Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Complete nonsense... If I don't have game access when I get home from work tonight I'm canceling my pre-order just on the principle of the matter. I don't like being promised something then the terms of that promise being changed.

The terms were never changed. You were never promised to be in on the first day. Never. Please, I encourage you to cancel your pre-order. People who plan on enjoying this game don't want self-entitled brats like you playing.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting in a legendary thread.

/agreed.

haha i can't keep up! everytime im done reading theres 2 more pages X.x

Pre-Ordered Date code entered 7/24

EA Code: Neg. Ghost Rider

Sad day for us early pre order'r(s)?

Anyho, mad that i cant get in tho i was close to original day of pre order. But oh well. looking forward to MELTING FACE WITH LIGHTNING RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

When I go into My Account -- > apperently I don't have a redeem code, but I swear i put it in. When I try to use the code I was given on purchase it says It's already in use. But there is no green massive tick on the symbol on my account?.

Have no idea what is going on.

You do not have to enter anymore codes! you allready did that. Ones game goes live on 15/20th that option will apear in your box as checked. Plus we get 30 days free play time.

Worst game launch ever, how the hell are you supposed to group with your friends to level up and enjoy the game when we all start at different times?

Don't think EA realise that when advertising withing the UK and EU `early access' as a feature of pre-order and then not delivering it for everyone at the same time, they are breaking the law, particularly when they have taken £5.00 deposit for the pre-order.

Wonder how many folks will have to complain to Trading Standards as a result?

Actually they never stated that immediate early access was guarenteed. It's always been "Up to 5 Days of Early Access" So don't see how they have broken your law.

I registered my code on 7/23 and I still have the email confirming it. When I checked my account it's stating that I never registered it. I tried calling support and got a message stating that the line is out of order. Anybody else having this problem??

You are about to spend your entire life on this game. It isn't released until the 20th and you are whining about the priviledge to play early? They don't HAVE to give you early access and you don't pay 5$ for early access, that is part of the entire payment. What a bunch of *********** pasty skinned small dicked children. Shut the **** up.

I'd wait till January to play if it meant I get to pick the name I've had my heart set on for years. Judging by the length of time Bioware are taking letting a fractional amount of people into the game, my name will probably be gone, along with any variations that are even close to it, by the time I finally get to play, alongside people who ordered at random points in time, because the whole 'in order' thing is bullsh*t.

I've cracked the pattern, please confirm

12/13 - Those who enjoy the bold and tangy zip of Miracle Whip (in their pants)

12/14 - Wearing diapers because they're so practical

12/15 - Those with an X and 2 Q's in their name: 3 total Xavier Queequeg

12/16 - Not doing any, but pretending like they did

12/17 - Bodybuilders, ripped abs, pro wrestlers

12/18 - Those with 300+ hours into skyrim

12/19 - Everyone else.

I concur.

When will people realize that it has said all over the site " you MAY play 5 days early" if anyone remembers elementary school there is a difference between the words can, may, and will.

Cant believe that people need a refresher in common sense but "may play 5 days early" means you might get a chance, you will still get early access but it MAY OR MAY NOT be up to 5 days.

Read what is put in front of you and quit whining.

What everyone seems to forget is that the early access is so that the DEVs can stress test the servers for the actual release, they are trying to get everything in order for everyone as quickly as the equipment and programing will allow. Don't get me wrong, I am fidgeting in my seat like i did when i was a child 30 years ago on christmas eve but you need to realize that they have to limit the waves of access to control the info on which they are following the inhouse testing. Bottom line you can't make everyone happy all of the time and we need to have respect and trust that they are doing what they can as fast as they can to get everyone into the game and not damage the equipment if that happens then no one can play.

Be patient, be respectful to the staff, and remember that no matter what we all can play after they are sure that the game is stable enough to let everyone in. That said, I can't wait to get in either :)

NO

The stress tests were already done, this is not stress tests.