Conquest Rewards Bugged Again

Isaee

No surprise there though it happens every time they do a patch during conquest time we all have to sit and wait for rewards again last time it took a month to receive them when they broke it before you would have thought they'd cover it breaking by now!

This is getting to be ridiculous; you would think that any group of competent people would be able to stop making the same mistake over and over again.

I'll be honest with you - if the people working on this game can't do something as simple as consistently providing in game awards for a system that's been established for around a year already, it makes me absolutely dread the chaos that will surely come with the next expansion.

People are leaving the game over this issue - just read the posts made from the previous times this has happened and you'll discover that the player base is getting very disillusioned with the lack of competency coming from the people who are supposed to be maintaining - and adding to - the game.

This is very disappointing and does not give me any confidence for future product development. If I'm coming onto the forums to speak my mind, consider how many people think as I do but won't bother to come here to let you know about it, but would simply pull up stakes and leave.

Face it - without paying players, there's no income for the game. If there is no income, eventually there's no game. No game equals a lot of developers, programmers, community liaisons, etc looking for work.

Given objectives which should be once per cycle per character are only once per legacy, the general lack of balance between objectives, and the fact the silly system can't reliably track scores and provide rewards if even the slightest hiccup occurs, it is painfully obvious conquest was rushed out as some sort of kludge-coded project and dumped into the game with little in the way of professional design and development.

And given the same design and development flaws exist a year after its release, its also clear it is not a priority for the developers.

This will cause some of the hard line players to quit , they and i knew at the moment you started a patch during the break between Conquest's we would loose the Conquest data its happened to many times, now the list being gone was a dead give away, ,This was a win for our guild , and a 26 hour push to be sure we won, Planet Title for us would be Belsavis, You Need to get on this if nothing else let us Know what your doing, and Hope on your part you don't loose a lot of 0000's from the money your would no longer get after people give up on you :(

Well here we go again, Conquest broken, time and resources wasted, all for nothing. Seems like Bioware does not care about these things, these few things that keep me interested in this buggy game, maybe it's just time to pull my subscription and move on, there are other companies that will appreciate my money

What REALLLLY gets up my nose is being ignored - not a single response to any in-game tickets - nothing on the forums - it really is a joke.

It feels like "We've got your money, the product doesn't work properly but we don't care, if you don't like it - leave. We're not interested in even bothering to acknowledge your existence - go away little man"

Here is a copied and pasted "Official Message"

Re: Conquest for week ending 10/6

‎10-06-2015 03:47 PM

Hey folks,

We have read a few threads about issues with Conquest rewards not being granted and acknowledge there is definitely an issue with that system. As a result, beginning on October 20th when we launch Early Access to Knights of the Fallen Empire, we will turn off Conquest events for at least the following month. Once we resolve the issue, we will let you know when to expect Conquest events to return.

For those who have not received this week’s Conquest rewards, we’re reviewing the situation and will give you an update soon.

As a note, it is likely that over the next few weeks leading up to Fallen Empire there may be continued issues with Conquest rewards being granted. If you choose to participate in Conquests between now and 4.0, please be aware you will not receive your Conquest rewards when the Conquest ends. There is no need to file a Customer Service ticket. We will attempt to grant them to those that have earned them in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.

-eric

*That is Eric Musco's statement on the swtor boards.. so that people do not have to click the link to find their official word on the subject.*