Maintenance: June 8, 2021

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking all servers offline for back-end maintenance on June 8, 2021.

Details:

DATE: June 8, 2021

TIME: 5:00AM - 8:00AM PDT (1200 - 1500 UTC)

VERSION: n/a

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Hey everyone,

Details:

Do you guys have a time frame for when 6.3.1 is tentatively planned for release?

Do you guys have a time frame for when 6.3.1 is tentatively planned for release?

I am going to prognosticate 22 June. One week prior to the start of Nightlife and 2xXP.

On another note. Are the servers not coming down this morning? It is 8 June at 05:59 MDT and I have yet to see a servers coming down notice in-game.

Edited by ceryxp

Hey everyone,

Details:

You might want to put a note on the forums about maintenance being extended with no eta. I saw it on Twitter but not everyone uses that.

You might want to put a note on the forums about maintenance being extended with no eta. I saw it on Twitter but not everyone uses that.

SIgh, and yet, this seems to be how companies roll these days. No attention to "THEIR OWN OFFICIAL F'N SITE", but hey , twitter it up. You guys got phones right? To reiterate as i have countless times across countless forums, of countless inconsiderate companies...

It is pathetic, that you can not manage your own official site, and inform the public, but you somehow justify twitter as the communication point, I did not get into SWTOR to play twitter. Good day.

Edited by BobaDark

its because they don't have to moderate the outrage on twitter. posting on here creates work for the mods.

what work, I don't think I've ever seen them answer on a maintenance thread, especially when people are p'd off. They usually just ignore it.