Why aren't Weapons a Part of Outfit Designer?

Elemutation

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been discussing this one a lot recently, and we're working on how we could fit it into the schedule for this year. Once that gets firmed up we'll let y'all know :)

:eek: You are my hero Charles!!! It is money waiting to be printed...that's how you justify getting it approved this year ;)

We've been discussing this one a lot recently, and we're working on how we could fit it into the schedule for this year. Once that gets firmed up we'll let y'all know :)

:eek: You serious? That is so cool! Thanks a ton for letting us know about that!

I thought maybe it was an add on,...like an augment,..but call it 'Shell' or 'casing'.

You can mulch a weapon you like the skin of which gives you a Shell/Casing. then plop it into another like weapon.

In other games that allow cosmetic stuff,..sometimes they disable it for PvP,..so people can get an idea of what you are and what your weapon type is.

Either way,..I agree,..it would be a welcome addition.

Please make it happen! I don't wanna be quoting this 3 years from now saying "Remember when... ?" lol

:eek: You are my hero Charles!!! It is money waiting to be printed...that's how you justify getting it approved this year ;)

Omg I'm so grateful I've been holding onto old orange and purple weapons, and even cool green named ones! I'm so ready to open the wallet a little for this change.

That would be Epic then I can use the good stuff with my legacy weapons.

See, here's why you should do this sooner rather than later.

Swapping mods around is a hassle.

I've added all these nifty weapons to my Collection over the years but I've never spent any coins to unlock them because I'll never use any of them.

BUT, if I was able to use all these weapons the same way I'm able to use all my outfits, I would spend so much money on unlocks that I'd have to brown bag it for a month or two.

Sure, keep class restrictions in place if you have to but I'm trying to give you money, so please help me out here.

Tell your corporate overlords to give you a budget while you're at it. I can't stand this trickle content.

What exactly takes up to (and hopefully not more than) half a year on this feature? (Should've been part of the original design, anyway.)

Edited by Schoock

Oh my god! :eek: I have wanted this for so long!!! No more Legacy only weapons for me! Can't wait to hear more!

Add also option to some robes (add more in future like Tunings to weapon) to hood up and hood down and I can rest in peace. :rolleyes:

I guess a hood setting would be useful but not really essential when you can easily enough put hoods down on hooded outfits with the use of certain circlets which end up barely visible if you have hair but will lower the hood. Some circlets don't do it though so preview before buying till you hit the right one.

Add also option to some robes (add more in future like Tunings to weapon) to hood up and hood down and I can rest in peace. :rolleyes:

That won't fit into this year, sorry. Hey, we need something for 2018 too!

While I would love this too, I can see how it would take considerably more effort, because a bunch of new models would need to be built for this to be implemented. But hey, we're taking steps in the right direction!