the early access is to actually get the very first pre-orders into the the game. This is better than starting on the originally decided early access by 2 days. Not too bad.

Well good luck getting into the game, and Thanks BW/EA for the updates so far.

How are there literally hundreds (thousands?) of people that don't get it ....

Pre-ordering didn't cost an "additional" $5. It was a $5 deposit that was put toward the purchase of the game. Nobody is out anything; everyone spent the same amount of money for each individual version as everyone else.

because alot of people are just plain dumb

How are there literally hundreds (thousands?) of people that don't get it ....

Pre-ordering didn't cost an "additional" $5. It was a $5 deposit that was put toward the purchase of the game. Nobody is out anything; everyone spent the same amount of money for each individual version as everyone else.

You could argue that $5 in someone else s account is most money due to interest/investment.

Not going to tho because it such a small amount of money for an American. :D

so what happened, if i receive invite 2-3 days from now....(what was the point of early access and paying for it?

invites will start on DECEMBER 13 ,(but it wasn't specified when it stopped)

-eg you could receive your early access on DECEMBER 18 ;(

be patient- and check email ....hmmm(they should have include option where i can log in to my swtor account and initiate early accessssssssss)

DEE DEE DEE

ohh yahhh cant wait to play the game.....hahhahaaha