Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

How many invites are going out per wave?

Can't be more than a thousand. I intitally didn't care about the staggering until I found they hadn't even invited all the day one people yet.

What are they doing inviting a thousand people per wave? This game has a million preorders if it can't handle a few hundred thousand per wave you need to get it working.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not to be a nag but i look at it like this if they can put 750k in on one day during beta weeken they shouldnt have no issue get 1mil in 1-2 days for early access

they staggered even that tho, it seems they're really afraid to let an enormous wave in at once

Edited by DarthVenizen

So basically people who pre-ordered in the first day is very likely to play today.

I paid for my CE in full on July 21st, Gamestop didn't give me codes until July 27th, so I am screwed now because either bioware of gamestop is incompetent?

So sad :(

Worts HeadStart what i ever see... don't care who and when buy/use key...all pay for game same, they can only make difrence CE vs SE not who and when buy game/preorder and when use key... oO ist big **** for me.. ppl who buy/use key later will be long long time ago after this who play here.. lost names - many names will taken - dont even know how long they will need to wait for join the server or prob they cant make new char on primary server cause balance system block making new chars on rep or empire.... ehh

Worst Head Start what i ever see and ever play... . I preffer to wait 4-5-6h in que and ill know that after this time ill play now i dont know even i get 2maybe 3 days of head start if ppl who use key on x.10 dont get access yet and waves are around 2h so 12 per day and they are still on July... GZ GZ BioWare and EA !!!!

Edited by Dreedzik

What is up with all you whiner's? Keep in mind that they set up the pre-launch 2 DAYS AHEAD of what they originally planned. You'd all still be waiting for this game to open early on Thursday. God, how little people forget or let something so trivial frustrate them. Be thankful you are gonna get in, be it a couple hours later or whatever. Who cares if you are the first lvl 2 on the server and you disco'd the piece of scrap iron. I for one pre-ordered in november, so i have no misgivings or qualms of getting in later then everyone else. Show some gratitute and man up.

I'm going out of my mind here!! haha

Since i pre-ordered on 25th July i assume that i'll be in wave 4 or 5 maybe, but I keep refreshing my mail, this thread and twitter for some sort of sign!! xD

Come on, BW, I've even been saving a ceremonial Coke-bottle like effing champagne for this day! :D haha

So from what I'm gathering

There are roughly one million pre-orders of TOR

The stress test beta weekend had roughly two million participants

--

What's the issue? You're telling us that you could handle 2 million people but you can't handle one million people?