Titan panel/fubar like info bar

Shekin

I'd like too see an info bar similar to Titan panel or fubar in game. Playing WoW I've become quite used to having the information on hand. I'm not saying I want to see addons in the game, just would like to see this feature added Edited by Shekin

I should probably mention a few of the functions of it

Xp/hour tracker

Money tracker cross character

Bag status

Durability status

Location/coordinates

Game performance

And many other features as well that I can't remember right now.

Personally I don't think any of these are game breaking features, just handy additions

Edited by Shekin

I would prefer an ingame type deal.. I am uneasy about addons currently.. Some issues or bugs were really hard to get fixed or even acknowleged because of addons.. Then there was always the the issue of, the game publisher decided it didn't like the addon so it would waste resources breaking them..

I did use a lot of addons on WOW and felt they had a positive impact.. Titan panel is one of them.. But I would prefer is something like that could be added in house by Bioware..

Along with Omen, Recount, and DBM to name a few..

I would prefer an ingame type deal.. I am uneasy about addons currently.. Some issues or bugs were really hard to get fixed or even acknowleged because of addons.. Then there was always the the issue of, the game publisher decided it didn't like the addon so it would waste resources breaking them..

I did use a lot of addons on WOW and felt they had a positive impact.. Titan panel is one of them.. But I would prefer is something like that could be added in house by Bioware..

Along with Omen, Recount, and DBM to name a few..

Absolutely no to DBM. Everything else, yes.

Absolutely no to DBM. Everything else, yes.

Personally I think the other 2 can be too much of a crutch as well, I play a tank and i could support SOME indication of losing threat, but going as far as omen, naaah.

Same as recount, maybe having a personal dps meter linked to a target dummy for your own personal testing, but wouldn't like to see it properly in game, that sort of thing spawns elitist behaviour (even in myself)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...