The weird people you meet in Group Finder.

@Soontir: I’m in Satele Shan, Since the introduction of Story mode + dumbing down Vet mode. Most noobs just think that even standing in circle will have no repercussions, I mean those noobs who think they know what theyre doing are usually people who only got the story mode cheevo + couple of run on vet. I blame bioware for the influx of these types of player.

Infact I met the sin dps just couple hour ago on vet and see their cheevo, seem like they clear foundry first boss but give up on HK.

This is rather true, another weird PUG I met. One boasted he have done this before so I don't need to explain Czerka for 2 new PUG for this FP. Also I am having a bad day when I ran w/ this PUG.

They have a very stupid plan in this FP splitting up fighting 2 Czerka boss at once underestimating this FP. Here I am not checking the chat and their conversation. One PUG also didn't get a memo due the conv is just weird because one PUG is a Troll keep filling the Grp chat w/ his GF's story which I don't give :rolleyes:

Now here's the weirdest part they abandon me against the mobs due they are stealth toon that are lvl 75 w/ gear 306. The other 2 PUG go straight to the boss then die instantly against the Desert storm boss. The other stealth PUG who didn't get the memo also go straight to the boss and temporary survive due the boss area is lockout but this PUG is just dumb as a brick:rak_01: getting damage on the Boss Desert attack eventually dies when I reach the Boss area.

I need to clear all the mobs by myself to reach this boss area. I am also lvl 75 gear 306 Sith Sorc so this issue is not problem w/ me but when I reach the boss area it ended up a squadwipe luckily I am not inside the boss area and near the door of the boss area dying like that random PUG. I will be honest looking at this situation I should have rage quit early.

The one who so called I Solo this FP is quite surprise on his dumb plan didn't work. Then we do this as a grp ended up a squad swipe due how they are uncoordinated because one reason I ended up dying first and they also don't know the mechanic of this FP. Luckily one PUG decided to google this boss mechanic did they even listen to his advice nope.

One Sith Assassin volunteer to be a tank but imagine this he is not using his taunt skills and this dude should lead the boss on that cannister to stop the boss AOE. Luckily I survive the 2nd round ended up playing as a tank as Sith Sorcerer running around playing as necromancer reviving all the PUG 6 x giving me a threat leading the boss to a canister and even use Kolto for this PUG. Luckily this PUG beat the boss but me ended up dying.

W/ other boss same scenario. my Sith Sorc tanking and reviving this PUG also dying on this 2nd boss then this PUG finally beat the boss.

Final Boss, I just ignore the final boss and let this PUG deal w/ it. In this area I am focus on dealing w/ obj. Also when the boss tried to attack me I use my weakest attack giving me lesser threat. Luckily it work.

W/ this Weird Random PUG only died 3x for them it will be worst for their repair fee especially they are gear 306.

Edit: I suddenly remembered this one run on Lost Island MM months ago during savrik I told this one mara to not stand infront boss since it have cleave but nope, that mara actually have the audacity to say “then tank properly, its your job to guard us” and I was just speechless.....

I'm a tank, but really hate when pugs take all sorts of avoidable damage or do something stupid that makes it harder for the rest of the players not to wipe, then badmouth the healers for not keeping them alive. I hoped to have some fun with a 16m HM DF being slapped together on Allies (ended up a 15m with 3 Healers with 2 people making up the premade portion) because whatever I guess, and even with all the possible cleanses and interrupts we still had such a hard time with Nefra and Draxus because it was like half the damage dealers just wanted to tunnel and click abilities that shot their gun or swung their swords. Despite all the mistakes that were made by the entire group someone just had to blame the undermanned healers for all of it.

There are healers that need improvement, but at the moment they either can or can't handle what's happening. I think a lot of players need to understand that, stop blaming them for wipes, and look at how they can manage damage taken better so healers aren't strained as much.

Sounds to me like a primarily pvp player who hasn't adjusted their gameplay for pve. They haven't realized that guard doesn't transfer any damage from the guarded player to the tank in pve.

You get them sometimes, the pvp player dps (and sometimes tanks) who dance in circles around the boss and everyone ends up eating the cleaves.

I don't mind primarily pvp players who also do pve. Just that the same as a pve main should adjust their gameplay/utitilies when they do pvp the pvp mains should do the same when they pop into pve.

Agreed, its fine if they do both and I'm sure pvpers would have their own rants about PvErs being unable to properly adjust to PvP mechanics but it would still be nice if they didn't jumped around all the time so I can keep the boss' telegraph away from them. When its a tank doing it it can be even worse since you accidentally can get hit by the cleave attacks if they're constantly moving around.

This is rather true, another weird PUG I met. One boasted he have done this before so I don't need to explain Czerka for 2 new PUG for this FP. Also I am having a bad day when I ran w/ this PUG.

They have a very stupid plan in this FP splitting up fighting 2 Czerka boss at once underestimating this FP. Here I am not checking the chat and their conversation. One PUG also didn't get a memo due the conv is just weird because one PUG is a Troll keep filling the Grp chat w/ his GF's story which I don't give :rolleyes:

All right I've seen all manners of weird tactics over the year but this one takes the cake, splitting your team is never wise folks. Did these people never watched horror movies, its when you split your team you start dying... which is what ended up happening to you.

Well had another one just now, I got a pop for DPS in Korriban Incursion. Everything was fine until the healer decided to go full elitism mode and say "your gear won't cut it" for the tank, he is my guild mate and we weren't queued together but an Irating of 290 is fine for Korriban Incursion so I try to defend the guy.

I've had tanks with lower Iratings still manage, really the biggest issue in that flashpoint is having melee DPS due to the second boss being a pain to do with an melee group but even then its doable and hardly difficult these days. I argue this isn't a hard flashpoint but the healer replies with something like "Why people who are unexperieced and with less than 300 Irating queue for FPs like this?", the other DPS also seems to be fine with this elitist behavior in bloody Korriban Incursior. A flashpoint that hasn't been hard in years.

This behavior prompts my guild mate to leave, and I leave in solidarity but not before whispering some truths to the healer which she needed to hear. If you don't want to deal with new people, don't queue for pugs, stay with your own little closed circuit of elitist prog raiders who think everyone needs to be fully geared in BiS and 300 augments for Black Talon.

After that I added both her and the other DPS into my ignore list, do not want any run-ins with elitist prog raiders like this. Pardon the pun but they grind my gears:rak_03:

Edited by FlameYOL

I find the mobs in Korriban Incursion more difficult than the bosses, especially as a heal because most of the time the pug doesn't care about kill order. It's very difficult for the heal to heal a group of squishy dps when they only focus on gold enemy, often scattered, without using dcd, while being shooting at by multiple white enemies, and the heal inevitably gets aggro and becomes the target of the whole angry mob and dies while none of the dps gives a **** about their heal.

I find the mobs in Korriban Incursion more difficult than the bosses, especially as a heal because most of the time the pug doesn't care about kill order. It's very difficult for the heal to heal a group of squishy dps when they only focus on gold enemy, often scattered, without using dcd, while being shooting at by multiple white enemies, and the heal inevitably gets aggro and becomes the target of the whole angry mob and dies while none of the dps gives a **** about their heal.

As a Tank or DPS I only tend to find the second boss difficult and that is only when I'm playing melee DPS, due to mechanics its a bit harder as melee. One flashpoint I do find the mobs more difficult than the bosses however is Red Reaper.

I had an interesting Kuat Drive Yards last night - just 'interesting', not a disaster. Also, as usual, I didn't really make note of the exact makeup of the group, but...

We initially started with 3 dps and a tank. One of the dps was an inexperienced level 18, but he was doing ok. It was the tank that was causing problems.

There were various mistakes and wipes along the way, but nothing special... Until the last boss - the droid. Then the Tank went into full meltdown.

As you probably all know, the general approach to that boss is to just DPS until the adds come. Then concentrate on the adds. Then go back to the boss. Rinse and repeat.

But the Tank seemed to be in full tank mode, and so kept attacking the boss while 2 dps attacked the adds. (The level 18 was a bit confused most of the time.) The tank also kept yapping about someone using the koltos to heal him.

So the adds weren't going down fast enough, and the tank (and level 18) kept dying.

After the third wipe, the Tank (and the level 18) left, and for some reason, the Tank sent me a whisper about how it was all my fault. 🤔

Of course, I re-queued us, got two DPS very quickly, and then finished the boss in no time. Easy peasy. 🙂

So, note to Tanks out there. In veteran fps, especially the older ones, there is no specific need for a tank. If there is no healer, it's up to you to use koltos when needed, even if it involves breaking agro or dragging the boss with you**. It is not up to some other DPS to assume the role of healer.

And before you fill up your ignore list, make sure you're not the problem. 😂

** There are some instances, such as in Athiss, where the boss's "hit box" overlaps the kolto station, so sometimes it is helpful if someone else uses the kolto to help whoever has the boss's agro. However, keep in mind that the player that uses the kolto gets the first instant health boost, and the rest just get a smaller HoT.

Edit: There are also some 'run through' koltos in some later FPs and Heroics that appear to act a bit differently.

Edited by JediQuaker

I had an interesting Kuat Drive Yards last night - just 'interesting', not a disaster. Also, as usual, I didn't really make note of the exact makeup of the group, but...

We initially started with 3 dps and a tank. One of the dps was an inexperienced level 18, but he was doing ok. It was the tank that was causing problems.

There were various mistakes and wipes along the way, but nothing special... Until the last boss - the droid. Then the Tank went into full meltdown.

As you probably all know, the general approach to that boss is to just DPS until the adds come. Then concentrate on the adds. Then go back to the boss. Rinse and repeat.

But the Tank seemed to be in full tank mode, and so kept attacking the boss while 2 dps attacked the adds. (The level 18 was a bit confused most of the time.) The tank also kept yapping about someone using the koltos to heal him.

So the adds weren't going down fast enough, and the tank (and level 18) kept dying.

After the third wipe, the Tank (and the level 18) left, and for some reason, the Tank sent me a whisper about how it was all my fault. 🤔

Of course, I re-queued us, got two DPS very quickly, and then finished the boss in no time. Easy peasy. 🙂

So, note to Tanks out there. In veteran fps, especially the older ones, there is no specific need for a tank. If there is no healer, it's up to you to use koltos when needed, even if it involves breaking agro or dragging the boss with you**. It is not up to some other DPS to assume the role of healer.

And before you fill up your ignore list, make sure you're not the problem. 😂

** There are some instances, such as in Athiss, where the boss's "hit box" overlaps the kolto station, so sometimes it is helpful if someone else uses the kolto to help whoever has the boss's agro. However, keep in mind that the player that uses the kolto gets the first instant health boost, and the rest just get a smaller HoT.

Now I know how bad a tank should be to get their group wipe, multiple times, in KDY lmao

I got KDY with my tank today with 3 low levels, I asked if there are 1st timers, 2 of them said it was their first time, 1 said he has only run it a few times. All of them followed the tank (me), no one do anything stupid, 1 of them disconnected halfway through, so I called my comp and it's even more of a piece of cake afterward. We got the colonel/commander (?) boss, both dps followed mechanics perfectly, they even cleared the adds pretty fast. One of them slipped at the end of the fight, probably missed the sound of the bombs and was one step too late on his way to the bomb disarming portal, but overall it was a great run.

In vet mode, I prefer going to the kolto myself if I am tank or the dps who gets aggro because I get to heal the most out of the kolto station. It's fine if someone simply take on the healing role but I won't demand anyone to do it unless I'm tanking the Athiss dog boss especially as dps.

Tbh, when I have the time and see that a group member is close to dying and won't reach the kolto, I click it for them. I also use heals as a dd, if someone is in trouble, but of course, no one can demand that from their team members.

I had a really nice Objective Meridian last night with my sage dd. I only did it as a healer before and told my group so, so they were nice and gave a short rundown of the bosses again. We did pretty well and even chatted a bit. I even had a little glorious moment, when I kited the two droid bosses into their death - the healer and I were the last ones standing and the healer did a great job keeping me alive and we managed to get the droids down (we both used our battle rez - the other two dds were melees and had a bit of bad luck with stuns and stuff).

Everything else went smoothly and we exchanged niceties in the end. What a nice group.

After that there was your typical Hammer Station - with one player, a sage, that aggroed everything. We asked him, if he didn't know the fp, no answer. In the end we had to kick him, because it did go to the point where it wasn't really funny anymore. He ran through the whole fp and aggroed groups, that I never knew where there. I think, he was just trolling us, it was too deliberate to be accidents.

After that there was your typical Hammer Station - with one player, a sage, that aggroed everything. We asked him, if he didn't know the fp, no answer. In the end we had to kick him, because it did go to the point where it wasn't really funny anymore. He ran through the whole fp and aggroed groups, that I never knew where there. I think, he was just trolling us, it was too deliberate to be accidents.

I also got a few runs that makes me question some people just trolling the runs, a couple of weeks ago got the same HS pop. Me as 75 jug dps, a 75 sniper, 50-ish pt and a 20 mara. This mara is using the basic armor you get from early planet mission (meant is the outfit you probably can guess it) keep using the basic attack and force charge, just those 2 abilites + always pulling first and not following our path. The sniper ask if its their first time, obviously no answer. Then I decided to see their cheevo and what I see is an obvious sign of troll: 68k points + 100% on all fp. Whisper the other 2 and they agree to kick and put that mara to ignore.

Really thankful to Bioware to implemented ignore legacy.

Star Forge, Nathema Flashpoint, Master.

Tank left before i load in. Before we can requeue for replacement the second DPS left as well. I asked for help in /allies. "Good luck with that.", "The flashpoint is bad.", "The flashpoint is too hard", "Nobody wants to do that".

Okay...i get it. You queue for all flashpoints, because you want the daily bonus.

Okay...i get it. Some flashpoints are too hard for some people, so you leave without saying sorry or goodbye.

But why on earth, do you have to whine in a server wide channel, when somebody is looking for help? How about you at least try to do the flashpoint, and git gud? Sure, not all groups will see the final boss die, but try at least!?

These people make me mad, not the onces that leave a flashpoint. The people who whine in public.

After a five minute wait, i say "thank you for the try" to the healer, and we both leave. Thank you for the 15min deserter lockout, Bioware.

Edited by SoontirMorillo

After a five minute wait, i say "thank you for the try" to the healer, and we both leave. Thank you for the 15min deserter lockout, Bioware.

It seems to me that you don't get a lock out if you're the last or next-to-last person to leave. 🤔

In any case, I understand your frustration. I've only managed to complete Nathema once in Master Mode. Any time it comes up, I'm eager to give it a go for the challenge.

But I guess I'm a bit odd that way; I'd rather do that than sleep-walk through another Hammer Station. 🙄

Tank left before i load in. Before we can requeue for replacement the second DPS left as well. I asked for help in /allies. "Good luck with that.", "The flashpoint is bad.", "The flashpoint is too hard", "Nobody wants to do that".

Okay...i get it. You queue for all flashpoints, because you want the daily bonus.

Okay...i get it. Some flashpoints are too hard for some people, so you leave without saying sorry or goodbye.

But why on earth, do you have to whine in a server wide channel, when somebody is looking for help? How about you at least try to do the flashpoint, and git gud? Sure, not all groups will see the final boss die, but try at least!?

These people make me mad, not the onces that leave a flashpoint. The people who whine in public.

Worst part is mechanically-wise most of the bosses aren't really that hard, it annoys me because its just a flashpoint where you have to keep your wits about you. But I guess people prefer running spammer over and over.

It seems to me that you don't get a lock out if you're the last or next-to-last person to leave. 🤔

In any case, I understand your frustration. I've only managed to complete Nathema once in Master Mode. Any time it comes up, I'm eager to give it a go for the challenge.

But I guess I'm a bit odd that way; I'd rather do that than sleep-walk through another Hammer Station. 🙄

Same, I enjoy a bit of a challenge and I have no issues walking new people through the mechanics. So its quite disappointing people don't even try sometimes, luckily most of my Nathema groups are able to do it but hearing stories like this kind of makes me sad because its a great flashpoint.

I'm really sick of insta-quitters, it's gotten to the point that almost the only people that don't quit are the ones that have no idea how torturous the flashpoint is compared to others, so it follows that they are going to need a full rundown at the worst possible time: right in the middle of a flashpoint that pushes people's patience buttons first thing for some reason. (and often those first-timers are discouraged after the first wipe and give up too) Manual forming methods are no better because it's simply not worth the extra effort for even friends to want to try it with you.

I kind of wish the more recent flashpoints that were put in post-False Emperor were the only ones with a MM option, or give them their own difficulty with their own more distinguished rewards that players actually want to suffer to get. The ROI clearly still favors HS/Athiss/Red Reaper Stealth.

Edited by MagicTerror

I'm really sick of insta-quitters, it's gotten to the point that almost the only people that don't quit are the ones that have no idea how torturous the flashpoint is compared to others, so it follows that they are going to need a full rundown at the worst possible time: right in the middle of a flashpoint that pushes people's patience buttons first thing for some reason. (and often those first-timers are discouraged after the first wipe and give up too) Manual forming methods are no better because it's simply not worth the extra effort for even friends to want to try it with you.

I kind of wish the more recent flashpoints that were put in post-False Emperor were the only ones with a MM option, or give them their own difficulty with their own more distinguished rewards that players actually want to suffer to get. The ROI clearly still favors HS/Athiss/Red Reaper Stealth.

Tbh, if its vet mode and i got umbara/nathema/blood hunt I will also quit instantly because the last boss of those 3 is heal intensive especially nathema’s last and BH’s 2nd boss where they cleverly put the kolto near the edge. It just not worth the effort of running those unless i run with full trinity or with guildmates.

MM is different, i will gladly run it unless tank/healer quit.

Bioware need to adjust the reward for completing those, I rather have the boring HS spam all day than getting those 3 on vet.

-Clear the whole FP

-Deal with people pulling the whole map (I'm okay with this, it happens, maybe they are newbies)

-Wipe on the robot boss (kuat)

-Tell them to please deal with adds first

-Get kicked

Out of curiosity I asked why. They answered, because I wasn't helping and always in the back when I should've been on the front lines.

By the way, I was playing a sniper lol

Edited by RainEbon

Tbh, if its vet mode and i got umbara/nathema/blood hunt I will also quit instantly because the last boss of those 3 is heal intensive especially nathema’s last and BH’s 2nd boss where they cleverly put the kolto near the edge.

Yeah I queue for the complete random on vet, and never try to filter queue to get something like Nathema in that mode. I will filter on MM if I get bored of the same 3 or 4 flashpoints being done by the majority of the queue population.

Some flashpoints just were not designed for anything but a full trinity prepared with proper gear, by 5.0 it's like the creators got lazy and thought 4 kolto stations per boss arena were the magic button to make any boss beatable.

Yeah I queue for the complete random on vet, and never try to filter queue to get something like Nathema in that mode. I will filter on MM if I get bored of the same 3 or 4 flashpoints being done by the majority of the queue population.

Some flashpoints just were not designed for anything but a full trinity prepared with proper gear, by 5.0 it's like the creators got lazy and thought 4 kolto stations per boss arena were the magic button to make any boss beatable.

Even w/ those Kolto you will meet some Random PUG not doing Teamplay like not checking the grp health, not using their defense utility, interrupt and not using Kolto.

Every time I played a Sith Sorc w/ random PUG I usually the one doing Kolto and reviving people feels like I am a necromancer.

I think one of the worst exp as a healer w/ Random PUG. Being group w/ class that are fragile and players not using their defense utility worst a class that have tons of defense utility proceed not using them.

In FP called Boarding Party right from the start I got a new player lvl 40 Sith Jugg grp mate having tunnel vision charging w/ other mobs and my other grpmates already engaged w/ other mobs. Maintaining their health as healer is quite frustrating especially they are not using their CC, def utility and interrupt. Worst of them all is the Sith Jugg not using his def utility to survive longer. Proceed to have a squadwipe in that first area.

Don't get me wrong Lvl 75 Sith Sorc combat revive me trying to salvage the first area sadly the mob is too much for my grp.

The weird encounter on this PUG, in one of the area I planning to skip mob using stealth due I am a healer Operative. Sadly I didn't notice the Sith Jugg is afk and my Stealth field is on CD.

Then this Sith Jugg proceed to attack the mobs I am trying to skip which is fine w/ me. Then that mob fight become longest FP mob fight I ever exp w/ random PUG.

As usual Sith Jugg dies so quickly then the lvl 70 Merc. I proceed to combat revive this Merc trying to salvage this mob fight. The Sith Sorc also dies due it is not using it's skills at least this toon able to kill 2 weak adds. So here I am as a Op w/ a Merc fighting 4 mobs consist of 2 strong Jedi and 2 weak adds sadly this merc is not using his skill and he is not dealing enough damage to this mobs. Also I am quite focus maintaining our health due both of our health is 30%.

After we got 70% health I start helping dealing damage. I am just surprise this merc not able to deal a single damage to this 4 mobs. This merc could have CC the healer type Jedi or interrupt the mob's skills but nope this merc just proceed spamming his skills. The weird part 2 weak adds are not attacking us so basically the Mer that is lvl 70 is fighting onlly 2 Jedi adds and I am healing him. We finally kill the healer type jedi and my combat res can be activate.

Then I proceed to combat res the Sith Sorcerer. Thinking this merc will do fine fighting one Jedi mob. Then the Sith Sorcerer I just res and fully heal proceed to hide in a corner and not helping us. The merc also dies fighting one single adds at least this jedi mob only have 50% health. I proceed to kill this add. The only left are two weak adds that are not attacking grp. I proceed calling out the Sith Sorcerer to help me kill 2 weak adds.

Then after that, the Sith Sorcerer got but hurt I am calling him out giving lame excuse he is hiding in the corner in order to heal himself even though he already have 100% health due I already heal him before he hides in the corner.

Also the merc got but hurt calling me out I should just focus healing him even though he is fighting one single mob.

The funny part in Boarding Party is that people wipe on the first trash groups when there's absolutely no need to even fight them on your own. Just have the group wait behind the friendly NPC group that are right there at the entrance, have ONE guy aggro the trash and then run back behind the friendly NPC's. They will get most aggro and help with killing the trash. After one group is done, rinse and repeat as long as you have friendly NPC's alive.

The funny part in Boarding Party is that people wipe on the first trash groups when there's absolutely no need to even fight them on your own. Just have the group wait behind the friendly NPC group that are right there at the entrance, have ONE guy aggro the trash and then run back behind the friendly NPC's. They will get most aggro and help with killing the trash. After one group is done, rinse and repeat as long as you have friendly NPC's alive.

Thank you for advice. Next time I am doing w/ random uncoordinated PUG in this FP I will try to follow this. I guess I just panic as a healer seeing my grp mate health already melted right the beginning of this FP.

I had an instant quitter in Objective Meridian. Luckily anotehr player came in soon after and we did the fp with nearly no problem. Same with Blood Hunt. Some instant quitter, anotehr one came in and we had no problems at all.

I don't know, why people list for aöö fps, if they don't want to do them. For those not really great rewards? I have some flashoints, I really don't like, simply because I find them endlessly boring, like Boarding Party or Maelstrom prison (btw: that is not Revan!) . But if I forget to click them away and then getting them, I'm doing them.

That was the reason, I did Objective Meridian in the first place. I didn't do the storyline yet and didn't want to get spoiled, so I normally had that fp ticked off. But I forgot it on one character and then it popped up and well, I didn't get as much spoilered as I thought and the fp was fun to play.

Just had an interesting Maanaan fp. Three people, that never did the fp before. I explained the first boss, they did exactly the opposite and one, a sniper, didn't even know, that they have to take care of their health themselves and cried for heals. They died, then the next one, a level 75 marauder, died and we wiped. To be fair, the third party member, a level 6something Mercenary confused the others with wrong tactics. When I explained the boss a second time, it worked. Then the mercenary left and a level 75 sorcerer healer joined the group. He didn't know the fp either. I explained the next bosses too and it went really well. We finished the fp without any incident. And I was a bit frustrated in the beginning, because the marauder and the sniper acted like little children (and one of them even said 'Let's yolo this fp'). But after the first wipe, they were doing ok. They might be hero worshipping the healer now (I don't think, they ever had a healer in the group from their reaction), but that's great for the healer, who really did a good job.

This is one encounter I have that left me scratching my head.

I queue up for Veteran FP with my operative healer (level 75) and get grouped with a level 75 operative healer, a level 23 powertech (DPS) and a level 17 juggernaut (DPS) for the Kuat FP. I'm a returning player and I have gotten back into the swing of things, adjusting here and there. The powertech keeps jet boosting ahead of us and assuming tank role, which is fine but, never waits for us and and keeps getting close calls of wipe outs. The other healer suggests that I heal the one DPS while they heal the other. The other healer hardly spares heals, not a problem for me because, well, I'm a healer. :D

We get to the part of freeing the prisoners and the powertech keeps splitting up from the group. This doesn't help and the AOE heal buff ain't much if everyone is spread like butter. :rolleyes:

We get to the docking area, again, powertech keeps splitting off, pulling aggro, and the other healer ain't doing much. Also, the DPS output was not there so these fights took a while and the beatings kept coming.

Finally, we get to the last boss with the droid and the probes pop up to heal it. The juggernaut is unfamiliar with the mechanics, doesn't have much abilities since level 17. Powertech is all right for this fight and I'm healing away. Healer keeps telling me not to heal during parts of the fight. Umm, what?:confused: I'll admit, I'm a bit unfamilar with that fight, I just know to take out those healing probes when they pop up if I'm playing my DPS toon. Trying to heal and shoot these things down was something else. We keep wiping and eventually powertech and healer dip out. Luckily, a 53 powertech came in and the three of us, juggernaut (good sport after a brief rundown), powertech (53) and myself, take down this boss.

Most work I've ever done with my healer and I felt pretty good that we pulled it off with the three of us. I was kinda shook that the other two players were... not quite cooperative. That's my story. :)

I have a nightmare KDY story to share.

I started a new legacy, so I queued my new lv18 Jugg tank to gain some fast exp.

GF listed a lv75 op heal, a lv25 dps and another lv28 jugg tank.

I thought: it's just KDY, and as long as the heal can do a half decent job, it would be a piece of cake.

Wrong. I should've known it would be a disaster when the heal and the jugg were in the same guild (and the dps was in another guild but with only one different letter that changed the O to Ö so I suspected they were all in the same basket).

The heal did nothing. He's not even dps-ing because he kept using the basic gun attack as an operative. With 2 low level tanks and a low level dop, KDY became a painful drag, not to mention that they seemed to have no idea where to go.

We got the Jedi boss. Which should be the easiest one considering how bad the group was.

But nope. The dps died after 1 min because of the blue circle.

The heal did nothing and ran like headless chicken with the tank.

I tried to tank the boss, the other tank kept taunting the boss away from me and ran away like mad instead of, you know, keep close and make the fight easier. One of them, forgot who, ran around me when I was stepping away from the circle while the boss was on me, and I ended up surrounded by extra circles with no way to run and died (used up my break stunt dcd because the fight was so tiring I spaced out a bit and slipped once).

Second try, the other tank dragged the boss out of the area and we reset.

Me: don't kite the boss out of the area.

The other tank: I know, dude.

You know ****.

The other tank: This is my last attempt.

Like he and his mates are the ones who's suffering from the sheer incompetence?

Oh, and the heal still did nothing during the whole damn time.

I wanted to kick the heal and use my lv10 comp and I would have finished the fight 20min ago because who needs a trash group in KDY when you have Vette? But I knew it was impossible because they're in the same guild, and I didn't want to be the one who's vote kicked because I was the only one who's not their guildy and I've already spent too much time in this **** hole to rage quit.

But maybe the Force was mercy on me, or maybe they finally get the mechanic of the boss fight, because no one ****ed up in the third try and the boss finally died after maybe 10 min (it felt longer) and I ****ed out the moment I got my piss poor loot.

Worst KDY ever.