Maintenance: October 22nd, 2019

EricMusco

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like there are still quests that award Masterwork and Monumental Crystals. The vendor on Ossus will also still trade in (now non-existent) Unassembled Components for more Masterwork crystals. The Ossus gear vendors will also still trade in gear for Crystals.

On Developer Tracker thread (10.17.2019, 09:54 PM), Eric said

Masterwork and Monumental Crystals will both be going away / converted to credits. The intention is that those vendors on Ossus will change to selling their items for credits. There is a known issue at launch where they are still requiring the currency which we will fix in our next patch.

We are live!!! Thanks everyone :).

-eric

This has to be the most professional and well executed expansion launch I can remember. The servers are up and running with just one slight delay. Especially with the amount of content change in this expansion! Excellent work from you and your team!

The 'lightside'...

This has to be the most professional and well executed expansion launch I can remember. The servers are up and running with just one slight delay. Especially with the amount of content change in this expansion! Excellent work from you and your team!

...and the 'dark' ...

You complete utter tools! Your company is just a massive failure and I do hope EA shuts you guys down soon, because you don't deserve to see the light of day. Theron Shan, a character I KNOW I killed, because I quite enjoyed killing him. Is now invisible and TALKING. The same can be said about someone that gets killed near the end in the story. Also suddenly alive, invisible and talking. You've completely ruined my immersion of the story. I can't believe I actually paid money and wasted my time with this game. This is it. I'm now completely done.

...with the rest of us in the middle (for the most part) just hoping for a bit more basic communication & consistancy. (regardless of how "small" the Team is nowadays)

Still looking forward to the update and logging into the game once the kinks are flushed out. ;)

p.s. Ohhh the irony lol --> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9774724#edit9774724

p.p.s. Ohhh the JOY (seriously) --> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9774705#edit9774705

Edited by Nee-Elder

"A new passive ability has been added for Companions in the healer role. This passive will cause the companion to leap to a friendly target when they are nearing max range to be healed."

Is there something in there to prevent a melee healer companion from running out to a distant ranged foe and then bouncing back to heal and then running out again and then bouncing back and then ... in a jolly loop?

The answer to this is "no". There is nothing to prevent this. During the defending the docks sequence, I had Lana out and she was blipping back and forth between a distant foe and my character (Commando).

Conclusion: if you are a ranged DPS, close the range at least a little bit if you are using a melee companion.