View Single Post

JattaGin
01.28.2020 , 02:35 PM | #29
Dear Keith,

thank you for writing an update on this forum. Despite what people may think of the content, I'm sure that everyone appreciates that. I have a couple of comments and questions. Maybe you, Eric or just some other fellow forumer can answer or comment.

Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
I continue to play the game a lot as I believe it’s vitally important to have the same type of experiences as our players. This enables me to leverage what I learn which helps guide future changes with our game.
You keep mentioning that and I notice that there are still many bugs in the game, some for a very long time, that remain unaddressed. Are you never experiencing any of those?

Tomorrow! – The Umbaran Patrol Tauntaun will kick off of as a “February” sub-reward. Be a subscriber at any time before Feb 29, starting tomorrow, and you will have the Tauntaun waiting for you in your in-game inbox.
The situation is that bad again?

Game Update 6.1 – Many of you had the chance to check out the Alderaan Stronghold and [...] will launch on Tuesday, February 11th.
Has there been any mention, or has anyone been able to test this on the PTS, about the amount of strongholds you can have? I'm at the maximum of 8. Will that be raised or would I have to deactivate one of the others in order to get the Alderaan one? (I won't deactivate anything, so if 8 is the limit, I won't get Alderaan.)

Game Update 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 – Our next two game updates are currently scheduled to be pretty quick on the heels of 6.1. You should expect to see these updates in the next couple of months after 6.1 is live.
I am confused. Will 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 come "pretty quick on the heels of 6.1" or will they come within "the next couple of months after 6.1 is live"?

2020 – The team is working on a lot of exciting things for this year. We will really have a big focus on quality of life, updated stories, PvP improvements and much, much more. We want to ensure your time in SWTOR is very enjoyable by having plenty of activities, goals, and rewards.
Could you please elaborate a bit more detailed on

a) updated stories (e. g. will there be a 6.2 this year and if so, about when? Summer, Autumn, Winter?

b) rewards. I find the rewards when you reached irating 306 very discouraging as you mainly get 300-304 gear. I have asked, mentioned and requested this several times before: Could you please add some shinies to the rewards boxes? Like during the Galactic Command System. Speeders, pets, even just companion gifts. Just something which you don't immediately disassemble. That would be nice.

Bonus idea for Keith and the devs:

* Many players would still like to get some original class content. We know how difficult it is and with the current state of the galaxy, I personally don't think that new class content would even make sense. There is only the Outlander / Commander. But how about some kind of flashback chapters? Some side stories that happened back in the days, but they weren't shown before. I am thinking about chapters like the HK bonus chapter. Just for the original classes. They won't have an effect on the story. They are just something nice to play. The Rishi class missions were wonderful. Those bonus class chapters would focus on stories and conversations, so cutscenes mainly. They can be in instances, so the worlds won't be touched. Companions could be included. If the voice acting is a problem, use the classic conversation interface. What do you think?

Bonus question for Keith and the devs:

* What is your stance on the codex system? Will this finally get some love in 2020? At least a clean-up? I would like an update of the UI, so that it matches all the other UI updates from the last years, as well as fixing the codes box (e. g. unavailable codexes like class-related codexes that show in other classes' lists, too, but you can't get them, not even if you're grouped up). That would be great.