View Single Post

collapsegen
06.23.2021 , 04:48 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
You donít need to kill the operative to cap. You just need to force them into the open and stun them or disable them so another can cap. Which isnít always easy in a pug group because others will white bar them or break a well timed cc.
That doesnít mean itís not possible or that people shouldnít learn to get better with anticipating what tactics and strategy to use. And the only way that happens is to pass on that knowledge when situations present themselves.
Thatís how I and many other long-term players learned to play better. We had others around us to pass on the knowledge or we tried and tested different tactics till we found ones that work.
oh yes just CC the operative as soon as his teammate is dead, as long he isn't dotted, resolved, has no stun break, doesn't dodge the stun and your team actually has the CC and altogether doesn't break it. just like that! just teach your team, pass on that knowledge got it id love to know what this "disable" button is. never heard of that before. unless they added a silence to the game il assume you're referring to roots. you know they have ranged abilities right? and that's after you forced them out of stealth and id, love to know how you consistently do that oh and all this before his teammate gets back from spawn which takes about 4 seconds once the gate opens. i could go on but id just be repeating myself and from previous replies