Can't log into DM, World loading. Stuck on character screen

-Ashton-

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having issues with DM as well now. Been playing perfectly fine since 6am this morning so for about two and a bit hours, got a random dc and now can’t log in to server. I was able to once but then got kicked right back out again. Now stuck on loading character select page.

Yeah this is due to a connection issue, the connection can not be made to server behind the loading screen so it makes it stay on the loading screen.

There has to be some issues with their servers as 27 members of our guild on Darth Malgus are having this issue so far this morning. And we haven't had any issues connecting to the servers up until today. I have tried tweeting the swtor team and the EAHelp guys but so far no reply.

Edited by GabrielLyons

Same, poor connection all morning, spikes and dropouts, now it kicks me, I can't get back in, eventually, get back in only to get kicked again after a few minutes, need an update on this team please......

Probably once they are actually awake its like 5 or 6 am over there

Probably once they are actually awake its like 5 or 6 am over there

Yup it's likely going to be at least another 3 - 4 hours before their NOC teams even look at it. Especially as their EAHelp twitter has also confirmed they are having issues with the origin login servers twenty minutes ago.

Yeah this is due to a connection issue, the connection can not be made to server behind the loading screen so it makes it stay on the loading screen.

There has to be some issues with their servers as 27 members of our guild on Darth Malgus are having this issue so far this morning. And we haven't had any issues connecting to the servers up until today. I have tried tweeting the swtor team and the EAHelp guys but so far no reply.

I have not had the loading screen issues you mention that some of my guild members have had as well, yet I am getting this DM disconnect issue so may not be related or related in some roundabout way idk.

Yeah it's definitely an issue in their network somewhere. Sad thing is a lot of connection issues can be fixed by simply rebooting the server so it can clear out the old connections and it's buffers. But they can't do that without Dev approval. Edited by GabrielLyons

Yeah Mine either does not load up to the character screen or when it does I only stay connected in game for a few mins, then rinse and repeat

• 3 weeks later...