tulak hord server

Opiklo

Hey folks,

From what we are seeing our improved recovery is working. It looks like most (if not all areas) started to recover within a pretty small amount of time (15 minutes or less). If you are still seeing any areas in a bad state, let me know and I can pass it on.

-eric

You are joking, right? It was nearly midnight when the servers went mad again. Usually, it takes about half to an hour before we get any response and even longer before you write your infamous "the servers seem to recover themselves. We are keeping a close look at it." phrase. So everyone and his Wampa left and went to bed. The second 90% of my guild, and probably the whole server, gave up and left, the remaining ones could join the started operation again. Please don't even start with your "it's resolving itself" speech. That's not gonna happen. Tomorrow evening the server will just die again when people want to do OPs.

Edited by RadioFM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? you're celebrating that you got a "recovery" in lightspeed 15 minutes after 11 days of no service on tulak hord?

if you dont have any clue what is actually going on on this piece of trash hardware...just say it. would be a relief to hear the truth

11???? It started Nov 4th

Hey folks,

From what we are seeing our improved recovery is working. It looks like most (if not all areas) started to recover within a pretty small amount of time (15 minutes or less). If you are still seeing any areas in a bad state, let me know and I can pass it on.

-eric

Really? How about fixing your server so we can play without DAILY disconnects? Thx.

Hey folks,

-eric

Didn't catch that yesterday.

ARE YOU FUC**ING SERIOUS? YOU EXPECT US TOO BE OK WITH THAT, AFTER 2 AND A HALF WEEKS? Nice one. you amaze me every day again

Edited by CarlGustaf

In teh first weeks the game was unplayable for me on Tulak Hord but since the last days everything is working fine.

So I hope they finished their analyzis and eliminate the problem.

Just in time: In a few days I will prolong the payment to SWTOR for the next 6 months :)