3 minute cooldown on resurrection?!

TriceraNL

Okay, i am getting really sick and tired of this BS :mad:,

Now let me elaborate:

So, i am out there, on my level 34 Sith Marauder on Nar Shaddaa with my companion. Just me and my companion, trying to do some heroic quests and i have a hard time completing them because i seem to die alot. Now i can handle multiple regular mobs up to 3 strong ones (silver star) but with a quest like [Heroic 2+] Recruitment, it has groups of 2 strong mobs (silver star) and 1 elite (gold star) which is more then i can handle.

Now you could say group up, ask / invite a friend or guildie to join now believe me, i tried that.

I tried asking people by saying something like "LF some help with [Quest name]"

Multiple times, actually. But i barely get a response to requests like that these days and i don't have many friends either. And not only will you end up with a repair bill for your gear but also a 3-minute cooldown if u died multiple times in a short time. This ofcourse "annoys" the hell out of me. I mean... really... is'nt the repair cost alone, enough "punishment"? (because that's how i see it), But no... they also have to put a 3-minute cooldown to it so i wanna know why.

Why do people not only have to pay for repairs,

but also get a cooldown of 3 minutes if they died multiple times in a short time? Really?

Don't get me wrong, i DO love the whole Star Wars franchise, i really do and i DO like a challenge,

but this...a 3-minute cooldown on resurrection. That's just ridiculous. :mad:

Edited by TriceraNL

1) You need to find a more helpful guild

2) To reset the timer, jump up to your stronghold and come back, simple as that, between deaths.

1. Well, that Marauder is'nt currently in a guild yet but on another character on another server, i was in a guild but when i asked for help there... i did'nt get much of a response to it either.

2. I did'nt know that, but now i do, thanks to you. Still... i think 3 minutes is a bit excessive. Especially considering that with everytime you die, you also have some repair costs, so to me, it's a bit... How do u say? what's the word for it? "overkill"?... I guess you know what i mean though.