Overall Achievements Leaderboard 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people buying runs, or are they a spectator/admirer that is rewarding ops groups for completing a 7-man run?

For that matter, what if a player dies during the fight, but the rest of the team completes the encounter 7-man. No money involved, but did the 8th really contribute anything either? Did they "earn it."

Too much subjectiveness and opinion being pulled into the methods people use to acquire the achievement, when in reality, the completion itself is the only measurable value.

All's fair in love and war. The achievements legacy window screenshot(s) decides what is legitimate or not.

• 5 months later...
Not sure if this will be added to the board, but here is a number:

Name: Eltaurus

Server: Darth Malgus

Nice number. The first post cuts off at 20 scores but it's on the spreadsheet.

Shame this thread died. I was going to submit my own score a few months ago but it would've put me in first place due to others' outdated scores which didn't feel right. I'm currently at 76710 and I believe #1 is 77210.

I dont think it died, people are just waiting to post their tops.

Also, we still dont know what is accepted in the end. I posted my number but u didnt update page 1 for example.

Edited by merovejec

Damn thats impressive! How did you manage to do all the PVP ones? Is there a Discord to join that organises stuff like this or?

That was a long lomg time ago and im glad that there arent any new pvp maps. Yes there are discords dedicated to this but sadly I do not know any atm as I did it a long time ago. Its important to do organized stuff really with 16 people and at untypical times so u dont ruin the game for other players

I have a question. Who decides what is considered cheating?

Is building a group on the fleet to get the 2k pvp on czerka cheating? bc that is not the legit intended way and it´s tbh rly hard to do without it (now), but as i read that is no argument here. So what is considered cheating? Do you have to pay someone and else it is not cheating? What about favors from friends etc. ?

The exploration achievements are another issue with that intention of defining what is "fair" and what is not.

It is very easy to just google the locations and pick up the necessary stuff, which can hardly be considered a legitimate way. Yet nobody argues against that.

• 2 months later...

Congratulations blinks.

There's a few top contenders. For me, it was either Collecting 100 special seeker droid treasures, or completing all 1800 Swoop races. I ended up binge watching netflix shows on my phone while I knocked those out over a few months.

I can relate so hard to this statement, the treasures are the only thing keeping me from 100% Locations.

Well 7.0 is still far so dont give up :)

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm trying, but it's tough to complete PVP and Operations without friends for lowbie pvp farm kills and without being in a big pog raid team to get NiM Gods and Dxun. xD

I said it already but it deserves another one so, bravo Blinks for beating the game! :D

• 4 weeks later...