Galactic Seasons Feedback

JackieKo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GSF Objectives showing up for me today as well:)

Has anyone seen railshooter POs on that list? Heroic space missions are curently without a special unique reward of any kind. Adding them as an objective could be nice.Maybe objective for normal space mission, one for heroic space missions.

There is an in sane amount of rampage stuff on that list. I hope objectives get bit more diverse and interesting.

Edited by Stradlin

After reading through most of this thread, I'm still not clear on what the PO quests mean.

For example, a quest that says 0/1 PO: Balmora Insectoids 2

Does that mean I need to kill 2 Insectoids? - probably not because that does nothing.

Or, does it mean I need to do some sort of "level 2" conquest rampage?

Or what?

After reading through most of this thread, I'm still not clear on what the PO quests mean.

For example, a quest that says 0/1 PO: Balmora Insectoids 2

Does that mean I need to kill 2 Insectoids? - probably not because that does nothing.

Or, does it mean I need to do some sort of "level 2" conquest rampage?

Or what?

The PO level 2 GS is like the Conquest 2 rampage.

Having "finished" the first week of the Galactic Seasons, I've noticed one fairly large problem if it is not just a PTS issue. All week, the dailies I got were for Corellia and Makeb. While this is not an issue for someone with a high level character (these two missions require at least a level 40 character and more likely one at level 50). This would leave all new players out of the content since they would not have had characters of sufficient level to participate. While it's possible this was a bad random draw, the objectives not changing was more problematic. Someone just starting out could easily miss out on 2 or 3 week of dailies while they level their characters.

Other than that, the interface is confusing (though some of that will be fixed once the extra daily objectives that do not count toward completion are removed) and cluttered with all of the Galactic Seasons objectives mixed in with the Conquest objectives. It's also a little light on rewards as others have noted. Perhaps adding xp boosts or additional minor decorations to fill out the levels would be in line.

All in all it seems to be little more than a Conquest+ system. It's a nice system to bring back old rewards but it needs some work to make it more balanced. Another concern would be in regards to using rampages as the primary "solo" content. This easily could lead to whole sections of low level planets devoid of the NPCs needed for leveling characters to complete their quests. This was the biggest problem at launch in the leveling arena when you needed to farm NPCs to get enough levels to go on to the next planet. Lots of players quit in frustration of having to wait for respawns and dealing with ninjas. Perhaps some of the rampages could be replaced with complete 2 or 3 heroics on a planet (which generally needs about the same number of kills) on the lower level planets

I currently have Defeat Mobs: Ziost as one of my two daily POs. Are there even mobs to defeat on Post-armageddon Ziost? Been years since I visited.. Went there on TC and couldn't find anything living besides a very lonelly world boss.

Please give players some way to influence what kind of objectives they have available. I'd like to have tokens that ensure I always have a GSF objective there, for example. Loot tables of this game are in dire need of something bit..novel and different I think. Such tokens would liven things up. Token for activating pvp PO from pvp boxes, tokens for GSF POs from GSF crates, FP stuff from last bosses in FPs..and so on.

Basically, ONLY the two PO objectives highlighted via rewards menu are supposed to give points, correct? All the others present on conq menu are there for show/for info and testing purposes? I went to Balmorra and scored two random PO dings, they didn't give any points. Surely the irrelevant objectives are made invisible/inactive once this thing goes to live, right?

I sense the huge pile of inactive objectives on display is very efficient in confusing people testing. Folks check the big list of potential objectives, go " looks pretty cool" and don't notice 99% of it is there just for the show. I bet the restricting " do these two today!" nature of things isn't apparent to people.

Which are the Priority Weekly Objectives atm? I can only see the daily objectives highligfhted. (two rampages)

Should the two active PO-objectives listed change on daily basis or something? I've been stuck with that Ziost rampage for as long as this patch been live on TC. I've had Taris rampage (Which I completed) and Ziost rampage there all the time, never seen anything else.

Give people change to reroll the objectives available please. At least one of the two should get to be a personal favorite imo.

Edited by Stradlin

There are already many valid points made here, so I have nothing new to add, just weighing in:

- the weekly objectives are hard to find (I didn‘t so far - tapping on the weekly objectives in the GS window just brought me back to the dailies/conquest tab :rak_02: )

- the Daily & weekly objectives need their own tab, preferably with some more descriptions

- the galactic season levels really look empty! There needs to be way more rewards, aka a reward for every level!

- there should be a visual progress bar for every level

- the number of tokens you get are way to few! It should be possible to buy everything the vendor has to offer at the end of the season!

I finally, after a couple hours of mindlessly killing stuff, figured out the the PO: objectives are basically the CQ objectives, but phrased in a obscure manner.

For example, the PO: Balmorra one is basically the CQ Balmorra Rampage to kill 75 insectoids.

The PO: Onderon Enemies 2 would require you to do the "level 2" CQ rampage (which is 25 + 50 = 75).

But after completing the Onderon ones I got nothing except the CQ objectives.

After completing Balmorra, the PO showed as being 'checked off' in the Conquest list, but I got no reward for it. So I'm still trying find a way to get the tokens to buy a Fleet Apartment. 😥

BTW - PSA - some people seem to be complaining about trying to find the POs in the conquest list. If you sort the list alphabetically, or by type, or (at the moment) by points, all the POs are listed together.

(There is a 'sort' dropdown at the top of the CQ window.)

I had no problem testing.

Please answer the following questions:

Were you able to find the Galactic Seasons page? Yes, by clicking the little check mark on the menu bar where the daily login rewards are. That also shows me whether I completed my GS tasks.

Were you able to locate your Galactic Seasons Priority Objectives in the Galactic Seasons screen? Yes, there were only two at the top but it was the same two everyday. I tried one further down the list with the PO at the beginning but didn't get credit for it so I presumed that the only ones that provided credit are the ones at the top. I never found any weekly objectives with PO so I didn't try any.

In the Conquest screen there is a list of tentative Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives. These are all denoted as "PO: Name". What feedback do you have regarding the current list of objectives? They seem fine and varied. They are sufficiently difficult to make it a fair objective. Laying down 30 decos or anything so easy would just be lazy and shouldn't earn a GS award.

How do you feel about the cadence and points offered in GS? It seems fine to me. I'm not a fan of being able to buy points with real money, although that just means rich people will get bored and leave the game quicker. Suits me fine.

What other general feedback would you would like to tell us? My biggest interest in expansions is the map and scenery additions. I was happy that I was able to, but want to point out that, I was able to stealth all the way to the end of the flash point solo with only a few fights. I didn't get to see the bosses but I was able to see all the scenery. I like the vendor addition on the fleet, however, it doesn't seem like anyone will be able to earn enough tokens to buy everything from the vendor before they reach GS level 100. I'm not understanding how we will be able to earn more tokens for additional vendor items after we reach 100. It appears to be a legacy level. I checked multiple characters and they all showed the same level as I progressed so I can't rerun any previous level for more rewards/tokens. It appears we have to decide what we want from the vendor and once we spend our tokens, that will be the last time we use that vendor. Sure is a fancy spot on the fleet for a vendor that will become obsolete so soon.

I finally, after a couple hours of mindlessly killing stuff, figured out the the PO: objectives are basically the CQ objectives, but phrased in a obscure manner.

For example, the PO: Balmorra one is basically the CQ Balmorra Rampage to kill 75 insectoids.

The PO: Onderon Enemies 2 would require you to do the "level 2" CQ rampage (which is 25 + 50 = 75).

But after completing the Onderon ones I got nothing except the CQ objectives.

After completing Balmorra, the PO showed as being 'checked off' in the Conquest list, but I got no reward for it. So I'm still trying find a way to get the tokens to buy a Fleet Apartment. 😥

BTW - PSA - some people seem to be complaining about trying to find the POs in the conquest list. If you sort the list alphabetically, or by type, or (at the moment) by points, all the POs are listed together.

(There is a 'sort' dropdown at the top of the CQ window.)

From what I have determined (trial by error p) is the two that pop up at the top of the list are the only ones that give you any points (I will spare you my view on that p) and right now that doesn't seem to change. I have been stuck with Voss Rampage 2 since it has been live and the other one I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole (pvp). Doesn't seem the others give you any points as I went and did some of the weeklies and Nope no points.

From what I have determined (trial by error p) is the two that pop up at the top of the list are the only ones that give you any points (I will spare you my view on that p) and right now that doesn't seem to change. I have been stuck with Voss Rampage 2 since it has been live and the other one I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole (pvp). Doesn't seem the others give you any points as I went and did some of the weeklies and Nope no points.

Going to try this myself (I have the same display). I'll be a bit upset after completing at least 20 POs that I chose to do across several characters. If I only get points for the ones presented to me then thats going to be a huge problem.

UPDATE

Just finished to two "pinned" POs and got daily credit for them. Not good. Thanks for not letting us know that the pinning means something :rak_09:

One of mine was Taking Sides (kill insectoids on Voss). I was able to kill the entire spawn of shaclaws several times and was waiting on them to respawn. I obviously had the entire planet to myself, but a second or more person trying to kill these targets would have made for a bad time. Specific targets vs "Enemies" should have very fast spawn times or be indigenous species (Sand people? Rakghouls?). I know insectoids is the main theme of this season because of the Companion reward - its going to be nasty if you don't turn things up by alot.

Edited by Sildroni
updated

Going to try this myself (I have the same display). I'll be a bit upset after completing at least 20 POs that I chose to do accross several characters. If I only get points for the ones presented to me then thats going to be a huge problem.

/agreed.

Were you able to find the Galactic Seasons page?

Yes, but only because I read the posts that mentioned it was on the login rewards page.

Were you able to locate your Galactic Seasons Priority Objectives in the Galactic Seasons screen?

I see nothing on the Galactic Seasons page that says what the priority objectives are. I did click on a block of text with mysterious icons in the upper right hand corner that had the words "Daily Priority Objectives" and "Weekly Priority Objectives", but they were glommed together as one link that link just took me to the Conquest Page. I don't even see anything referring to the Weekly Priority Objectives on the Conquest Page. I assumed the two POs at the top of the list were the daily ones but I question that since they are not called that. I do see they are based on daily repeatable conquest objectives. Do I go by that? I dunno.

In the Conquest screen there is a list of tentative Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives. These are all denoted as "PO: Name". What feedback do you have regarding the current list of objectives?

My only feedback so far on the objectives comes from me doing the insectoid one on Voss. I cannot see this working on live at all, since only one or two people doing it at the same time will mean fighting for mobs and waiting for respawn and then fighting for mobs again. You can say group up, but what if I'm already in a group of 4 and we have killed all the shaclaw. Now we have to try to beat the other guy to the next spawn. I guess that's fun for some people, but I'm not into that mine-not-yours kind of race anymore.

Also, along those lines. Will these kinds of objectives work in ops teams? If I'm here with my guild doing Voss: Defeat Enemies 1 and 2 and we kill any insectoids, will those count for me? If I understand correctly, not everyone will have the same PO I have, but a few potentially will. Will some get credit and not others as currently happens for quest objectives when you are in an ops group?

How do you feel about the cadence and points offered in GS?

I didn't get that far. I'm still looking for 75 shaclaw on Voss.

What other general feedback would you would like to tell us?

I think there may be a seed of something good here, but the interface looks like something that only works if you already know where everything is. Maybe those links on the Galactic Seasons Page should go to their own page that just spells out the Daily and Weekly POS, which each of those being a link to those Conquest targets on the Conquest page. Also, I think I would put something on the Galactic Guide Entry for Login Rewards that mentions Galactic Seasons to make it more evident that that is where you go to learn about and participate in GS.

Since everything on the GS Vendor is bind to legacy, there's no reason to prevent any one character from buying everything. Why disable the ability to buy a blaster when the player is on a sage, when the blaster is legacy, meaning it can be tossed in the player's legacy vault and picked up by a gunslinger alt later? Edited by xordevoreaux

Since everything on the GS Vendor is bind to legacy, there's no reason to prevent any one character from buying everything. Why disable the ability to buy a blaster when the player is on a sage, when the blaster is legacy, meaning it can be tossed in the player's legacy vault and picked up by a gunslinger alt later?

O.o I just bought the entire stock of weapons from the vendor earlier today on a single character. Are you sure you had enough tokens for what you were trying to buy?

• Dev Post

Hello everyone,

As we head into week 2 for the Galactic Seasons PTS, we wanted to give you a small update based upon the feedback we have received so far. There have been quite a few bug fixes, but if you see more, please report them here!

• Catch-up is now enabled….this PTS build simulates what it might look like halfway through a Galactic Season.
  • Rewards added to many levels that had no rewards.
  • Split the Seasons vendor into two to clarify which rewards are permanently available and which rotate.
  • Cleaned up how the Conquest window displays your priority objectives. This is still a work in progress so please keep giving feedback!

Below is a new set of feedback questions to help us improve the system all around.

We have updated Priority Objectives. With the update to them:

• Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?
  • Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?
  • Could you efficiently track their progress?
  • Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?
  • Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?
  • Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

We have updated the reward cadence for Galactic Seasons.

• Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?
  • How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

We have added a secondary Galactic Seasons vendor to the Fleet.

• Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Catch-Up is now enabled.

• Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?
  • Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?
  • What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?
  • Did this feature make sense to you?
  • Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback you have provided so far!

Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them? No - they are all called Daily or Weekly Priority Objective only, rather than telling you what is involved. You need to click on each individual objective to see what is involved. You do not know how many points you are getting for them, nor what they entail.

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard? No - see above

Could you efficiently track their progress? Yes

Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes? Yes

Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes? Yes

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing? Mostly yes

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)? Poor, still far too many empty days.

Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational? Yes - this is the best implementation

Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up? Yes

Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase? Yes, 40 levels as it is not costing any credits at the moment. (Maybe a bug!)

What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up? Actually spot on - I'm pretty rich in game, but this allows you to grab a couple of levels but gets VERY VERY expensive if you try and do the entire season, as it should be.

Did this feature make sense to you? Yes, though it should make it clear that you are purchasing all the previous levels too.

So it's shaping up much better now.

Current bugs:

Clicking the lower Priority Objectives button in the Galactic Seasons window doesn't do anything.

The left hand drop down menu has the galactic seasons level bar and line not matching up

The Galactic Seasons horizontal progression bar is still no relation to what's actually going on and is instead just incrementing based on levels completed. https://imgur.com/a/zTJOf77

Clicking on potential reward items in Galactic Seasons window just brings up the unlock window, rather than showing what they actually are.

There is a UI bug when you go to the final page of the galactic seasons window. It goes 97, 98, 99, 100, 95, 96. Image here https://imgur.com/a/QNmIXP0

Current feedback:

Having the Priority Objectives mixed in with Conquest is a recipe for disaster and is confusing.

UI for GS is very low res. UI is still not very user friendly, can't click to see what rewards are as it brings up unlock window only.

Still too many empty rewards - some examples of minor items that you can include to bulk it out are as follows - Crafting prefabs, Crafting Satchels, Manaan Research Data, Recovered Relics, KDY Construction Kits, Relics of Ossus, Eternal Championship Trophy, Ziost Memory Holographs, Golden Certificates, Reputation Items, Random Utility Decorations, Random Bronze Decoration Packs, Random Jawa Junk, Fleet Commendations

• Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?
    I had no trouble getting that info
  • Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?
    They were stickied to the top of the conquest list, so yes, easy to find
  • Could you efficiently track their progress?
    The Daily I did (kill 75 on home worlds) tracked nicely.
  • Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?
    Easily in this case, a simple 'defeat enemies 2' on Tython
  • Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?
    mmmmaybe - the one I got was Galactic Starfighter, so if it pops it shouldn't take too long - there's so few on the test server I barely bothered to check the queue for that at all. If that's the one I get for the whole week, I'm fairly sure it won't happen. The Refresh button for that is an excellent idea!
  • Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

We have updated the reward cadence for Galactic Seasons.

• Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?
    Seems fine to me.
    One caveat I have is that once we get the kubaz companion leveled up, the gift rewards for him won't be worth much.
  • How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?
    So far, so good, but would be better if every level had some kind of reward, even a trivial one like a credit voucher.

We have added a secondary Galactic Seasons vendor to the Fleet.

• Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?
    Yep

Catch-Up is now enabled.

• Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?
    Yes, the buttons make it clear
  • Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?
    I bought three levels
  • What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?
    It scales up nicely - one or two is easy, but it gets very expensive very fast.
  • Did this feature make sense to you?
    I think it's a fine way to cover for those times when you can't get in and complete goals.
  • Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

Initial Reaction

1. Naming all the objectives as either Daily Priority Objective or Weekly Objective is not helpful. Include more about which each one is.

2. I'm not fond of the weekly objectives. I'd like to see the operation back in there (maybe it will cycle in). And if you are going to make Siegebreaker an objective, the respawn time for it should be lowered.

Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

Not really. We need hover boxes on the seasons page explaining everything on it.

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

Again, not really. They aren't pinned and their names start with "Weekly". What happened to the PO: prefix? Still though, the conquest page needs a filter for these or they need their own page.

Could you efficiently track their progress?

Once I found them, tracking is much better now.

Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

These estimates seem correct.

Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

Hover, hover, hover. We need hover boxes on the seasons page and please put the PO: prefix back on them.

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

Yes, they seem fine.

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

Not liking it a lot. Too many blank levels and tokens should be earned quicker. As it is now, if a subscriber wants both strongholds, they won't be able to buy anything else from the vendor during the season. I know they have next season but if the seasonal rewards change from season to season, they are out of luck.

Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Yes but, why is the Penthouse deed on the Non-Seasonal rewards? Isn't that the rotating vendor? I'd hate to get enough tokens to buy it only to find it's not on the vendor that week.

Also, as a subscriber who has been here since day one and has received pretty much every reward along the way, the non-seasonal vendor is very underwhelming. At least give us something new on it. Or, is this vendor really only supposed to be a "catch-up" vendor for people who missed things? How about some of the decorations that appear in the UI with no way to get them? Or maybe some of the pets in collections that were never made available?

Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

Yes.

Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?

I bought as many as it allowed me to (up to level 54).

What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?

Level 54 cost me 651,875,000 credits (which includes all prior levels). I think this is fairly reasonable since I skipped 50 levels. However, I'm pretty sure it didn't take my credits.

Did this feature make sense to you?

Yes.

General feedback / questions:

Altuur's Infiltrator Customization is a reward and available on the vendor?

All of the Mythran gear after claiming says "Source: Vendor: Feast Of Prosperity"

There doesn't seem to be "Mythran Bracers". The free set is six pieces and the subscriber set is seven pieces. Oversight or on purpose?

Still need hover boxes everywhere on the Galactic Seasons page.

The progress bar is still very confusing:

https://i.imgur.com/NCwOpAB.jpg

Looking at that, it makes it look like I'm working on level 4 when I'm actually on level 54.

I somehow claimed a second Ornate Kubazian Box. I know you're only supposed to get one but this box still needs to be changed to legacy bound. If someone accidentally claims it on the wrong character, they are stuck with it.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

- "Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?"

Yes, if you use the "Daily Priority Objective" from the Galactic Seasons window.

- "Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?"

Kind of. Had to get used the fact they had changed name. I think it could benefit having its own tab, instead of being cramped in with Conquest.

- "Could you efficiently track their progress?"

Yes, This is spot on, even with how many kills you still need, if that is the sort of daily.

- "Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?"

Definitely.

- "Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?"

For the most part, yes. Depends on the group you're with :)

- "Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?"

It's okay. Some of it is more exciting than others, but that is to be expected.

- "How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?"

I believe most 'Battle pass' systems have gaps in as well, so I think that is okay.

- "Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?"

Yes, by the name of the vendor alone. But will the second vendor always be there then?

- "Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?"

Yes, very clearly stated.

- "Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?"

I did. I caught up with 5 levels. Didn't have enough credits on me, but it didn't seem to charge me. So I am guessing that was a bug?

- "What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?"

I think it is fine. I am not sure if this was intended, but as in the prior answer I mentioned a possible bug. If I tried to unlock all 5 levels, then it was too expensive, because it charged me for all 5 levels at the same time. But when I did it one level at a time, I could get 5 levels, because one level was a small price that wasn't changed. Next one a bit more expensive, but I still did not lose my credits, and so on. (I hope this makes sense)

- "Did this feature make sense to you?"

Yes, EZPZ!

"Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!"

I think we should be getting more tokens. I do not think we should have to choose between a Stronghold, new weapons or old rewards. For example the Makeb Gazebo decoration cost 3 tokens. 3! If you like decorating, then that is very expensive for one decoration, especially an old one, when there's new rewards you'd like to get your hands on as well.

Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

If you mean to complete the individual POs, then yes it was clear what I had to do to clear them.

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

Nope, they were easier to find before for me.

Could you efficiently track their progress?

Yes.

Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

Yes

Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

The Coreworlds Flashpoint objective feels like it could take drastically longer as I feel like there would be a lot of wipes on some of those, especially Lost Island.

Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

I am completely confused on how the POs are supposed to work now. Something is clearly broken. I just don't know WHAT.

So this morning I logged in before the update and did the Maintaining Standards PO (only did that one). I then logged in after the update. My mark from completing the PO was gone from the Galactic Seasons menu (incidentally two tabs labeled as just Priority Objectives is not helpful in telling what you have accomplished). I went on to complete the Onderon [DAILY] mission which was in my list of visible POs. I did not get any points for completing it. I proceeded to complete the Defeat 75 Opponents across the Core Worlds objective, which was also showing. Again I got no points.

I don't know if the problem is that I am seeing POs that I am not supposed to see or if I am not getting points for POs that I should be getting points for. There is no indication that any of the POs are "active" like before when they were pinned. So I don't know if I am doing the wrong POs or if I am not getting points I should be getting. Or maybe I futzed up the system by doing a PO on the same day that the system was overhauled. Something is not working though.

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

Yes

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

I greatly appreciate the addition of the three items from the vendor to the subscriber track. I think it makes everything work better since I can now get all the seasonal rewards without having to try and manage multiple servers.

Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

I thought it was already clear other than the apartments. I think the current system of two vendors is an improvement though.

Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

Yes

Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?

I purchased level 5-11.

What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?

It seems fine to me. Although I do want to point out that the current model essentially encourages buy a bunch of levels early on in the season since you get the same benefit at early levels (8 points) as you do at later levels for a lot less money. And that is fine, but I don't know if buying yourself to level 10 on day 1 of the season is really the intended use. *shrug*

Did this feature make sense to you?

Yes.

Edit: Just saw that the catch-up levels weren't being charged, so caught up to level 54. 55 and beyond required Cartel Coins. Is that the intended stop on my "buy 10 levels at the beginning" thought? You can buy levels up to how far along in the season you are (and right now the server is set to think we are a little over halfway through?). If so I kind of like that idea, but it isn't something I felt was communicated. Not sure how you would go about communicating that.

Also on a different note, I noticed that the Classic Cartel Weapon pack at 75 is bronze, but I think it should be silver as the armor and mount pack after it are silver.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius