Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight thanks for watching!

Second Edit: While I said on stream that we planed to stream a new game tomorrow, sadly we tried it out tonight and it has a few flaws that don't make it a good choice for streaming. Sorry to anyone that was looking forward to that, in the future I'll try to vet the games before I mention anything.

Edited by Drakkolich

Sorry to anyone that was looking forward to that, in the future I'll try to vet the games before I mention anything.

I mean, in fairness we both tried it for a few hours and liked it enough, we just didn't know they had changed the group queue thing.

• 2 weeks later...
Drakolich can't computer tonight, so there will be no stream. If anyone knows anything about an error 0xc000000005 or whatever... well, it probably won't be applicable to Drakolich. Anyway, he has rejected my advice of "Install Linux, Problem Solved".

Streams up! So I've been having a ton of tech issues so I might dc all of a sudden, just wanted to let you guys know.

Edit: All done for tonight, Thanks for watching! Plan to stream tomorrow at usually time.

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for the night, thanks for watching! Should be back on Friday night!

Edit2: Sorry guys I won't be on tonight. I might be on this weekend but if not I'll definitely be here Tuesday!

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up!!

Edit: All done for tonight, Thanks for watching. Stay tuned tomorrow night for a special stream where I play the nintendo game Verains Miria character was based on!

Edit#2: Going to see a late movie tonight so I might be a little late.

Edited by Drakkolich