Sith warrior vs Jedi knight in a fight who would win?

justcuxidk

You are going to get various answers as each person has their own views and their favorites. For me, it would be the Jedi knight but then I am biased on the Jedi over the Sith and I will be honest about that.

This is really the right answer.

My though (while I favor Consular and Inquisitor) is that Knight, Warrior, Consular and Inquisitor are the for prodigies. Until they get to KotFE and they tell you, you suck compared to the other force users (Vaylin and Arcann) :p

Any edge one may think the Warrior and Knight may have with their light saber skills, is likely equaled by the Consular and Inquisitor's force abilities. If they're not just equal all together.

In my opinion the Jedi Knight wins this easily, by a mile even, and I'm not even pro JK

The JK is the one that takes out the Sith Emperor in the original story, while the SW serves him. Scourge the guy that the SW eventually replaces, is arguably canonically stronger than the Sith Warrior himself, due to his immortality & experience although even if the Warrior was actually stronger for some reason, it's not by much. Scourge betrays his team mates Darth Revan (one of the most powerful force users in history), and the Jedi Exile (who helped stop the Triumvirate, another powerhouse group that was nearly unstoppable). So according to Scourge, 3 of the most powerful force users at the time were no match for the Sith Emperor, and only the JK is actually capable of stopping him.

Ignoring KotFE / KotET crap storyline (where you magically become a Rockstar regardless of your class, cause Bioware is a dog $h1t story teller) the JK technically has the greatest feats by doing exactly that, taking out the Sith Emperor. While the rest of the Sith serve him (and for good reason). If a guy who is stronger or at the very least on par with the Sith Warrior class himself says, yea Darth Revan and the Exile are not enough back up for us to take on the Emperor, then that pretty much says it all. And I ignore everything from KotFE + because otherwise you're arguing that someone like the Smuggler is equally as powerful as any other class, by feats, which is pure lunacy. Especially when you consider some 3rd rate Sith stops the smuggler dead in their tracks in it's own storyline on Tattoine. However if you're counting events at Kotet+ then it really doesn't matter the strongest is who ever you're playing cause reasons.

In my opinion the power level would probably go JK >>>>>> SW >> SI > JC.

In my opinion the Jedi Knight wins this easily, by a mile even, and I'm not even pro JK

The JK is the one that takes out the Sith Emperor in the original story, while the SW serves him. Scourge the guy that the SW eventually replaces, is arguably canonically stronger than the Sith Warrior himself, due to his immortality & experience although even if the Warrior was actually stronger for some reason, it's not by much. Scourge betrays his team mates Darth Revan (one of the most powerful force users in history), and the Jedi Exile (who helped stop the Triumvirate, another powerhouse group that was nearly unstoppable). So according to Scourge, 3 of the most powerful force users at the time were no match for the Sith Emperor, and only the JK is actually capable of stopping him.

Ignoring KotFE / KotET crap storyline (where you magically become a Rockstar regardless of your class, cause Bioware is a dog $h1t story teller) the JK technically has the greatest feats by doing exactly that, taking out the Sith Emperor. While the rest of the Sith serve him (and for good reason). If a guy who is stronger or at the very least on par with the Sith Warrior class himself says, yea Darth Revan and the Exile are not enough back up for us to take on the Emperor, then that pretty much says it all. And I ignore everything from KotFE + because otherwise you're arguing that someone like the Smuggler is equally as powerful as any other class, by feats, which is pure lunacy. Especially when you consider some 3rd rate Sith stops the smuggler dead in their tracks in it's own storyline on Tattoine. However if you're counting events at Kotet+ then it really doesn't matter the strongest is who ever you're playing cause reasons.

In my opinion the power level would probably go JK >>>>>> SW >> SI > JC.

The thing with that is...

JK takes down a Voice of the Emperor, as does the SW (on Voss).

Also, the Consular took down many Children of the Emperor and by your list you put the SI in there who didn't battle anything with the Emperor.

Edit: As an add on, I believe it was Consular with all the really impressive force stunts in cutscenes, until they made all force users the same.

Edited by SithKoriandr

The thing with that is...

JK takes down a Voice of the Emperor, as does the SW (on Voss).

Also, the Consular took down many Children of the Emperor and by your list you put the SI in there who didn't battle anything with the Emperor.

Edit: As an add on, I believe it was Consular with all the really impressive force stunts in cutscenes, until they made all force users the same.

Where does it say that the JK takes down the Voice of the Emperor instead of the Emperor himself? I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong, but I don't recall this fact coming out from the game at all. As you're implying that Scourge's vision was wrong. Which didn't seem like the case, but if it is I'll go back on my statement and revise it, that's not a problem. However if this is indeed a fact that I overlooked, it can't just be a throw away one liner from some Sith politician for their propaganda machine saying oh yea the Emperor is fine the Jedi are inferior, the Jedi never beat him, all hail our glorious Emperor. I mean if that's all there is to work with, then that's a pretty shaky counter argument, and I'm going to stick by my point.

As far as the Children of the Emperor there's nothing about them to signify they're stronger than members of the dark council. Bakarn was on the Jedi council so yes he was powerful, but there's no proof he was more capable than members of the Dark Council. If anything it says less about him and more about the Emperor who can mind control a Jedi Master without them even knowing about it. Not to mention there were already better Jedi Masters than him, not the least of which was Satele Shan. Hell IIRC Kira was supposed to be a Child of the Emperor or maybe was at one point, I can't recall it's been a while (and as I said I'm not a JK fan so not a story I replay), and she's kinda blah on the power scale overall. So yea I don't consider taking out Children of the Emperor to be any major achievement, when the highest power rating of that group is 1 Jedi Master and the rest are throw away villains who happen to have the force. At least the Dark Council members who the SI took out, are there because they're some of the top Sith in the Empire second only the Emperor, his Wrath, and the Voice (maybe the Voice, this part is debatable depending on the Dark Council member in question).

Edited by Setta

Where does it say that the JK takes down the Voice of the Emperor instead of the Emperor himself? I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong, but I don't recall this fact coming out from the game at all. As you're implying that Scourge's vision was wrong. Which didn't seem like the case, but if it is I'll go back on my statement and revise it, that's not a problem. However if this is indeed a fact that I overlooked, it can't just be a throw away one liner from some Sith politician for their propaganda machine saying oh yea the Emperor is fine the Jedi are inferior, the Jedi never beat him, all hail our glorious Emperor. I mean if that's all there is to work with, then that's a pretty shaky counter argument, and I'm going to stick by my point.

As far as the Children of the Emperor there's nothing about them to signify they're stronger than members of the dark council. Bakarn was on the Jedi council so yes he was powerful, but there's no proof he was more capable than members of the Dark Council. If anything it says less about him and more about the Emperor who can mind control a Jedi Master without them even knowing about it. Not to mention there were already better Jedi Masters than him, not the least of which was Satele Shan. Hell IIRC Kira was supposed to be a Child of the Emperor or maybe was at one point, I can't recall it's been a while (and as I said I'm not a JK fan so not a story I replay), and she's kinda blah on the power scale overall. So yea I don't consider taking out Children of the Emperor to be any major achievement, when the highest power rating of that group is 1 Jedi Master and the rest are throw away villains who happen to have the force. At least the Dark Council members who the SI took out, are there because they're some of the top Sith in the Empire second only the Emperor, his Wrath, and the Voice (maybe the Voice, this part is debatable depending on the Dark Council member in question).

It's mention in the game, but a quick wiki read for voice of emperor. There's also KotET, where he's been in Valkorion for centuries and then had moments of silence (focusing on his other voice).

As for Bakarn, you have to remember, they're made children of the emperor, as children. Syo was no different.

Jedi Knight MC is about destroying stuff, so we can guess he's cannonically a DPS.

Sith Warrior MC is about surviving stuff, so we can guess he's cannonically a tank.

In a duel, due to Biowares favor of the Jedi Knight beeing the cannonical MC class, the Jedi Knight would most likely win, but the Sith Warrior would survive the duel and would emmerge stronger.

This is my opinion:

So, during most of the war, the Emperor used a Voss mystic a voice. This is the voice the JK and their allies try to capture before they are turned to the dark side. The SW storyline in Voss is tracking down this voice, that Baras tricked into visiting Sel Makor, who captured him, to kill it and free the Emperor's spirit so it can inhabit a new voice. This voice is the one the JK faces and the one that represents Vitiate in the Echoes of Oblivion story. However I don't think that saying "this is just a voice, not the real Emperor" is a valid argument. For all intents and purposes, the Voice is the real Emperor. The previous voice was powerful enough to take the mind of 4 jedi knights at the same time. The second voice was really weakened thanks to the JC who stopped the First Son causing most of the Emperor's Children to be killed or imprisoned.

So, in conclusion. I don't think that fact means the JK didn't accomplish an incredible feat.

This has me thinking that when it comes to the Consular, that players forget...

That the Consular defeats Lord Vivicar (Terrak Morrhage) while extremely weakened due to shielding 5 Jedi Masters and 1 Jedi Knight.

Also, out of all the displays of using the Force, I don't recall any other Origin showing the destructive power of destroying some serious security doors.

Also, out of all the displays of using the Force, I don't recall any other Origin showing the destructive power of destroying some serious security doors.

That has to be my all-time mostest favouritest SWTOR mission objective.(1)

And no way in any of five thousand different versions of Hell that anyone's going to close those doors afterwards.

(1) It's really simple, but in case someone hasn't played it yet, spoiler box.

"Open the blast doors"

For that one person on the planet who hasn't seen the film Star Wars, subtitled (spit) Episode IV: A New Hope, go find it on DVD or something and watch it, then you'll understand why it's such a great line.

That has to be my all-time mostest favouritest SWTOR mission objective.(1)

And no way in any of five thousand different versions of Hell that anyone's going to close those doors afterwards.

(1) It's really simple, but in case someone hasn't played it yet, spoiler box.

"Open the blast doors"

For that one person on the planet who hasn't seen the film Star Wars, subtitled (spit) Episode IV: A New Hope, go find it on DVD or something and watch it, then you'll understand why it's such a great line.

I just wish I could remember what planet it happened on. I want to say Belsavis. Being able to run through the Consular story as a single blade melee fighter has been great :)

I just wish I could remember what planet it happened on. I want to say Belsavis. Being able to run through the Consular story as a single blade melee fighter has been great :)

Taris.

In the segment in the air purification plant, where you have to rescue the workers inside the plant.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if the Voice under the command of Sel-Makor is equal, worse or better fighter than the Voice faced by the Knight in chapter 3, but I think the Sith Warrior would be able to kill the Knight's chapter 3 Emperor's Voice too, so i don't know. Edited by Kaedusz