Maintenance: June 30, 2020

CommunityTeam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the very first post of this thread.

it doesn't say when, it's says what the patch for tomorrow is, but the patch (next patch) that he/she is taking about is the one that will fix the crew skills for the rest of the people

Edited by DarkTergon

• The Galactic Guide will no longer prevent players from interacting with NPCs and objects in-game, even when minimized.
  • The Galactic Guide will no longer vanish when unchecking the Enable Movable Secondary Window from the Interface Editor and opening the Options Menu.
  • Players are no longer disconnected when quickly opening and closing the Galactic Guide.

Glad to see you're spending resources on fixing this new element that nobody asked for. If you would be so kind to at least align things properly in there so it won't look like it was made by an office temp with a bad attitude. (hint: the black circle on the right with the arrow is too high and not far enough to the right). It's a small thing, I know, but it just looks sloppy and, well, we can't hide it so it's there all the time.

Edited by Tsillah

Any plans to repay players who bought the 500k crew-skill expansion like myself?

Same here (my main in SF). I assumed they had no intention of fixing it so re-purchased the skill. Fortunately she was the only character I did that with as I've lost the will to log into this game because of [see numerous threads on the social bar hell].

Revert the "galactic guide" back. Nobody likes it. Ignoring customers isn't going to help you hold onto them. Listen for once.

They've been suspiciously quiet on this, so they probably have no intention of reverting back or altering it to be more user friendly than it is. I'm still thinking it's either their "we-must-must-make-changes-or-lose-licence-quota" or they paid a freelancer a substantial amount of money to do it & can't afford to pay said freelancer his/her fee to fix it. This is the one issue that has stopped me playing the game as having to fix this UI element every time I log in on EVERY character is a right pain in my arse.

Edited by Sarova

See folks..this is how they care about the community ...fixing some less important bugs...

I canceled my subscription, because why pay for the game I can't even normally log in to play.

unfortunately you're not the first, and i doubt you'll be the last :(

Never going to happen. I'm pretty sure the game still have bugs not fixed back to 2012, when I started to play the game. Another character, many characters over the years. BW/EA have gotten to many players pissed. Well, it all ends up being bad news for the player getting angry about bugs. :rolleyes:

The worst "bug" the game have is the people in performance-oriented management for the game, and they need to impress their bosses.

And us, the idiots loving and playing the game. :)

Thank you so much for the communication letting me know I should not spend the 500K to unlock crew skills and not start re-leveling them to 700. (/sarcasm)

I really enjoy getting hosed twice (original bug and the fix) because you all suck at QA and suck at communication.

Also nice work on still not listening to players regarding the 'new and improved' UI - like seriously, just don't add crap if it doesn't improve the game and isn't included in the UI editor.

Oh well, at least I'm not stuck unable to log in with no fix (outside of the do it yourself disable bitraider and re-download the whole game fix).

Edited by DawnAskham

While not getting online is a problem, I will not play anymore until that bug is fixed as it has gotten past funny. Everyone of my characters has to deal with that but so that is 12-18 characters I have to deal with like that so no that takes the enjoyment of the game out from me having to deal with it all the time.

Your immersion can wait until they get people back online. As someone who wasn't able to play outside of starter planets I will happily trade you the visual bug for not being able to play any day.

Might be due to the issue people are still having getting on, wish someone would actually communicate though...

Engineers and communication are two different teams, they've to cross the hallway first :p