Cartel Coins

Halaek

• Dev Post
I bought some cartel coins before the downtime, they have not arrived yet. Payment is shown on my bank statement yet nothing has arrived yet!

Hi Halaek,

We're aware that some accounts are experiencing issues with purchases not being granted. The team is investigating the issue. I'll follow up in this thread once I have an update I can share.

• Dev Post
Hi Halaek,

We're aware that some accounts are experiencing issues with purchases not being granted. The team is investigating the issue. I'll follow up in this thread once I have an update I can share.

Update on the above issue. It is partially resolved. There are still a few Steam accounts that are affected, and we are continuing to work on a resolution. We are expecting grants to likely happen tomorrow. Should any of this change, I will follow up with an update.

Hi I have a issue with a purchase of a armor set in game and didn't receive the set in my inventory after I claimed it from the cartel market screen

This maybe in your cartel stash tab, nowadays very few items go straight into inventory on your character when claiming items from cartel market. If you press inventory, then down the left-hand side are a list of icons, one is open collections, one is open cartel stash amongst other thing (think there are 4 icons). This may or may not be your issue but worth tiring. If it is there it then can be opened/claimed by any character on that server. If not there, then send in a ticket to CS or hope you get a reply here.

Hi Halaek,

Notice these people only respond these days to cartel coin questions. Just confirming what I knew already. SWTOR exists for cartel coins only.

Update on the above issue. It is partially resolved. There are still a few Steam accounts that are affected, and we are continuing to work on a resolution. We are expecting grants to likely happen tomorrow. Should any of this change, I will follow up with an update.

Hi, has anything changed or is the issue still being resolved? I bought the CC on the website not steam and it still hasn't appeared.

I bought them through the game (my account is not linked to steam in any way). Been 3 days, card was charged, haven't gotten them. Didn't even get a confirmation email. Contemplating calling my bank.

I did get a confirmation email (this was 2 days ago or so), and still have not received my coins either. What sucks is the item I purchased it for is no longer on sale..

I bought 5500 Cartel Coins on the 7/27/21, it was pending with my bank. 7/28/21 the money was taking out of my account and I got no Cartel Coins. I submitted a ticket in game on the 7/28/21 and got no response. It is still there in Help Ticket history. Called EA Customer Service on 7/29/21 and was told I wasn't the only one with this problem and it would be fixed soon and I would have to wait. Today is 7/30/21 still no Cartel Coins. I didn't purchase my coins through Steam, I used SWTOR webpage to do the purchase. You have record of the purchase, you took the money but NO product delivered. Plz fix this soon!!! Edited by Jafcu

I made a purchase on SWTOR (Edit: SWTOR.com) for 250 Cartel Coins and then another for 14,500 Cartel Coins. It has been around 92 hours since my purchases cleared my bank and I still have not received any Cartel Coins. I sent in screenshots to support@swtor.com, submitted a ticket in game, and have called customer support, and I am constantly told I will receive them in a certain amount of time and then don’t. Edited by Samuel-Faron
Clarification

Called EA Customer Service today. I ask for a refund EA Customer Service could not do it and told me that they would forward it to billings to review and either refund my purchase or give me my cartel coins. Here is the email I got after the call.

Our team has identified the cause and the issue is Known now. dont worry, I have escalated the case to the Concerned team and the case is being investigated at the moment, We will email you regarding the update as soon as we fix the issue. Really thankyou for your patience and understanding on the matter and Really apologize for the inconvenience caused.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :confused::mad:

Edited by Jafcu

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

A fix was deployed for this issue, but it is possible that it was not applied to some accounts. If your account was impacted during the July 27th window when this issue first occurred, and you are still experiencing issues, please answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:

• When did you make the purchase?
  • Was this on Steam or on the site?
  • Did you purchase a subscription or CCs?
  • If a subscription, is your account reflecting the proper status ie recurring sub, stopped, etc...?

Thanks, all.

Notice these people only respond these days to cartel coin questions. Just confirming what I knew already. SWTOR exists for cartel coins only.

I'm not since it's a Cartel Coins question :csw_jabbapet:

We do respond to other inquiries when possible. I encourage you to read the dev tracker. This instance did impact several players and because we wanted to keep reports as consolidated as possible, we wanted to communicate that we were aware of the issue and that we would be updating one thread to keep info in one place. This communication is true of various situations that impact players, not just purchases.

Hi everyone,

A fix was deployed for this issue, but it is possible that it was not applied to some accounts. If your account was impacted during the July 27th window when this issue first occurred, and you are still experiencing issues, please answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:

• When did you make the purchase?
  • Was this on Steam or on the site?
  • Did you purchase a subscription or CCs?
  • If a subscription, is your account reflecting the proper status ie recurring sub, stopped, etc...?

Thanks, all.

We do respond to other inquiries when possible. I encourage you to read the dev tracker. This instance did impact several players and because we wanted to keep reports as consolidated as possible, we wanted to communicate that we were aware of the issue and that we would be updating one thread to keep info in one place. This communication is true of various situations that impact players, not just purchases.

How do I send a DM?

Works for all posters.

Not all.

Some BioWare producers, devs, & representatives have opted-OUT of receiving PM's (for obvious reasons) .

Edited by Nee-Elder
thanks again JackieKo for not only allowing but also REPLYING to so many player PM's !